Thursday 2 August 2012

[No. 41] I want to find some people with feelings

I'm on the hunt.

And no one said it was going to be easy, and we all knew life in this world wasn't going to be a picnic[1], and I believe(?) there are people out there, somewhere, real people with genuine emotions[1], and no one said it was going to be easy, and we all knew life in this world wasn't going to be a picnic[2], and you've got to be positive, and you've got to believe in SOMETHING[1], and I believe(?) there are people out there, somewhere, real people with genuine emotions[2], and I BELIEVE, and I don't know what I believe, but I believe, and, yes, well ...[1], and you've got to be positive, and you've got to believe in SOMETHING[2], and even Satan - if he's a-ROUND - probably has feelings(?!), so how hard can it be?[1], and I BELIEVE, and I don't know what I believe, but I believe, and, yes, well ...[2], and one thing is certain: it's easy to fake them, oh, just put on the tears or a stupid smile[1], and even Satan - if he's a-ROUND - probably has feelings(?!), so how hard can it be?[2], and I want the people who have been a-ROUND, yes: I want the ones who are more than half-alive[1], and one thing is certain: it's easy to fake them, oh, just put on the tears or a stupid smile[2], and I know you're HERE, and that's a good start, and have you got any friends?[1], and I want the people who have been a-ROUND, yes: I want the ones who are more than half-alive[2], and some people only feel pain, and it's a sad thing when it's like that[1], and I know you're HERE, and that's a good start, and have you got any friends?[2], and so let's leave all the pain behind[1], and some people only feel pain, and it's a sad thing when it's like that[2], and the faster we go, a-ROUND, a-round, a-ROUND, the better our chances(?)[1], and so let's leave all the pain behind[2], and it's all right now, ain't it?(!), and we wouldn't want to get off, if we felt like this all the time[1], and the faster we go, a-ROUND, a-round, a-ROUND, the better our chances(?)[2], and no one said it was going to be easy, and we all knew life in this world wasn't going to be a picnic[3], and it's all right now, ain't it?(!), and we wouldn't want to get off, if we felt like this all the time[2], and I believe(?) there are people out there, somewhere, real people with genuine emotions[3], and you've got to be positive, and you've got to believe in SOMETHING[3], and I BELIEVE, and I don't know what I believe, but I believe, and, yes, well ...[3], and even Satan - if he's a-ROUND - probably has feelings(?!), so how hard can it be?[3], and one thing is certain: it's easy to fake them, oh, just put on the tears or a stupid smile[3], and I want the people who have been a-ROUND, yes: I want the ones who are more than half-alive[3], and I know you're HERE, and that's a good start, and have you got any friends?[3], and some people only feel pain, and it's a sad thing when it's like that[3], and so let's leave all the pain behind[3], and the faster we go, a-ROUND, a-round, a-ROUND, the better our chances(?)[3], and it's all right now, ain't it?(!), and we wouldn't want to get off, if we felt like this all the time[3], and

