Thursday 16 April 2015

Anthony Scaramucci has got his own TV show!

Oh, man, I'm absolutely gutted about this! It's over in America, the show, so I won't be able to watch it. Damn! Damn!! Damn!!! I can't believe my bad luck these days. / Anyway, dear reader(s), the show is called Wall Street Week. It's on Fox, I think. Our Tony is the founder of SkyBridge Capital, and he has lovely American hair, and American eyes, and American teeth. The man was practically made for television, and I can't watch him! / Of course, reader(s), if you're over in America, if you're one of my devoted readers from the Land of the Free, you'll be all right. You'll be laughing, in fact. / You probably have great teeth as well, you bastard(s) or bitch(es). My teeth? My teeth are practically falling apart, the few I've got left. It's all that American Coca-Cola I keep drinking. Er ... which makes me think: Don't you drink your own fucking beverages over there? ('That's unpatriotic, that is!') I know Warren Buffett does. He drinks a barrel of Coke every day. But he can afford to replace his teeth once a month. I doubt you can do that, even if you're reasonably wealthy.

Christ. It's so depressing. 'Yes, boss.' I wish I hadn't started with this post now, Voice. I should have picked on a British fund manager, with a simple magazine column or something. The British guys are all like old man Steptoe. There's nothing to worry about with the British guys. They're comforting, you know?

...

Well, well ... / The end of another week. Thank God! I've struggled a bit. Yeah. Ah, I guess I'll see you next week. Laters.