Monday 16 December 2019

TNS is strengthening its European network

Well, well ...

Transaction Networks Services (TNS) is strengthening its European network by expanding its Managed Hosting solution, TNSXpress, at four key data centers in London, Slough, Basildon and Frankfurt.

Right. Is that Frankfurt in Germany? 'Of course it is, boss?' Well, is that Slough in Germany? 'Of course it isn't, boss?' Okay. I'm just testing you, Voice. And you've passed. Congratulations! 'Yippee! What have I won?' Another year working with me as my intern. 'Oh.' Not that I'll be here. I'll be a rock star, probably. 'Yeah. Then I can take over the blog.' What will you write about? 'Ha! You and your wonderful new life.' Ha! Uh.

Anyway ...

TNS' Managed Hosting solution utilizes the company's ultra-low latency Layer 1 technology which offers trade executions 10 times faster than traditional Layer 3 architectures. Today's announcement confirms its availability at the Interxion London data center, the ICE European Liquidity Center in Basildon, the Equinix LD4 data center in Slough and the Equinix FR2 data center in Frankfurt.

Today's announcement? Last week, mate. / Okay, okay. It's for traders, dear reader(s). 'What type?' Not that type. 'What type?! I didn't say anything.' It's for financial traders.

Well, er ... if only Scott Feagans were here. 'He could tell us more.' Yes. 'He could explain everything.' Yes. 'It's a real shame he's not here, boss.' Ha, ha, ha!


"TNS is committed to making our innovative solutions available in as many key data centers as possible," says Scott Feagans, Vice President of Technology and Strategy for TNS' Financial Services business. "Adding more colocation facilities to our comprehensive network and incorporating the latest state-of-the-art technology cements our position as the managed service provider with fast, reliable and secure global coverage."

Thanks, Scott! 'You knew he was here, boss, lurking about, didn't you?' Yes. I was teasing you. 'FFS! I'll be happy when I have this blog all to myself.' Yeah, so will I.

Right. Okay. We're nearly finished with this PR email, and, uh ... no endorsement, obviously, BUT(!) ... our Scott wants to add. 'Why, boss?! Why?!' Because what he said before ... wasn't enough. 'Oh.' For some reason.

Anyway ...

"Our solutions are designed to help traders achieve their greatest potential. Accessing exchanges through TNS is much more cost effective than traders procuring their own exchange connection," adds Feagans. "We also deliver a lower total cost of ownership as clients do not need to buy dedicated hardware or data space and can benefit from TNS' cost efficiencies, rack optimized cabling and design."

And, remember ... he's talking about "financial" traders, dear reader(s), if there's any confusion in your minds. They don't have ... problems, desires. 'It's not about the way they feel, boss, is it?' What?! Of course it isn't! Heaven forbid!

ENDS

...

Anything else? Man, I've just got to get through this week, you dig? I'm worn out with all this blogging.

Having said that, I'll probably continue with my music routine and sleeping habits over the Christmas holiday. Except Christmas Day and Boxing Day. I'll relax then with the best of them. 'The best of who?' Er, the people who like relaxing, Voice.

Oh - !!! ... I got another dream tune fragment yesterday. I don't know if I'm going to use it yet. I mean, I scrap most of them, don't I? Strangely though, this one came with a lyric. And not a gibberish dummy lyric neither. No! The words actually made sense. I'm not going to use the lyrical fragment, kook(s), so here it is ... You can go to Memphis like a joker or a king. Now, I thought it was an obvious reference to Elvis Presley. But then I Googled it and found out about Martin Luther King in Memphis, so, uh ... I don't know what to think, man. I really don't. 'Mikey, there's definitely something mystical going on in your life.' Yeah, maybe. I don't know. Crazy!

Anyway, later(s), mysticism fan(s)!