Wednesday 25 February 2009

Beat the New Depression? Yes we can!

O my children, my brothers, my sisters, I want to speak frankly to all of you. We are all concerned about this New Depression. Do you have sleepless nights? Do you wake up from horrible nightmares, and wonder how you are going to keep your job or pay the bills? Do you hear a scratching noise at the window, roughly around three in the morning? Well, don't worry about that. It's probably some being from another world, wanting to contact you, wanting to make friends with you. It will happen in time. But our main concern is this: Can we beat the New Depression? Can we recover, and find new wealth? Yes we can!

O my children, beautiful mystical ones with fire in your hearts and your eyes, let me lead you, let me guide you. I am the man, the shaman, the wild mystic, you need in these dark times. For I shall carry you into the light on a wave of words carved out of pure spirit, pure energy - a great big ball of shining love!

I want every desert child to know this: The good times will come again! This crisis will not destroy us. I know the answers to our problems. Trust me. I'm telling you we must pull together, confront boldly the challenges we face, and take responsibility for our future and the future of the entire cosmos.

Big Herb is watching us. Ganesh the elephant god is watching us. And what do you think the ghosts of the dead financiers are doing? Obviously, they are watching us. They are concerned about us. They only want the best for us.

There have been times when I have been afraid, lonely, crying in the desert. Looking for the mystic love we all dream of. But I did not lose heart. There is a strength in me. O my children, I am sure you have that strength as well. With this strength we shall build a new foundation. A new temple! A new reality!

A long time ago I heard a voice. It spake unto me: Michael, there is a way. There is a will. You are that way. You have that will.

I have never forgotten that voice. I have never forgotten those words. Those words burn within me. Today, I am a voice for you, O my children. Listen. Pay attention. Learn something.

We will emerge from this New Depression stronger than ever. Survive? No, we shall thrive! In the City, in the desert, everywhere! Money will come to us, laughing in a gay manner. We must believe. We must have faith.

O Big Herb, bless the desert, bless the children of the desert, bless us all.