Monday 13 October 2008

Stephen Hester: new chief executive of RBS

Yes, Sir Fred has gone. Stephen Hester is the new chief executive of Royal Bank of Scotland. Will there be changes?

This is what Stephen says: 'There will have to be changes. I know Michael Fowke is concerned about commie sons of bitches infiltrating RBS, but I will keep them on a tight leash. I'm afraid we need them, or their money, at least. Actually, it's taxpayers' money, but who gives a toss? Not me. Money is money - am I right, or am I right? The important thing is that RBS now employs some financial shamans. That is the best way of keeping the commies under control. A commie son of a bitch steps out of line, and any good shaman worth his salt should just be able to fuck the commie's chakras up. That's the best way to deal with these godless arseholes. This ain't Cuba. They better learn that. Sure, they've given us money, but they will not rule the roost. I will. I'm the big cheese. I'm in charge. I'm the big man. I'm -'

He went on like that. I'll probably be taking him out to the desert at some point. I'm not quite sure he understands the way of the shaman, but he'll learn. I'll strap a crystal to his head. I'll set fire to the money that floats around in his subconscious. I'll get Keith Busby to do a soul scan on him. Things are going to work out just fine.