Monday 24 July 2023

[No. 1,119]

And its a mystery[1], and aRound aRound here where else[1], and its a mystery[2], and I dont feel like it[1], and aRound aRound here where else[2], and why I go on and why Im allowed to go on[1], and I dont feel like it[2], and why do I ever feel[1], and why I go on and why Im allowed to go on[2], and if theres an end I want to see it I want to know where it is for the sake of my mental health[1], and why do I ever feel[2], and Im crazy man oh you know well done congratulations[1], and if theres an end I want to see it I want to know where it is for the sake of my mental health[2], and maybe when Im taken away[1], and Im crazy man oh you know well done congratulations[2], and everyone knows yippee yippee get the Jammie Dodgers[1], and maybe when Im taken away[2], and outside forever[1], and everyone knows yippee yippee get the Jammie Dodgers[2], and just left on a beach a windy beach with wind and rain all around me I may get some answers[1], and outside forever[2], and like a wet cake[1], and just left on a beach a windy beach with wind and rain all around me I may get some answers[2], and Im not getting my hopes up or anything[1], and like a wet cake[2], and singing all hysterical like a sad wet cake on the beach[1], and Im not getting my hopes up or anything[2], and sometimes I pray for the last thing[1], and singing all hysterical like a sad wet cake on the beach[2], and where are the final words final thoughts emotions images where are the final scenes[1], and sometimes I pray for the last thing[2], and I need[1], and where are the final words final thoughts emotions images where are the final scenes[2], and a nice curtain[1], and I need[2], and a basking shark out of its head on one of those big carrots will be the last thing I need[1], and a nice curtain[2], and that could make sense[1], and a basking shark out of its head on one of those big carrots will be the last thing I need[2], and if anyone knows my brain ha uh ha[1], and that could make sense[2], and you have done something to your brain all the experts will say[1], and if anyone knows my brain ha uh ha[2], and aRound aRound[1], and you have done something to your brain all the experts will say[2], and punctuation is a joke when youre down[1], and aRound aRound[2], and Im holding the spelling together I should be rewarded[1], and punctuation is a joke when youre down[2], and when the cosmos wants one thing from you and stupid people want something else[1], and Im holding the spelling together I should be rewarded[2], and Id love to know what you can do[1], and when the cosmos wants one thing from you and stupid people want something else[2], and I suppose you have to be willing to go to the other side with full honours[1], and Id love to know what you can do[2], and gotta be so ooo brave obviously[1], and I suppose you have to be willing to go to the other side with full honours[2], and well whatever[1], and gotta be so ooo brave obviously[2], and its a mystery[3], and well whatever[2], and aRound aRound here where else[3], and I dont feel like it[3], and why I go on and why Im allowed to go on[3], and why do I ever feel[3], and if theres an end I want to see it I want to know where it is for the sake of my mental health[3], and Im crazy man oh you know well done congratulations[3], and maybe when Im taken away[3], and everyone knows yippee yippee get the Jammie Dodgers[3], and outside forever[3], and just left on a beach a windy beach with wind and rain all around me I may get some answers[3], and like a wet cake[3], and Im not getting my hopes up or anything[3], and singing all hysterical like a sad wet cake on the beach[3], and sometimes I pray for the last thing[3], and where are the final words final thoughts emotions images where are the final scenes[3], and I need[3], and a nice curtain[3], and a basking shark out of its head on one of those big carrots will be the last thing I need[3], and that could make sense[3], and if anyone knows my brain ha uh ha[3], and you have done something to your brain all the experts will say[3], and aRound aRound[3], and punctuation is a joke when youre down[3], and Im holding the spelling together I should be rewarded[3], and when the cosmos wants one thing from you and stupid people want something else[3], and Id love to know what you can do[3], and I suppose you have to be willing to go to the other side with full honours[3], and gotta be so ooo brave obviously[3], and well whatever[3], and

