Monday 22 January 2024

[No. 1,167]

And Im happy[1], and ah yes happy with nothing but words[1], and Im happy[2], and happy words[1], and ah yes happy with nothing but words[2], and all the time spinning in me head[1], and happy words[2], and Im confident Ill be able to leave everything else behind soon oh quite soon[1], and all the time spinning in me head[2], and it wont be hard[1], and Im confident Ill be able to leave everything else behind soon oh quite soon[2], and it will be easy to live only with words and for words[1], and it wont be hard[2], and others well[1], and it will be easy to live only with words and for words[2], and what can I say well a lot actually[1], and others well[2], and well[1], and what can I say well a lot actually[2], and others with other things ha ha ha will struggle for words because they dont only have words[1], and well[2], and oh dear oh dear[1], and others with other things ha ha ha will struggle for words because they dont only have words[2], and its a weakness wanting more than words[1], and oh dear oh dear[2], and thats the way I see it[1], and its a weakness wanting more than words[2], and so no distractions no more will be great[1], and thats the way I see it[2], and give me ten years and then give me another ten for the chance to put the cherry on top[1], and so no distractions no more will be great[2], and because because[1], and give me ten years and then give me another ten for the chance to put the cherry on top[2], and its very nice to have a cherry you know even if you dont really need it[1], and because because[2], and I want it[1], and its very nice to have a cherry you know even if you dont really need it[2], and if I get another ten and then maybe push me luck with another ten I may slow down but wont ever stop[1], and I want it[2], and Dr M said thats the way it will be[1], and if I get another ten and then maybe push me luck with another ten I may slow down but wont ever stop[2], and I remember yes[1], and Dr M said thats the way it will be[2], and I wish I had seen him some more oh fifty pounds an hour thirty years ago but worth every penny[1], and I remember yes[2], and I had the money[1], and I wish I had seen him some more oh fifty pounds an hour thirty years ago but worth every penny[2], and that was the going rate then for a mystic with an amazing connection to the cosmos just unreal[1], and I had the money[2], and I wonder what his physics colleagues made of it[1], and that was the going rate then for a mystic with an amazing connection to the cosmos just unreal[2], and listen he was the only person Ive ever spoken to who accepted everything I said as if it were everyday talk[1], and I wonder what his physics colleagues made of it[2], and but it wasnt NO[1], and listen he was the only person Ive ever spoken to who accepted everything I said as if it were everyday talk[2], and Billy should have met him and maybe he has now[1], and but it wasnt NO[2], and he was a miracle man[1], and Billy should have met him and maybe he has now[2], and yes yes well the only other spiritual aristocrat Ive met in the flesh like outside of history books[1], and he was a miracle man[2], and its rare life kooks yes[1], and yes yes well the only other spiritual aristocrat Ive met in the flesh like outside of history books[2], and Im telling you you you if you want to climb the mountain you can[1], and its rare life kooks yes[2], and join me[1], and Im telling you you you if you want to climb the mountain you can[2], and Im happy[3], and join me[2], and ah yes happy with nothing but words[3], and happy words[3], and all the time spinning in me head[3], and Im confident Ill be able to leave everything else behind soon oh quite soon[3], and it wont be hard[3], and it will be easy to live only with words and for words[3], and others well[3], and what can I say well a lot actually[3], and well[3], and others with other things ha ha ha will struggle for words because they dont only have words[3], and oh dear oh dear[3], and its a weakness wanting more than words[3], and thats the way I see it[3], and so no distractions no more will be great[3], and give me ten years and then give me another ten for the chance to put the cherry on top[3], and because because[3], and its very nice to have a cherry you know even if you dont really need it[3], and I want it[3], and if I get another ten and then maybe push me luck with another ten I may slow down but wont ever stop[3], and Dr M said thats the way it will be[3], and I remember yes[3], and I wish I had seen him some more oh fifty pounds an hour thirty years ago but worth every penny[3], and I had the money[3], and that was the going rate then for a mystic with an amazing connection to the cosmos just unreal[3], and I wonder what his physics colleagues made of it[3], and listen he was the only person Ive ever spoken to who accepted everything I said as if it were everyday talk[3], and but it wasnt NO[3], and Billy should have met him and maybe he has now[3], and he was a miracle man[3], and yes yes well the only other spiritual aristocrat Ive met in the flesh like outside of history books[3], and its rare life kooks yes[3], and Im telling you you you if you want to climb the mountain you can[3], and join me[3], and

