Monday 15 January 2024

[No. 1,165]

And well[1], and its hard for them to understand when they focus on a few words from a whole sea of words[1], and well[2], and uh uh cosmos full actually ha[1], and its hard for them to understand when they focus on a few words from a whole sea of words[2], and I dont care too much not being dumb and numb like them but alive to everything that flows through me[1], and uh uh cosmos full actually ha[2], and I remember those old days[1], and I dont care too much not being dumb and numb like them but alive to everything that flows through me[2], and old old days when I would suffer for months without words being too scared to let them enter me and then[1], and I remember those old days[2], and being happy with a small trickle[1], and old old days when I would suffer for months without words being too scared to let them enter me and then[2], and those days are well in the past now that Im lost in the flood and enjoying the experience I suppose[1], and being happy with a small trickle[2], and yes yes I do suppose because because I know[1], and those days are well in the past now that Im lost in the flood and enjoying the experience I suppose[2], and and and there are worse things and worse ways to spend your short time on earth[1], and yes yes I do suppose because because I know[2], and I wonder what the big cosmic force gets out of it[1], and and and there are worse things and worse ways to spend your short time on earth[2], and do you wonder ever[1], and I wonder what the big cosmic force gets out of it[2], and kicks kicks or maybe just maybe there is a plan that none of us are aware of and maybe its so important yeah[1], and do you wonder ever[2], and just imagine so ooo ooo ooo important oh yeah[1], and kicks kicks or maybe just maybe there is a plan that none of us are aware of and maybe its so important yeah[2], and yeah why not[1], and just imagine so ooo ooo ooo important oh yeah[2], and but but but we still need money and has then the cosmos considered that or does it expect us well me to do it for love[1], and yeah why not[2], and ha ha uh[1], and but but but we still need money and has then the cosmos considered that or does it expect us well me to do it for love[2], and listen I love the cosmos just as much as I love the average dolphin or swan really oh yes but[1], and ha ha uh[2], and I still need those stadium gigs[1], and listen I love the cosmos just as much as I love the average dolphin or swan really oh yes but[2], and I still need to eat[1], and I still need those stadium gigs[2], and okay YOU all right come on[1], and I still need to eat[2], and Im waiting for whats next[1], and okay YOU all right come on[2], and super poet[1], and Im waiting for whats next[2], and thats right you heard me read me spun it[1], and super poet[2], and super super super poet and I know it and I mean will need it to be that way[1], and thats right you heard me read me spun it[2], and Billy help me out mate[1], and super super super poet and I know it and I mean will need it to be that way[2], and oh where you been Billy I hope you havent forgotten me[1], and Billy help me out mate[2], and I I[1], and oh where you been Billy I hope you havent forgotten me[2], and I am not on my own no no no[1], and I I[2], and well[3], and I am not on my own no no no[2], and its hard for them to understand when they focus on a few words from a whole sea of words[3], and uh uh cosmos full actually ha[3], and I dont care too much not being dumb and numb like them but alive to everything that flows through me[3], and I remember those old days[3], and old old days when I would suffer for months without words being too scared to let them enter me and then[3], and being happy with a small trickle[3], and those days are well in the past now that Im lost in the flood and enjoying the experience I suppose[3], and yes yes I do suppose because because I know[3], and and and there are worse things and worse ways to spend your short time on earth[3], and I wonder what the big cosmic force gets out of it[3], and do you wonder ever[3], and kicks kicks or maybe just maybe there is a plan that none of us are aware of and maybe its so important yeah[3], and just imagine so ooo ooo ooo important oh yeah[3], and yeah why not[3], and but but but we still need money and has then the cosmos considered that or does it expect us well me to do it for love[3], and ha ha uh[3], and listen I love the cosmos just as much as I love the average dolphin or swan really oh yes but[3], and I still need those stadium gigs[3], and I still need to eat[3], and okay YOU all right come on[3], and Im waiting for whats next[3], and super poet[3], and thats right you heard me read me spun it[3], and super super super poet and I know it and I mean will need it to be that way[3], and Billy help me out mate[3], and oh where you been Billy I hope you havent forgotten me[3], and I I[3], and I am not on my own no no no[3], and

