Thursday 7 November 2019

I've got Apollo on

Which is no surprise, considering the hour.

Dear reader(s), when was the last time I wrote a post on the night shift? Oh, I can't remember. It's not important, really.

This isn't a part of my Hell Week. My whole life is hell. It's just another day. Well, night.

I've listened to Brian Eno's Apollo more than any other album.

I don't want to go to sleep yet. I'll go to sleep later, obviously. Well, not obviously, but ... never mind.

I shouldn't have to explain myself.

I'm not writing about finance. I'm waiting for someone to send me a decent PR email.

I'll do another post later today. What day is it? Thursday. It's raining. I don't like it when it rains in the night.

Pretty soon, I'll be stopping all the personal shit. So enjoy it while it lasts, kook(s).

It's my dream to only write about finance, yes. My nightmare.

I have bad dreams, occasionally. Sometimes my subconscious is like a Navy SEAL instructor during Hell Week. I've only just realized that, recently, like. I mean, my subconscious wants to break me. But I laugh at bad dreams now.

I walked to Richmond Hill yesterday. I got the Tube a bit of the way back. So, I walked roughly six and a half miles.

Music? I can't see my new demo being ready until January. It'll be a good way to start a new decade.

I like the sound of the Roaring Twenties, man. You know, like the 1920s. Noel Coward, The Great Gatsby, and all that jazz.

Maybe I've timed it just right.

I still need a lyric for that new tune from the other week. This song will definitely be my most commercial song, so ... I don't need it for the demo, BUT(!) ... it would be nice to have it finished and held back in reserve as the nuclear option, like. The tune is as "explosive" as Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners. And not even The Beatles had anything like that.

By the way, my song This World Don't Mean a Thing has a few come ons in it. Yeah, it's a generic thing, BUT(!) ... it works well, and I like it. That's show business!

Well, I might as well go to bed.

See you later!