Thursday 14 June 2018

I'll have to start writing about hedge funds again soon ...

Yeah, hedge funds. Because they're doing all right at the moment, apparently. 'Who says, boss?' The news says, Voice. Various financial websites say. 'Oh.' I've taken my eye off the ball lately. What have I been writing about? 'Elon Musk, cryptocurrencies, Grant Cardone, your music, and the usual spinning a-ROUND, boss.' Oh, of course. 'And Brexit, occasionally.' Ha! Let's not go there, man. It's just a plot by the Kremlin to weaken the West.

So, uh ... today? Last post of the week, and that. Uh. What should I write about? 'Haven't you got any PR emails?' Er ... only one, uh, from Jinksy. 'Oh, him. What does he want?' Nothing much. He just reckons Amazon is taking over the world, again. 'Well, that ain't news, man. What would be news is ... Jeff Bezos going to Mars.' Ha! Well, that ain't happening. I mean, I can just imagine Jeff shouting at his team of rocket scientists: "Elon Musk was able to build this in a cave! With a box of scraps!" No, no, no. Forget about it.

...

Ha!

...

Anyway ... I can't think of anything. I can't think of NOTHING. Just nothing at all. 'You need some inspiration!' Tell me about it! 'You need something to inspire you.' Yes, I know. Thank you, Voice.

It's just nothing. I can write about NOTHING. It's just words, after all. Just noise.

Maybe I/we should be truly empty. Dear reader(s), let's sit here in silence. I won't say anything. You won't think anything. Yes, we can find peace, together ...

...

...

...

Ha! No news is good news. Uh. 'Come on, Mikey! Say something. Anything!' Christ!

...

...

...

The World Cup starts today. 'Will you be watching it?' Some of it, I suppose. I'll have to have the volume turned down when I'm playing my guitar though - because that comes first, you dig? Except for the England matches.

...

...

...

Okay. Have a nice weekend, reader(s)! 'Bye!' Yeah, laters!