Monday 19 November 2007

CIMA financial management awards 2007

Are you going to the Marriott Grosvenor Square on 29th November for the CIMA financial management awards? No, me neither. It's not my cup of tea, but financial management is very important.

Just ask award-winning financial psychic Keith Busby. We all know that Keith is a very emotional and disturbed individual. You would expect his finances to be in a right mess, but I was speaking with him recently and he told me, 'My finances are not in a mess, not at all. I've won awards, you know. Admittedly, not CIMA awards, but so what? Anyway, I don't trust banks, so I keep all my money at home. I arrange my money by feeling the vibrations. If a £10 note - for example - is giving me bad mystic vibes, I will put that note in a flowerpot in my garden shed. If a note - say a £20 note - is giving me good vibrations, I will place that note under my mattress. This is important. When I go to sleep at night, the good vibrations from all the wonderful cash beneath me enter my body and my soul. When I wake up in the morning I feel full of positive energy. I can then help people with their financial problems. And not just dead people. I help the living as well now. As for all the notes in my garden shed, I don't give a fuck what happens to them because I will not be surrounded by bad vibes. I will not have negative mystical influences in my life. I don't care if it costs me money. My health is more important.'