Monday 10 December 2007

The Miton Arcturus fund

There is a fund that has been named after a star - Arcturus. The Miton Arcturus fund is managed by Steven Brann. He is obviously a deeply spiritual man, full of wisdom and mystical insights. And he says he wants to protect people's money.

I don't know about you, but this brings tears to my eyes. I love to see bankers and financial types embracing the new creed of mystical capitalism. And for someone like Mr Brann to embrace it with such enthusiasm and passion, well, I can hardly control my emotions.

Susan Flint from Bad Moon Investments feels the same, 'Ah, it's lovely, isn't it? A fund named after a star. I've never met Steven, but I imagine he's an absolutely beautiful soul. Not a cold-hearted bastard like someone I could mention.'

I think Susan is referring to her ex-boyfriend Andrew. I won't go into it.