Monday 16 November 2015

Chris Rokos is getting Deutsche Bank and Bank of America to help him

Yes, a bit more professional! Well done, Chris! / 'What do you mean, boss?' Well, before, Voice, he had that family office, didn't he? 'Oh, of course. His mum and dad, aunts and uncles, and cousins.' Yeah. And I've heard his Uncle Ralph was a real pain in the arse. A total tosser, by all accounts. 'Ha!' So, Chris will be happy now. Deutsche Bank and Bank of America are taking care of prime brokerage at his hedge fund. 'What's prime brokerage, man?' Uh, trading services, you know, securities lending, trade execution, referrals, third-party shit. 'Sounds exciting, boss.' It is exciting, Voice. Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs wanted a slice of the action, too. However, Chris told them to do one. / Well, well ... it seems Rokos Capital Management is a proper hedge fund - at last!

...

And that's all the financial news, really. Not much else going on at the moment. I'm afraid things will slow down as we approach Christmas, and I'll probably have to write about my lunch or something. 'You already do that.' I'll write about my dinner then. / I might have a Chinese takeaway tonight, dear reader(s). Vegetable curry, egg fried rice. 'Curry? Why not get an Indian takeaway then?' I like the way the Chinese do it, man. And I love egg fried rice!

Music? You're Lying is still giving me grief. 'Christ!' Maybe I can't sing and play ballads, I don't know. But I'll just have to keep going. 'You could do another pop song, or an easier ballad, Mikey.' No. You're Lying is my best song. Songs such as She Loves Me and Gilly, Gilly could - in theory - be written by other people. [Like Noel Gallagher when he's firing on all cylinders.] But there's no one around who can write a song as great as You're Lying. So, failure is not an option. I need it!!! I need it!!! 'Chill out, boss!' No! I need it, man!!!

...

Tony Robbins, words of wisdom, please!

Repetition is the mother of skill
Repetition is the mother of skill
Repetition is the mother of skill ...