Monday 31 July 2023

[No. 1,121]

And I cant do it with the conceptuals[1], and but but but just changing one word in a poem can be very powerful[1], and I cant do it with the conceptuals[2], and youve got to get the right words[1], and but but but just changing one word in a poem can be very powerful[2], and theres no time for me with the conceptuals too much work and not enough time[1], and youve got to get the right words[2], and thats all right aint it[1], and theres no time for me with the conceptuals too much work and not enough time[2], and at least aRound here we can have our fun oh some sort of fun maybe I dont know[1], and thats all right aint it[2], and I cant say wouldnt want to[1], and at least aRound here we can have our fun oh some sort of fun maybe I dont know[2], and but but but maybe I just did uh uh uh does anyone know or are you all in the dark[1], and I cant say wouldnt want to[2], and Im in the dark[1], and but but but maybe I just did uh uh uh does anyone know or are you all in the dark[2], and the dark aint such a bad place I suppose it can be comforting what do I know[1], and Im in the dark[2], and I dont know what I know do you[1], and the dark aint such a bad place I suppose it can be comforting what do I know[2], and why am I even asking you its a damn mystery thats for sure[1], and I dont know what I know do you[2], and still the words come I would complain but Im having too ooo much fun arent I[1], and why am I even asking you its a damn mystery thats for sure[2], and arent we arent you[1], and still the words come I would complain but Im having too ooo much fun arent I[2], and never ever mind were not looking for sense are we only fun are you having fun[1], and arent we arent you[2], and Ill ask you again[1], and never ever mind were not looking for sense are we only fun are you having fun[2], and or or or maybe I wont bother because Im tired[1], and Ill ask you again[2], and where was I with words my thoughts ah yes poetry every word matters[1], and or or or maybe I wont bother because Im tired[2], and in a big poem well if you can pay attention to every single word polish every single word[1], and where was I with words my thoughts ah yes poetry every word matters[2], and in relation to all the others[1], and in a big poem well if you can pay attention to every single word polish every single word[2], and you will be rewarded I promise you[1], and in relation to all the others[2], and thats the truth[1], and you will be rewarded I promise you[2], and knowing my luck Ill fall off a cliff into the sea clutching the manuscripts of the greatest poems ever written[1], and thats the truth[2], and thats my luck believe me[1], and knowing my luck Ill fall off a cliff into the sea clutching the manuscripts of the greatest poems ever written[2], and the dolphins will have a great time reading them if they can read of course[1], and thats my luck believe me[2], and can they read human[1], and the dolphins will have a great time reading them if they can read of course[2], and we just dont know we dont know what their powers are do we[1], and can they read human[2], and theyre real cosmic creatures thats for sure[1], and we just dont know we dont know what their powers are do we[2], and absolutely the best spiritual aristocrats that the earth has to offer[1], and theyre real cosmic creatures thats for sure[2], and the sea has to offer yes[1], and absolutely the best spiritual aristocrats that the earth has to offer[2], and I cant do it with the conceptuals[3], and the sea has to offer yes[2], and but but but just changing one word in a poem can be very powerful[3], and youve got to get the right words[3], and theres no time for me with the conceptuals too much work and not enough time[3], and thats all right aint it[3], and at least aRound here we can have our fun oh some sort of fun maybe I dont know[3], and I cant say wouldnt want to[3], and but but but maybe I just did uh uh uh does anyone know or are you all in the dark[3], and Im in the dark[3], and the dark aint such a bad place I suppose it can be comforting what do I know[3], and I dont know what I know do you[3], and why am I even asking you its a damn mystery thats for sure[3], and still the words come I would complain but Im having too ooo much fun arent I[3], and arent we arent you[3], and never ever mind were not looking for sense are we only fun are you having fun[3], and Ill ask you again[3], and or or or maybe I wont bother because Im tired[3], and where was I with words my thoughts ah yes poetry every word matters[3], and in a big poem well if you can pay attention to every single word polish every single word[3], and in relation to all the others[3], and you will be rewarded I promise you[3], and thats the truth[3], and knowing my luck Ill fall off a cliff into the sea clutching the manuscripts of the greatest poems ever written[3], and thats my luck believe me[3], and the dolphins will have a great time reading them if they can read of course[3], and can they read human[3], and we just dont know we dont know what their powers are do we[3], and theyre real cosmic creatures thats for sure[3], and absolutely the best spiritual aristocrats that the earth has to offer[3], and the sea has to offer yes[3], and

