Monday 27 February 2012

Who is Ariel Bezalel?

Well, I'm sorry, but I'm starting to lose my sense of humour about this stuff. They want us to believe that this hellish creature - "Ariel Bezalel", ha! - is some sort of fund manager at Jupiter Asset Management. They claim he joined the firm in 1997, and that he manages the Jupiter Strategic Bond fund. (I blame Simon Somerville, myself. Oh, he has a cheerful face with a hint of melancholy, sure, but you need more than that these days. I hope I wasn't wrong about him.) Christ! Why do they think they can insult my intelligence like this? (And yours, dear reader.) It's beyond belief!

I've always been very supportive of Jupiter because it employs so many financial shamans. However, it is very easy to slip into arrogance. I'll say no more.

_________________________


I'll say no more. There is plenty I could say. There is plenty I could write.