Thursday 9 August 2012

[No. 43] Zombies have more fun

They don't live in pain.

And the more life you have the more you're going to feel, and I'm afraid but I try not to be afraid of the truth, and that's the truth[1], and I'm going to feel, now, and it's going to be rough, now, and there's nothing anyone can do, not even a priest[1], and the more life you have the more you're going to feel, and I'm afraid but I try not to be afraid of the truth, and that's the truth[2], and this is a wild territory, with strong winds, and hard rains, and it's right inside of me[1], and I'm going to feel, now, and it's going to be rough, now, and there's nothing anyone can do, not even a priest[2], and love can be like a trillion suns in this darkness, if you find it[1], and this is a wild territory, with strong winds, and hard rains, and it's right inside of me[2], and true love is as rare as a living soul[1], and love can be like a trillion suns in this darkness, if you find it[2], and I'm not trying to convince anyone who doesn't have the depth to be convinced, and so I'm alone with these thoughts of mine[1], and true love is as rare as a living soul[2], and I know all the masters of despair, and I cry out their names for comfort[1], and I'm not trying to convince anyone who doesn't have the depth to be convinced, and so I'm alone with these thoughts of mine[2], and I have no desire to get numb, dumb[1], and I know all the masters of despair, and I cry out their names for comfort[2], and without the option of pleasure I'll just hold on to pain[1], and I have no desire to get numb, dumb[2], and as Erich Fromm knew: so many people let go of their real selves, and that's the biggest tragedy of all[1], and without the option of pleasure I'll just hold on to pain[2], and I want to stay as genuine, as human, as God made me, whatever the price[1], and as Erich Fromm knew: so many people let go of their real selves, and that's the biggest tragedy of all[2], and maybe somewhere round here there'll be a release, a little hit of salvation maybe[1], and I want to stay as genuine, as human, as God made me, whatever the price[2], and believe me I'll be a-ROUND forever because I ain't got nowhere else to go[1], and maybe somewhere round here there'll be a release, a little hit of salvation maybe[2], and the more life you have the more you're going to feel, and I'm afraid but I try not to be afraid of the truth, and that's the truth[3], and believe me I'll be a-ROUND forever because I ain't got nowhere else to go[2], and I'm going to feel, now, and it's going to be rough, now, and there's nothing anyone can do, not even a priest[3], and this is a wild territory, with strong winds, and hard rains, and it's right inside of me[3], and love can be like a trillion suns in this darkness, if you find it[3], and true love is as rare as a living soul[3], and I'm not trying to convince anyone who doesn't have the depth to be convinced, and so I'm alone with these thoughts of mine[3], and I know all the masters of despair, and I cry out their names for comfort[3], and I have no desire to get numb, dumb[3], and without the option of pleasure I'll just hold on to pain[3], and as Erich Fromm knew: so many people let go of their real selves, and that's the biggest tragedy of all[3], and I want to stay as genuine, as human, as God made me, whatever the price[3], and maybe somewhere round here there'll be a release, a little hit of salvation maybe[3], and believe me I'll be a-ROUND forever because I ain't got nowhere else to go[3], and