And I cant do it with the conceptuals[1], and but but but just changing one word in a poem can be very powerful[1], and I cant do it with the conceptuals[2], and youve got to get the right words[1], and but but but just changing one word in a poem can be very powerful[2], and theres no time for me with the conceptuals too much work and not enough time[1], and youve got to get the right words[2], and thats all right aint it[1], and theres no time for me with the conceptuals too much work and not enough time[2], and at least aRound here we can have our fun oh some sort of fun maybe I dont know[1], and thats all right aint it[2], and I cant say wouldnt want to[1], and at least aRound here we can have our fun oh some sort of fun maybe I dont know[2], and but but but maybe I just did uh uh uh does anyone know or are you all in the dark[1], and I cant say wouldnt want to[2], and Im in the dark[1], and but but but maybe I just did uh uh uh does anyone know or are you all in the dark[2], and the dark aint such a bad place I suppose it can be comforting what do I know[1], and Im in the dark[2], and I dont know what I know do you[1], and the dark aint such a bad place I suppose it can be comforting what do I know[2], and why am I even asking you its a damn mystery thats for sure[1], and I dont know what I know do you[2], and still the words come I would complain but Im having too ooo much fun arent I[1], and why am I even asking you its a damn mystery thats for sure[2], and arent we arent you[1], and still the words come I would complain but Im having too ooo much fun arent I[2], and never ever mind were not looking for sense are we only fun are you having fun[1], and arent we arent you[2], and Ill ask you again[1], and never ever mind were not looking for sense are we only fun are you having fun[2], and or or or maybe I wont bother because Im tired[1], and Ill ask you again[2], and where was I with words my thoughts ah yes poetry every word matters[1], and or or or maybe I wont bother because Im tired[2], and in a big poem well if you can pay attention to every single word polish every single word[1], and where was I with words my thoughts ah yes poetry every word matters[2], and in relation to all the others[1], and in a big poem well if you can pay attention to every single word polish every single word[2], and you will be rewarded I promise you[1], and in relation to all the others[2], and thats the truth[1], and you will be rewarded I promise you[2], and knowing my luck Ill fall off a cliff into the sea clutching the manuscripts of the greatest poems ever written[1], and thats the truth[2], and thats my luck believe me[1], and knowing my luck Ill fall off a cliff into the sea clutching the manuscripts of the greatest poems ever written[2], and the dolphins will have a great time reading them if they can read of course[1], and thats my luck believe me[2], and can they read human[1], and the dolphins will have a great time reading them if they can read of course[2], and we just dont know we dont know what their powers are do we[1], and can they read human[2], and theyre real cosmic creatures thats for sure[1], and we just dont know we dont know what their powers are do we[2], and absolutely the best spiritual aristocrats that the earth has to offer[1], and theyre real cosmic creatures thats for sure[2], and the sea has to offer yes[1], and absolutely the best spiritual aristocrats that the earth has to offer[2], and I cant do it with the conceptuals[3], and the sea has to offer yes[2], and but but but just changing one word in a poem can be very powerful[3], and youve got to get the right words[3], and theres no time for me with the conceptuals too much work and not enough time[3], and thats all right aint it[3], and at least aRound here we can have our fun oh some sort of fun maybe I dont know[3], and I cant say wouldnt want to[3], and but but but maybe I just did uh uh uh does anyone know or are you all in the dark[3], and Im in the dark[3], and the dark aint such a bad place I suppose it can be comforting what do I know[3], and I dont know what I know do you[3], and why am I even asking you its a damn mystery thats for sure[3], and still the words come I would complain but Im having too ooo much fun arent I[3], and arent we arent you[3], and never ever mind were not looking for sense are we only fun are you having fun[3], and Ill ask you again[3], and or or or maybe I wont bother because Im tired[3], and where was I with words my thoughts ah yes poetry every word matters[3], and in a big poem well if you can pay attention to every single word polish every single word[3], and in relation to all the others[3], and you will be rewarded I promise you[3], and thats the truth[3], and knowing my luck Ill fall off a cliff into the sea clutching the manuscripts of the greatest poems ever written[3], and thats my luck believe me[3], and the dolphins will have a great time reading them if they can read of course[3], and can they read human[3], and we just dont know we dont know what their powers are do we[3], and theyre real cosmic creatures thats for sure[3], and absolutely the best spiritual aristocrats that the earth has to offer[3], and the sea has to offer yes[3], and