And its a mystery[1], and aRound aRound here where else[1], and its a mystery[2], and I dont feel like it[1], and aRound aRound here where else[2], and why I go on and why Im allowed to go on[1], and I dont feel like it[2], and why do I ever feel[1], and why I go on and why Im allowed to go on[2], and if theres an end I want to see it I want to know where it is for the sake of my mental health[1], and why do I ever feel[2], and Im crazy man oh you know well done congratulations[1], and if theres an end I want to see it I want to know where it is for the sake of my mental health[2], and maybe when Im taken away[1], and Im crazy man oh you know well done congratulations[2], and everyone knows yippee yippee get the Jammie Dodgers[1], and maybe when Im taken away[2], and outside forever[1], and everyone knows yippee yippee get the Jammie Dodgers[2], and just left on a beach a windy beach with wind and rain all around me I may get some answers[1], and outside forever[2], and like a wet cake[1], and just left on a beach a windy beach with wind and rain all around me I may get some answers[2], and Im not getting my hopes up or anything[1], and like a wet cake[2], and singing all hysterical like a sad wet cake on the beach[1], and Im not getting my hopes up or anything[2], and sometimes I pray for the last thing[1], and singing all hysterical like a sad wet cake on the beach[2], and where are the final words final thoughts emotions images where are the final scenes[1], and sometimes I pray for the last thing[2], and I need[1], and where are the final words final thoughts emotions images where are the final scenes[2], and a nice curtain[1], and I need[2], and a basking shark out of its head on one of those big carrots will be the last thing I need[1], and a nice curtain[2], and that could make sense[1], and a basking shark out of its head on one of those big carrots will be the last thing I need[2], and if anyone knows my brain ha uh ha[1], and that could make sense[2], and you have done something to your brain all the experts will say[1], and if anyone knows my brain ha uh ha[2], and aRound aRound[1], and you have done something to your brain all the experts will say[2], and punctuation is a joke when youre down[1], and aRound aRound[2], and Im holding the spelling together I should be rewarded[1], and punctuation is a joke when youre down[2], and when the cosmos wants one thing from you and stupid people want something else[1], and Im holding the spelling together I should be rewarded[2], and Id love to know what you can do[1], and when the cosmos wants one thing from you and stupid people want something else[2], and I suppose you have to be willing to go to the other side with full honours[1], and Id love to know what you can do[2], and gotta be so ooo brave obviously[1], and I suppose you have to be willing to go to the other side with full honours[2], and well whatever[1], and gotta be so ooo brave obviously[2], and its a mystery[3], and well whatever[2], and aRound aRound here where else[3], and I dont feel like it[3], and why I go on and why Im allowed to go on[3], and why do I ever feel[3], and if theres an end I want to see it I want to know where it is for the sake of my mental health[3], and Im crazy man oh you know well done congratulations[3], and maybe when Im taken away[3], and everyone knows yippee yippee get the Jammie Dodgers[3], and outside forever[3], and just left on a beach a windy beach with wind and rain all around me I may get some answers[3], and like a wet cake[3], and Im not getting my hopes up or anything[3], and singing all hysterical like a sad wet cake on the beach[3], and sometimes I pray for the last thing[3], and where are the final words final thoughts emotions images where are the final scenes[3], and I need[3], and a nice curtain[3], and a basking shark out of its head on one of those big carrots will be the last thing I need[3], and that could make sense[3], and if anyone knows my brain ha uh ha[3], and you have done something to your brain all the experts will say[3], and aRound aRound[3], and punctuation is a joke when youre down[3], and Im holding the spelling together I should be rewarded[3], and when the cosmos wants one thing from you and stupid people want something else[3], and Id love to know what you can do[3], and I suppose you have to be willing to go to the other side with full honours[3], and gotta be so ooo brave obviously[3], and well whatever[3], and

And its a mystery[1], and aRound aRound here where else[1], and its a mystery[2], and I dont feel like it[1], and aRound aRound here where else[2], and why I go on and why Im allowed to go on[1], and I dont feel like it[2], and why do I ever feel[1], and why I go on and why Im allowed to go on[2], and if theres an end I want to see it I want to know where it is for the sake of my mental health[1], and why do I ever feel[2], and Im crazy man oh you know well done congratulations[1], and if theres an end I want to see it I want to know where it is for the sake of my mental health[2], and maybe when Im taken away[1], and Im crazy man oh you know well done congratulations[2], and everyone knows yippee yippee get the Jammie Dodgers[1], and maybe when Im taken away[2], and outside forever[1], and everyone knows yippee yippee get the Jammie Dodgers[2], and just left on a beach a windy beach with wind and rain all around me I may get some answers[1], and outside forever[2], and like a wet cake[1], and just left on a beach a windy beach with wind and rain all around me I may get some answers[2], and Im not getting my hopes up or anything[1], and like a wet cake[2], and singing all hysterical like a sad wet cake on the beach[1], and Im not getting my hopes up or anything[2], and sometimes I pray for the last thing[1], and singing all hysterical like a sad wet cake on the beach[2], and where are the final words final thoughts emotions images where are the final scenes[1], and sometimes I pray for the last thing[2], and I need[1], and where are the final words final thoughts emotions images where are the final scenes[2], and a nice curtain[1], and I need[2], and a basking shark out of its head on one of those big carrots will be the last thing I need[1], and a nice curtain[2], and that could make sense[1], and a basking shark out of its head on one of those big carrots will be the last thing I need[2], and if anyone knows my brain ha uh ha[1], and that could make sense[2], and you have done something to your brain all the experts will say[1], and if anyone knows my brain ha uh ha[2], and aRound aRound[1], and you have done something to your brain all the experts will say[2], and punctuation is a joke when youre down[1], and aRound aRound[2], and Im holding the spelling together I should be rewarded[1], and punctuation is a joke when youre down[2], and when the cosmos wants one thing from you and stupid people want something else[1], and Im holding the spelling together I should be rewarded[2], and Id love to know what you can do[1], and when the cosmos wants one thing from you and stupid people want something else[2], and I suppose you have to be willing to go to the other side with full honours[1], and Id love to know what you can do[2], and gotta be so ooo brave obviously[1], and I suppose you have to be willing to go to the other side with full honours[2], and well whatever[1], and gotta be so ooo brave obviously[2], and its a mystery[3], and well whatever[2], and aRound aRound here where else[3], and I dont feel like it[3], and why I go on and why Im allowed to go on[3], and why do I ever feel[3], and if theres an end I want to see it I want to know where it is for the sake of my mental health[3], and Im crazy man oh you know well done congratulations[3], and maybe when Im taken away[3], and everyone knows yippee yippee get the Jammie Dodgers[3], and outside forever[3], and just left on a beach a windy beach with wind and rain all around me I may get some answers[3], and like a wet cake[3], and Im not getting my hopes up or anything[3], and singing all hysterical like a sad wet cake on the beach[3], and sometimes I pray for the last thing[3], and where are the final words final thoughts emotions images where are the final scenes[3], and I need[3], and a nice curtain[3], and a basking shark out of its head on one of those big carrots will be the last thing I need[3], and that could make sense[3], and if anyone knows my brain ha uh ha[3], and you have done something to your brain all the experts will say[3], and aRound aRound[3], and punctuation is a joke when youre down[3], and Im holding the spelling together I should be rewarded[3], and when the cosmos wants one thing from you and stupid people want something else[3], and Id love to know what you can do[3], and I suppose you have to be willing to go to the other side with full honours[3], and gotta be so ooo brave obviously[3], and well whatever[3], and