And Im happy[1], and ah yes happy with nothing but words[1], and Im happy[2], and happy words[1], and ah yes happy with nothing but words[2], and all the time spinning in me head[1], and happy words[2], and Im confident Ill be able to leave everything else behind soon oh quite soon[1], and all the time spinning in me head[2], and it wont be hard[1], and Im confident Ill be able to leave everything else behind soon oh quite soon[2], and it will be easy to live only with words and for words[1], and it wont be hard[2], and others well[1], and it will be easy to live only with words and for words[2], and what can I say well a lot actually[1], and others well[2], and well[1], and what can I say well a lot actually[2], and others with other things ha ha ha will struggle for words because they dont only have words[1], and well[2], and oh dear oh dear[1], and others with other things ha ha ha will struggle for words because they dont only have words[2], and its a weakness wanting more than words[1], and oh dear oh dear[2], and thats the way I see it[1], and its a weakness wanting more than words[2], and so no distractions no more will be great[1], and thats the way I see it[2], and give me ten years and then give me another ten for the chance to put the cherry on top[1], and so no distractions no more will be great[2], and because because[1], and give me ten years and then give me another ten for the chance to put the cherry on top[2], and its very nice to have a cherry you know even if you dont really need it[1], and because because[2], and I want it[1], and its very nice to have a cherry you know even if you dont really need it[2], and if I get another ten and then maybe push me luck with another ten I may slow down but wont ever stop[1], and I want it[2], and Dr M said thats the way it will be[1], and if I get another ten and then maybe push me luck with another ten I may slow down but wont ever stop[2], and I remember yes[1], and Dr M said thats the way it will be[2], and I wish I had seen him some more oh fifty pounds an hour thirty years ago but worth every penny[1], and I remember yes[2], and I had the money[1], and I wish I had seen him some more oh fifty pounds an hour thirty years ago but worth every penny[2], and that was the going rate then for a mystic with an amazing connection to the cosmos just unreal[1], and I had the money[2], and I wonder what his physics colleagues made of it[1], and that was the going rate then for a mystic with an amazing connection to the cosmos just unreal[2], and listen he was the only person Ive ever spoken to who accepted everything I said as if it were everyday talk[1], and I wonder what his physics colleagues made of it[2], and but it wasnt NO[1], and listen he was the only person Ive ever spoken to who accepted everything I said as if it were everyday talk[2], and Billy should have met him and maybe he has now[1], and but it wasnt NO[2], and he was a miracle man[1], and Billy should have met him and maybe he has now[2], and yes yes well the only other spiritual aristocrat Ive met in the flesh like outside of history books[1], and he was a miracle man[2], and its rare life kooks yes[1], and yes yes well the only other spiritual aristocrat Ive met in the flesh like outside of history books[2], and Im telling you you you if you want to climb the mountain you can[1], and its rare life kooks yes[2], and join me[1], and Im telling you you you if you want to climb the mountain you can[2], and Im happy[3], and join me[2], and ah yes happy with nothing but words[3], and happy words[3], and all the time spinning in me head[3], and Im confident Ill be able to leave everything else behind soon oh quite soon[3], and it wont be hard[3], and it will be easy to live only with words and for words[3], and others well[3], and what can I say well a lot actually[3], and well[3], and others with other things ha ha ha will struggle for words because they dont only have words[3], and oh dear oh dear[3], and its a weakness wanting more than words[3], and thats the way I see it[3], and so no distractions no more will be great[3], and give me ten years and then give me another ten for the chance to put the cherry on top[3], and because because[3], and its very nice to have a cherry you know even if you dont really need it[3], and I want it[3], and if I get another ten and then maybe push me luck with another ten I may slow down but wont ever stop[3], and Dr M said thats the way it will be[3], and I remember yes[3], and I wish I had seen him some more oh fifty pounds an hour thirty years ago but worth every penny[3], and I had the money[3], and that was the going rate then for a mystic with an amazing connection to the cosmos just unreal[3], and I wonder what his physics colleagues made of it[3], and listen he was the only person Ive ever spoken to who accepted everything I said as if it were everyday talk[3], and but it wasnt NO[3], and Billy should have met him and maybe he has now[3], and he was a miracle man[3], and yes yes well the only other spiritual aristocrat Ive met in the flesh like outside of history books[3], and its rare life kooks yes[3], and Im telling you you you if you want to climb the mountain you can[3], and join me[3], and

