Tuesday 13 March 2018

Elon Musk and his brother are forming a band!

Sort of. (Actually, I don't know what it is.) They did their first gig on Sunday at SXSW 2018 in Austin, Texas. I think Elon was there to give a talk on the Third World War or something. And then they sang a song. Personally, I think he should stick to rockets, and cars, and hyperloops. Let me do the music, man! 'Boss!' What, Voice? 'Is there any financial news?' Not really, man. 'No?' Well, I've looked around and I couldn't find anything. 'Oh. PR emails?' No, no emails either. I don't know what's happened to Coutts, you know. They haven't emailed me in a while. 'Maybe they don't like your style, boss.' Ha!

So ... / I don't know what I'm going to write about, dear reader(s), to be honest with you. 'Your music. Yeah! Come on!' I don't do updates no more. 'Oh.' You know that. Seriously. 'Oh.' However, I'll just say that I'm getting ready to record again. 'Yippee!' I've got to change my guitar strings first, because they're totally dead. 'Er ... Elixir 80/20 bronze lights with nanoweb coating?' Yes. Only the best for me, son. 'You deserve the best, Mikey.' Thank you.

So ... / Holiday in Cornwall? Uh, well ... soon, maybe. Hopefully, I can record my songs, go to Cornwall in a few weeks' time, then start ... rockin' in the free world for real, and leave all this awful blogging behind, you dig? I'm not sure about St Ives this year, though. Looe might be nice for a change. 'Jesus Christ stayed there with his uncle, didn't he?' Yes, Voice. Joseph of Arimathea. / His uncle was a metals trader, reader(s), tin and that, and he did a bit of business in Cornwall, apparently. 'And he took the teenage Christ with him, which was a nice experience for the lad.' Yes. They also spent a bit of time in Penzance, I believe.

So ... / Uh. Oh! Can you believe this?! 'What?' I've just received a PR email. 'Bastards!' Yeah, yeah. I'll look at it tomorrow. I can't be bothered now. Unbelievable! Eh?

So ... / Brexit? Ha! Do me a favour!

Laters.