Wednesday 30 August 2017

WhopperCoin or Mikeycoin ... ?

Well, well ... well! / It's your choice, man. I mean, dear reader(s). Uh. I don't care, like. 'You mean Bitcoin, boss.' No, I mean WhopperCoin. Or Mikeycoin. 'What the hell is WhopperCoin?! We all know what Mikeycoin is, but what the hell is WhopperCoin, man?!' Ha! What's WhopperCoin, he says. Christ! It's Burger King's new cryptocurrency, Voice. 'You're kidding!' No.

It's in Russia, but it will probably spread. You see, every time you buy a Whopper, they give you a WhopperCoin which you can save up and trade for another Whopper burger later. Unfortunately, I'm a vegetarian. 'They do a good veggie bean burger thing, Mikey.' I know they do, Voice, but I'm not sure it's part of the WhopperCoin deal. Maybe they'll expand it. Who knows?!

Okay, okay. The point is, all firms will be coming out with their own cryptocurrencies now. The question is, will they be able to compete with Mikeycoin? 'Ha!' What? 'Your Mikeycoin is a load of shit, boss.' Excuse me! It's in the development stages. 'Yeah, right. A little cardboard cut-out of a coin which you think is going to be worth something. You email it to people, and they're supposed to print it out. Seriously? Pathetic!' Shut up, you fucking idiot! That was from ages ago, before I even understood what cryptocurrencies were.

Ignore him, reader(s). He understands ... NOTHING. The only thing that can stop Mikeycoin is the music I'm doing. There just aren't enough hours in the day, you dig?

...

Anything else? Brexit? FFS! Do me a favour! I'm not discussing that nonsense any more. However, I'll just say this: the joke's over. It's time to forget all about it. Everyone sensible now realizes that Brexit will destroy the UK economically and maybe even geographically. It was quite amusing for a while, but ... the joke is over now. Let's move on. Please!

Music? My music? Oh, I've got another new tune in the works. It's nearly finished. 'Great!' It means I'll be able to drop the weakest tune from the eleven I need for an album. 'Yippee!' Yeah, thanks, man. For your support, ha!

What else? Nothing. Laters, blog and pop fan(s)!