And well[1], and its hard for them to understand when they focus on a few words from a whole sea of words[1], and well[2], and uh uh cosmos full actually ha[1], and its hard for them to understand when they focus on a few words from a whole sea of words[2], and I dont care too much not being dumb and numb like them but alive to everything that flows through me[1], and uh uh cosmos full actually ha[2], and I remember those old days[1], and I dont care too much not being dumb and numb like them but alive to everything that flows through me[2], and old old days when I would suffer for months without words being too scared to let them enter me and then[1], and I remember those old days[2], and being happy with a small trickle[1], and old old days when I would suffer for months without words being too scared to let them enter me and then[2], and those days are well in the past now that Im lost in the flood and enjoying the experience I suppose[1], and being happy with a small trickle[2], and yes yes I do suppose because because I know[1], and those days are well in the past now that Im lost in the flood and enjoying the experience I suppose[2], and and and there are worse things and worse ways to spend your short time on earth[1], and yes yes I do suppose because because I know[2], and I wonder what the big cosmic force gets out of it[1], and and and there are worse things and worse ways to spend your short time on earth[2], and do you wonder ever[1], and I wonder what the big cosmic force gets out of it[2], and kicks kicks or maybe just maybe there is a plan that none of us are aware of and maybe its so important yeah[1], and do you wonder ever[2], and just imagine so ooo ooo ooo important oh yeah[1], and kicks kicks or maybe just maybe there is a plan that none of us are aware of and maybe its so important yeah[2], and yeah why not[1], and just imagine so ooo ooo ooo important oh yeah[2], and but but but we still need money and has then the cosmos considered that or does it expect us well me to do it for love[1], and yeah why not[2], and ha ha uh[1], and but but but we still need money and has then the cosmos considered that or does it expect us well me to do it for love[2], and listen I love the cosmos just as much as I love the average dolphin or swan really oh yes but[1], and ha ha uh[2], and I still need those stadium gigs[1], and listen I love the cosmos just as much as I love the average dolphin or swan really oh yes but[2], and I still need to eat[1], and I still need those stadium gigs[2], and okay YOU all right come on[1], and I still need to eat[2], and Im waiting for whats next[1], and okay YOU all right come on[2], and super poet[1], and Im waiting for whats next[2], and thats right you heard me read me spun it[1], and super poet[2], and super super super poet and I know it and I mean will need it to be that way[1], and thats right you heard me read me spun it[2], and Billy help me out mate[1], and super super super poet and I know it and I mean will need it to be that way[2], and oh where you been Billy I hope you havent forgotten me[1], and Billy help me out mate[2], and I I[1], and oh where you been Billy I hope you havent forgotten me[2], and I am not on my own no no no[1], and I I[2], and well[3], and I am not on my own no no no[2], and its hard for them to understand when they focus on a few words from a whole sea of words[3], and uh uh cosmos full actually ha[3], and I dont care too much not being dumb and numb like them but alive to everything that flows through me[3], and I remember those old days[3], and old old days when I would suffer for months without words being too scared to let them enter me and then[3], and being happy with a small trickle[3], and those days are well in the past now that Im lost in the flood and enjoying the experience I suppose[3], and yes yes I do suppose because because I know[3], and and and there are worse things and worse ways to spend your short time on earth[3], and I wonder what the big cosmic force gets out of it[3], and do you wonder ever[3], and kicks kicks or maybe just maybe there is a plan that none of us are aware of and maybe its so important yeah[3], and just imagine so ooo ooo ooo important oh yeah[3], and yeah why not[3], and but but but we still need money and has then the cosmos considered that or does it expect us well me to do it for love[3], and ha ha uh[3], and listen I love the cosmos just as much as I love the average dolphin or swan really oh yes but[3], and I still need those stadium gigs[3], and I still need to eat[3], and okay YOU all right come on[3], and Im waiting for whats next[3], and super poet[3], and thats right you heard me read me spun it[3], and super super super poet and I know it and I mean will need it to be that way[3], and Billy help me out mate[3], and oh where you been Billy I hope you havent forgotten me[3], and I I[3], and I am not on my own no no no[3], and