And no one said it was going to be easy, and we all knew life in this world wasn't going to be a picnic[1], and I believe(?) there are people out there, somewhere, real people with genuine emotions[1], and no one said it was going to be easy, and we all knew life in this world wasn't going to be a picnic[2], and you've got to be positive, and you've got to believe in SOMETHING[1], and I believe(?) there are people out there, somewhere, real people with genuine emotions[2], and I BELIEVE, and I don't know what I believe, but I believe, and, yes, well ...[1], and you've got to be positive, and you've got to believe in SOMETHING[2], and even Satan - if he's a-ROUND - probably has feelings(?!), so how hard can it be?[1], and I BELIEVE, and I don't know what I believe, but I believe, and, yes, well ...[2], and one thing is certain: it's easy to fake them, oh, just put on the tears or a stupid smile[1], and even Satan - if he's a-ROUND - probably has feelings(?!), so how hard can it be?[2], and I want the people who have been a-ROUND, yes: I want the ones who are more than half-alive[1], and one thing is certain: it's easy to fake them, oh, just put on the tears or a stupid smile[2], and I know you're HERE, and that's a good start, and have you got any friends?[1], and I want the people who have been a-ROUND, yes: I want the ones who are more than half-alive[2], and some people only feel pain, and it's a sad thing when it's like that[1], and I know you're HERE, and that's a good start, and have you got any friends?[2], and so let's leave all the pain behind[1], and some people only feel pain, and it's a sad thing when it's like that[2], and the faster we go, a-ROUND, a-round, a-ROUND, the better our chances(?)[1], and so let's leave all the pain behind[2], and it's all right now, ain't it?(!), and we wouldn't want to get off, if we felt like this all the time[1], and the faster we go, a-ROUND, a-round, a-ROUND, the better our chances(?)[2], and no one said it was going to be easy, and we all knew life in this world wasn't going to be a picnic[3], and it's all right now, ain't it?(!), and we wouldn't want to get off, if we felt like this all the time[2], and I believe(?) there are people out there, somewhere, real people with genuine emotions[3], and you've got to be positive, and you've got to believe in SOMETHING[3], and I BELIEVE, and I don't know what I believe, but I believe, and, yes, well ...[3], and even Satan - if he's a-ROUND - probably has feelings(?!), so how hard can it be?[3], and one thing is certain: it's easy to fake them, oh, just put on the tears or a stupid smile[3], and I want the people who have been a-ROUND, yes: I want the ones who are more than half-alive[3], and I know you're HERE, and that's a good start, and have you got any friends?[3], and some people only feel pain, and it's a sad thing when it's like that[3], and so let's leave all the pain behind[3], and the faster we go, a-ROUND, a-round, a-ROUND, the better our chances(?)[3], and it's all right now, ain't it?(!), and we wouldn't want to get off, if we felt like this all the time[3], and

And no one said it was going to be easy, and we all knew life in this world wasn't going to be a picnic[1], and I believe(?) there are people out there, somewhere, real people with genuine emotions[1], and no one said it was going to be easy, and we all knew life in this world wasn't going to be a picnic[2], and you've got to be positive, and you've got to believe in SOMETHING[1], and I believe(?) there are people out there, somewhere, real people with genuine emotions[2], and I BELIEVE, and I don't know what I believe, but I believe, and, yes, well ...[1], and you've got to be positive, and you've got to believe in SOMETHING[2], and even Satan - if he's a-ROUND - probably has feelings(?!), so how hard can it be?[1], and I BELIEVE, and I don't know what I believe, but I believe, and, yes, well ...[2], and one thing is certain: it's easy to fake them, oh, just put on the tears or a stupid smile[1], and even Satan - if he's a-ROUND - probably has feelings(?!), so how hard can it be?[2], and I want the people who have been a-ROUND, yes: I want the ones who are more than half-alive[1], and one thing is certain: it's easy to fake them, oh, just put on the tears or a stupid smile[2], and I know you're HERE, and that's a good start, and have you got any friends?[1], and I want the people who have been a-ROUND, yes: I want the ones who are more than half-alive[2], and some people only feel pain, and it's a sad thing when it's like that[1], and I know you're HERE, and that's a good start, and have you got any friends?[2], and so let's leave all the pain behind[1], and some people only feel pain, and it's a sad thing when it's like that[2], and the faster we go, a-ROUND, a-round, a-ROUND, the better our chances(?)[1], and so let's leave all the pain behind[2], and it's all right now, ain't it?(!), and we wouldn't want to get off, if we felt like this all the time[1], and the faster we go, a-ROUND, a-round, a-ROUND, the better our chances(?)[2], and no one said it was going to be easy, and we all knew life in this world wasn't going to be a picnic[3], and it's all right now, ain't it?(!), and we wouldn't want to get off, if we felt like this all the time[2], and I believe(?) there are people out there, somewhere, real people with genuine emotions[3], and you've got to be positive, and you've got to believe in SOMETHING[3], and I BELIEVE, and I don't know what I believe, but I believe, and, yes, well ...[3], and even Satan - if he's a-ROUND - probably has feelings(?!), so how hard can it be?[3], and one thing is certain: it's easy to fake them, oh, just put on the tears or a stupid smile[3], and I want the people who have been a-ROUND, yes: I want the ones who are more than half-alive[3], and I know you're HERE, and that's a good start, and have you got any friends?[3], and some people only feel pain, and it's a sad thing when it's like that[3], and so let's leave all the pain behind[3], and the faster we go, a-ROUND, a-round, a-ROUND, the better our chances(?)[3], and it's all right now, ain't it?(!), and we wouldn't want to get off, if we felt like this all the time[3], and