Monday 22 June 2009

Thomson Reuters: the end of think

This is the end, beautiful friend. This is the end of think. I don't wanna think no more. We don't wanna think no more. We don't want the pain. But Reuters says this is the beginning of know. Well, I've got news for Reuters: I don't wanna know no more. We don't wanna know no more. We are sick of thinking, sick of knowing. Intellect makes us ill. Knowledge makes us ill. We are confused. Surely, we just want to burn now. Not thinking, and not knowing. Just fucking burning.

Markets are watching. That's what they say. Markets are watching. Well, fuck the markets, man! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! There is more to life than the markets.

We need to find a way, beyond the pain of existence. I don't know about you, but I am tormented. Yeah, you're tormented too. Words, words, words - they give me the fucking nausea! Can't we just exist without words, without knowledge? Let us lie down in the desert sand, or rest our weary heads on the City pavement. Let us sleep. Drift away to an astral world. Experience something else. A different life. WHERE WE CAN BE FREE! Please tell me you want to be free. Jesus H. Christ, don't you want to be free? Do you just want to be a fucking slave forever? What the fuck is wrong with you? I AM GETTING ANGRY NOW. You still don't understand, do you? I'M TRYING TO SHOW YOU THE WAY OUT OF SLAVERY.