And well[1], and its hard for them to understand when they focus on a few words from a whole sea of words[1], and well[2], and uh uh cosmos full actually ha[1], and its hard for them to understand when they focus on a few words from a whole sea of words[2], and I dont care too much not being dumb and numb like them but alive to everything that flows through me[1], and uh uh cosmos full actually ha[2], and I remember those old days[1], and I dont care too much not being dumb and numb like them but alive to everything that flows through me[2], and old old days when I would suffer for months without words being too scared to let them enter me and then[1], and I remember those old days[2], and being happy with a small trickle[1], and old old days when I would suffer for months without words being too scared to let them enter me and then[2], and those days are well in the past now that Im lost in the flood and enjoying the experience I suppose[1], and being happy with a small trickle[2], and yes yes I do suppose because because I know[1], and those days are well in the past now that Im lost in the flood and enjoying the experience I suppose[2], and and and there are worse things and worse ways to spend your short time on earth[1], and yes yes I do suppose because because I know[2], and I wonder what the big cosmic force gets out of it[1], and and and there are worse things and worse ways to spend your short time on earth[2], and do you wonder ever[1], and I wonder what the big cosmic force gets out of it[2], and kicks kicks or maybe just maybe there is a plan that none of us are aware of and maybe its so important yeah[1], and do you wonder ever[2], and just imagine so ooo ooo ooo important oh yeah[1], and kicks kicks or maybe just maybe there is a plan that none of us are aware of and maybe its so important yeah[2], and yeah why not[1], and just imagine so ooo ooo ooo important oh yeah[2], and but but but we still need money and has then the cosmos considered that or does it expect us well me to do it for love[1], and yeah why not[2], and ha ha uh[1], and but but but we still need money and has then the cosmos considered that or does it expect us well me to do it for love[2], and listen I love the cosmos just as much as I love the average dolphin or swan really oh yes but[1], and ha ha uh[2], and I still need those stadium gigs[1], and listen I love the cosmos just as much as I love the average dolphin or swan really oh yes but[2], and I still need to eat[1], and I still need those stadium gigs[2], and okay YOU all right come on[1], and I still need to eat[2], and Im waiting for whats next[1], and okay YOU all right come on[2], and super poet[1], and Im waiting for whats next[2], and thats right you heard me read me spun it[1], and super poet[2], and super super super poet and I know it and I mean will need it to be that way[1], and thats right you heard me read me spun it[2], and Billy help me out mate[1], and super super super poet and I know it and I mean will need it to be that way[2], and oh where you been Billy I hope you havent forgotten me[1], and Billy help me out mate[2], and I I[1], and oh where you been Billy I hope you havent forgotten me[2], and I am not on my own no no no[1], and I I[2], and well[3], and I am not on my own no no no[2], and its hard for them to understand when they focus on a few words from a whole sea of words[3], and uh uh cosmos full actually ha[3], and I dont care too much not being dumb and numb like them but alive to everything that flows through me[3], and I remember those old days[3], and old old days when I would suffer for months without words being too scared to let them enter me and then[3], and being happy with a small trickle[3], and those days are well in the past now that Im lost in the flood and enjoying the experience I suppose[3], and yes yes I do suppose because because I know[3], and and and there are worse things and worse ways to spend your short time on earth[3], and I wonder what the big cosmic force gets out of it[3], and do you wonder ever[3], and kicks kicks or maybe just maybe there is a plan that none of us are aware of and maybe its so important yeah[3], and just imagine so ooo ooo ooo important oh yeah[3], and yeah why not[3], and but but but we still need money and has then the cosmos considered that or does it expect us well me to do it for love[3], and ha ha uh[3], and listen I love the cosmos just as much as I love the average dolphin or swan really oh yes but[3], and I still need those stadium gigs[3], and I still need to eat[3], and okay YOU all right come on[3], and Im waiting for whats next[3], and super poet[3], and thats right you heard me read me spun it[3], and super super super poet and I know it and I mean will need it to be that way[3], and Billy help me out mate[3], and oh where you been Billy I hope you havent forgotten me[3], and I I[3], and I am not on my own no no no[3], and