Wednesday 8 July 2009

Ross H. Mandell, Stephen Shea, Adam Harrington, Arn Wilson, Robert Grabowski, and Michael Passaro!

Eh? What's going on now? Who are these freaks? Jesus! It's a lot of hard work this blog. I sometimes wish I had never started it. Anyway, Ross Mandell, Stephen Shea, Adam Harrington, Arn Wilson, Robert Grabowski, and Michael Passaro are employees of Sky Capital Holdings over in New York (Ross is the boss), and, anyway, they have surrendered themselves to the FBI today. Yeah, the Feds! An alleged boiler room fraud scheme, or something like that. I don't what's going on. I was just wondering why they gave themselves up. Aren't you wondering? Well, wonder no more. I have been speaking to Nicky Pickles -

'Mikey, you know what's happened, don't you? (No, Nicky, I don't. Tell me.) These guys have been working for my brother. (Oh, not Jack again?!) Yeah, Jack. Word on the street is - I'm not talking to Jack right now - word on the street: they had a falling out. (Yeah?) Oh yeah, Mikey. Big time. And that's why they are seeking sanctuary with the Feds. (He can still get to them, Nicky. What about when they go to sleep?) You mean astral attack? (That's exactly what I mean. Jack will fuck them up while they sleep, and the Feds will be chasing shadows - well, one shadow.) Bloody hell. Is my brother a sick bastard or what? (How's your mother, Nicky?) Oh, she's fine. (Say hello for me.) Sure, Mike.'

I don't care what anyone says about Jack Pickles, but Nicky is a good kid.