And I cant do it with the conceptuals[1], and but but but just changing one word in a poem can be very powerful[1], and I cant do it with the conceptuals[2], and youve got to get the right words[1], and but but but just changing one word in a poem can be very powerful[2], and theres no time for me with the conceptuals too much work and not enough time[1], and youve got to get the right words[2], and thats all right aint it[1], and theres no time for me with the conceptuals too much work and not enough time[2], and at least aRound here we can have our fun oh some sort of fun maybe I dont know[1], and thats all right aint it[2], and I cant say wouldnt want to[1], and at least aRound here we can have our fun oh some sort of fun maybe I dont know[2], and but but but maybe I just did uh uh uh does anyone know or are you all in the dark[1], and I cant say wouldnt want to[2], and Im in the dark[1], and but but but maybe I just did uh uh uh does anyone know or are you all in the dark[2], and the dark aint such a bad place I suppose it can be comforting what do I know[1], and Im in the dark[2], and I dont know what I know do you[1], and the dark aint such a bad place I suppose it can be comforting what do I know[2], and why am I even asking you its a damn mystery thats for sure[1], and I dont know what I know do you[2], and still the words come I would complain but Im having too ooo much fun arent I[1], and why am I even asking you its a damn mystery thats for sure[2], and arent we arent you[1], and still the words come I would complain but Im having too ooo much fun arent I[2], and never ever mind were not looking for sense are we only fun are you having fun[1], and arent we arent you[2], and Ill ask you again[1], and never ever mind were not looking for sense are we only fun are you having fun[2], and or or or maybe I wont bother because Im tired[1], and Ill ask you again[2], and where was I with words my thoughts ah yes poetry every word matters[1], and or or or maybe I wont bother because Im tired[2], and in a big poem well if you can pay attention to every single word polish every single word[1], and where was I with words my thoughts ah yes poetry every word matters[2], and in relation to all the others[1], and in a big poem well if you can pay attention to every single word polish every single word[2], and you will be rewarded I promise you[1], and in relation to all the others[2], and thats the truth[1], and you will be rewarded I promise you[2], and knowing my luck Ill fall off a cliff into the sea clutching the manuscripts of the greatest poems ever written[1], and thats the truth[2], and thats my luck believe me[1], and knowing my luck Ill fall off a cliff into the sea clutching the manuscripts of the greatest poems ever written[2], and the dolphins will have a great time reading them if they can read of course[1], and thats my luck believe me[2], and can they read human[1], and the dolphins will have a great time reading them if they can read of course[2], and we just dont know we dont know what their powers are do we[1], and can they read human[2], and theyre real cosmic creatures thats for sure[1], and we just dont know we dont know what their powers are do we[2], and absolutely the best spiritual aristocrats that the earth has to offer[1], and theyre real cosmic creatures thats for sure[2], and the sea has to offer yes[1], and absolutely the best spiritual aristocrats that the earth has to offer[2], and I cant do it with the conceptuals[3], and the sea has to offer yes[2], and but but but just changing one word in a poem can be very powerful[3], and youve got to get the right words[3], and theres no time for me with the conceptuals too much work and not enough time[3], and thats all right aint it[3], and at least aRound here we can have our fun oh some sort of fun maybe I dont know[3], and I cant say wouldnt want to[3], and but but but maybe I just did uh uh uh does anyone know or are you all in the dark[3], and Im in the dark[3], and the dark aint such a bad place I suppose it can be comforting what do I know[3], and I dont know what I know do you[3], and why am I even asking you its a damn mystery thats for sure[3], and still the words come I would complain but Im having too ooo much fun arent I[3], and arent we arent you[3], and never ever mind were not looking for sense are we only fun are you having fun[3], and Ill ask you again[3], and or or or maybe I wont bother because Im tired[3], and where was I with words my thoughts ah yes poetry every word matters[3], and in a big poem well if you can pay attention to every single word polish every single word[3], and in relation to all the others[3], and you will be rewarded I promise you[3], and thats the truth[3], and knowing my luck Ill fall off a cliff into the sea clutching the manuscripts of the greatest poems ever written[3], and thats my luck believe me[3], and the dolphins will have a great time reading them if they can read of course[3], and can they read human[3], and we just dont know we dont know what their powers are do we[3], and theyre real cosmic creatures thats for sure[3], and absolutely the best spiritual aristocrats that the earth has to offer[3], and the sea has to offer yes[3], and