Thursday 4 August 2011

Anthony Klatch may have to spend the next 330 years in prison

Still, it could be worse. He could have my life. I'll be spending eternity in hell unless my angel drags me out. A good woman's love is the only salvation.

But you don't want to hear about my problems. Let's see if I can focus on Anthony Klatch for a paragraph or two. He's a hedge fund manager with positive performance since 2004 - for his clients. He was arrested last week. He has been accused of lying to these clients of his and stealing their money, with his TASK Capital Partners. I don't know if he did it or not. I'm not really sure I care, to be honest with you. What did Bob Dylan say/sing? 'To live outside the law you must be honest.' It's not that I'm insensitive to the suffering bank accounts of the investors, it's just that I consider the whole world corrupt. WE NEED TO ESCAPE.

I hope the stars will be out tonight. (I mean, no clouds.) They make me feel good. They remind me there's more to life than being alive, on this cold earth. Not that they're dead, the stars, well ... I'm getting confused again. I haven't read Plotinus, but a friend once told me Plotinus believed the stars were living things. Living things, eh? Oh, I hope so. I fucking hope so. It would be very comforting, wouldn't it?

I can't concentrate on Anthony Klatch. I'm not his lawyer. I'm not going to defend him. And I'm not going to judge him.

Only the stars can judge him.