And Im happy[1], and ah yes happy with nothing but words[1], and Im happy[2], and happy words[1], and ah yes happy with nothing but words[2], and all the time spinning in me head[1], and happy words[2], and Im confident Ill be able to leave everything else behind soon oh quite soon[1], and all the time spinning in me head[2], and it wont be hard[1], and Im confident Ill be able to leave everything else behind soon oh quite soon[2], and it will be easy to live only with words and for words[1], and it wont be hard[2], and others well[1], and it will be easy to live only with words and for words[2], and what can I say well a lot actually[1], and others well[2], and well[1], and what can I say well a lot actually[2], and others with other things ha ha ha will struggle for words because they dont only have words[1], and well[2], and oh dear oh dear[1], and others with other things ha ha ha will struggle for words because they dont only have words[2], and its a weakness wanting more than words[1], and oh dear oh dear[2], and thats the way I see it[1], and its a weakness wanting more than words[2], and so no distractions no more will be great[1], and thats the way I see it[2], and give me ten years and then give me another ten for the chance to put the cherry on top[1], and so no distractions no more will be great[2], and because because[1], and give me ten years and then give me another ten for the chance to put the cherry on top[2], and its very nice to have a cherry you know even if you dont really need it[1], and because because[2], and I want it[1], and its very nice to have a cherry you know even if you dont really need it[2], and if I get another ten and then maybe push me luck with another ten I may slow down but wont ever stop[1], and I want it[2], and Dr M said thats the way it will be[1], and if I get another ten and then maybe push me luck with another ten I may slow down but wont ever stop[2], and I remember yes[1], and Dr M said thats the way it will be[2], and I wish I had seen him some more oh fifty pounds an hour thirty years ago but worth every penny[1], and I remember yes[2], and I had the money[1], and I wish I had seen him some more oh fifty pounds an hour thirty years ago but worth every penny[2], and that was the going rate then for a mystic with an amazing connection to the cosmos just unreal[1], and I had the money[2], and I wonder what his physics colleagues made of it[1], and that was the going rate then for a mystic with an amazing connection to the cosmos just unreal[2], and listen he was the only person Ive ever spoken to who accepted everything I said as if it were everyday talk[1], and I wonder what his physics colleagues made of it[2], and but it wasnt NO[1], and listen he was the only person Ive ever spoken to who accepted everything I said as if it were everyday talk[2], and Billy should have met him and maybe he has now[1], and but it wasnt NO[2], and he was a miracle man[1], and Billy should have met him and maybe he has now[2], and yes yes well the only other spiritual aristocrat Ive met in the flesh like outside of history books[1], and he was a miracle man[2], and its rare life kooks yes[1], and yes yes well the only other spiritual aristocrat Ive met in the flesh like outside of history books[2], and Im telling you you you if you want to climb the mountain you can[1], and its rare life kooks yes[2], and join me[1], and Im telling you you you if you want to climb the mountain you can[2], and Im happy[3], and join me[2], and ah yes happy with nothing but words[3], and happy words[3], and all the time spinning in me head[3], and Im confident Ill be able to leave everything else behind soon oh quite soon[3], and it wont be hard[3], and it will be easy to live only with words and for words[3], and others well[3], and what can I say well a lot actually[3], and well[3], and others with other things ha ha ha will struggle for words because they dont only have words[3], and oh dear oh dear[3], and its a weakness wanting more than words[3], and thats the way I see it[3], and so no distractions no more will be great[3], and give me ten years and then give me another ten for the chance to put the cherry on top[3], and because because[3], and its very nice to have a cherry you know even if you dont really need it[3], and I want it[3], and if I get another ten and then maybe push me luck with another ten I may slow down but wont ever stop[3], and Dr M said thats the way it will be[3], and I remember yes[3], and I wish I had seen him some more oh fifty pounds an hour thirty years ago but worth every penny[3], and I had the money[3], and that was the going rate then for a mystic with an amazing connection to the cosmos just unreal[3], and I wonder what his physics colleagues made of it[3], and listen he was the only person Ive ever spoken to who accepted everything I said as if it were everyday talk[3], and but it wasnt NO[3], and Billy should have met him and maybe he has now[3], and he was a miracle man[3], and yes yes well the only other spiritual aristocrat Ive met in the flesh like outside of history books[3], and its rare life kooks yes[3], and Im telling you you you if you want to climb the mountain you can[3], and join me[3], and