Thursday 23 April 2020

Music, music, music ...

Is there anything else? At the end of another week? Don't be silly! There's only music in my life.

Goals, goals, goals ...

In my soul. Deep, deep, deep ... in my soul. Yes!

What am I listening to? Er ... nothing yet.

Actually, I might put the Vance/Musk audiobook on. And keep it on. Forever this time, all the time.

...

Okay, okay. This is how I'm classifying the songs on my "album" now -

World-beaters

Nothing
This World Don't Mean a Thing
Malibu
Stella
What's This Life We Live?

Bread-and-butter classics (first class)

And Rain Came Down
Good Times

Bread-and-butter classics (second class)

I'm Right Inside
Love Me
Lucky You
Round The Bend

High-quality album tracks

I Want Everything

...

Right, kook(s)! I ain't got no anxiety at the moment. Why not? I'll tell you why not. Listen! I've set myself two long-term goals. Big goals! And if you want to dodge death and destruction over the next year or two, I suggest you do the same. / You see, I have a theory that the cosmos notices hard-core characters with big goals, and offers protection. Yeah, yeah. It's not scientific, man. But look at our Elon. He's like Robert Duvall in Apocalypse Now. I just know he won't get so much as a scratch in the coming years.

Focus, focus, focus!

But not hocus-pocus. No!

Oh! And the goals, by age seventy-five, are -

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

They always change, anyway.

Don't worry about it.