Monday 6 April 2009

Rob Withecombe

Here's some exciting news. Rob Withecombe has left Grant Thornton (about bloody time) and moved to Barclays Wealth as head of wealth advisory. Brilliant!

Rob, mate, I need some advice:

If I were to burn in the desert for all eternity, what colour would my aura be, in the long run? I mean, I have asked Keith about this, but he's fucking useless. Well, he ain't useless, but you know what I mean, yeah? You know what I mean, don't you, Rob, mate? You see, I'm just wondering if there is any way I can fix the colour permanently. I don't really want it changing all the time, like rainbow colours or anything, the wealthier I become. And you know all about this stuff, don't you, Rob, mate? I mean, you do know, don't you? You haven't been winding us up, have you? Because that would be a dirty trick, and you would probably get kicked out of the desert for that. You do realize that, don't you, Rob, mate?

Rob, are you there?

O Mikey, I will speak with you on the astral plane.

Oh, okay, fair enough. Yeah, that's probably best. Good thinking, Rob.

Is midnight okay?

That's fine. See you later.