And the more life you have the more you're going to feel, and I'm afraid but I try not to be afraid of the truth, and that's the truth[1], and I'm going to feel, now, and it's going to be rough, now, and there's nothing anyone can do, not even a priest[1], and the more life you have the more you're going to feel, and I'm afraid but I try not to be afraid of the truth, and that's the truth[2], and this is a wild territory, with strong winds, and hard rains, and it's right inside of me[1], and I'm going to feel, now, and it's going to be rough, now, and there's nothing anyone can do, not even a priest[2], and love can be like a trillion suns in this darkness, if you find it[1], and this is a wild territory, with strong winds, and hard rains, and it's right inside of me[2], and true love is as rare as a living soul[1], and love can be like a trillion suns in this darkness, if you find it[2], and I'm not trying to convince anyone who doesn't have the depth to be convinced, and so I'm alone with these thoughts of mine[1], and true love is as rare as a living soul[2], and I know all the masters of despair, and I cry out their names for comfort[1], and I'm not trying to convince anyone who doesn't have the depth to be convinced, and so I'm alone with these thoughts of mine[2], and I have no desire to get numb, dumb[1], and I know all the masters of despair, and I cry out their names for comfort[2], and without the option of pleasure I'll just hold on to pain[1], and I have no desire to get numb, dumb[2], and as Erich Fromm knew: so many people let go of their real selves, and that's the biggest tragedy of all[1], and without the option of pleasure I'll just hold on to pain[2], and I want to stay as genuine, as human, as God made me, whatever the price[1], and as Erich Fromm knew: so many people let go of their real selves, and that's the biggest tragedy of all[2], and maybe somewhere round here there'll be a release, a little hit of salvation maybe[1], and I want to stay as genuine, as human, as God made me, whatever the price[2], and believe me I'll be a-ROUND forever because I ain't got nowhere else to go[1], and maybe somewhere round here there'll be a release, a little hit of salvation maybe[2], and the more life you have the more you're going to feel, and I'm afraid but I try not to be afraid of the truth, and that's the truth[3], and believe me I'll be a-ROUND forever because I ain't got nowhere else to go[2], and I'm going to feel, now, and it's going to be rough, now, and there's nothing anyone can do, not even a priest[3], and this is a wild territory, with strong winds, and hard rains, and it's right inside of me[3], and love can be like a trillion suns in this darkness, if you find it[3], and true love is as rare as a living soul[3], and I'm not trying to convince anyone who doesn't have the depth to be convinced, and so I'm alone with these thoughts of mine[3], and I know all the masters of despair, and I cry out their names for comfort[3], and I have no desire to get numb, dumb[3], and without the option of pleasure I'll just hold on to pain[3], and as Erich Fromm knew: so many people let go of their real selves, and that's the biggest tragedy of all[3], and I want to stay as genuine, as human, as God made me, whatever the price[3], and maybe somewhere round here there'll be a release, a little hit of salvation maybe[3], and believe me I'll be a-ROUND forever because I ain't got nowhere else to go[3], and

And the more life you have the more you're going to feel, and I'm afraid but I try not to be afraid of the truth, and that's the truth[1], and I'm going to feel, now, and it's going to be rough, now, and there's nothing anyone can do, not even a priest[1], and the more life you have the more you're going to feel, and I'm afraid but I try not to be afraid of the truth, and that's the truth[2], and this is a wild territory, with strong winds, and hard rains, and it's right inside of me[1], and I'm going to feel, now, and it's going to be rough, now, and there's nothing anyone can do, not even a priest[2], and love can be like a trillion suns in this darkness, if you find it[1], and this is a wild territory, with strong winds, and hard rains, and it's right inside of me[2], and true love is as rare as a living soul[1], and love can be like a trillion suns in this darkness, if you find it[2], and I'm not trying to convince anyone who doesn't have the depth to be convinced, and so I'm alone with these thoughts of mine[1], and true love is as rare as a living soul[2], and I know all the masters of despair, and I cry out their names for comfort[1], and I'm not trying to convince anyone who doesn't have the depth to be convinced, and so I'm alone with these thoughts of mine[2], and I have no desire to get numb, dumb[1], and I know all the masters of despair, and I cry out their names for comfort[2], and without the option of pleasure I'll just hold on to pain[1], and I have no desire to get numb, dumb[2], and as Erich Fromm knew: so many people let go of their real selves, and that's the biggest tragedy of all[1], and without the option of pleasure I'll just hold on to pain[2], and I want to stay as genuine, as human, as God made me, whatever the price[1], and as Erich Fromm knew: so many people let go of their real selves, and that's the biggest tragedy of all[2], and maybe somewhere round here there'll be a release, a little hit of salvation maybe[1], and I want to stay as genuine, as human, as God made me, whatever the price[2], and believe me I'll be a-ROUND forever because I ain't got nowhere else to go[1], and maybe somewhere round here there'll be a release, a little hit of salvation maybe[2], and the more life you have the more you're going to feel, and I'm afraid but I try not to be afraid of the truth, and that's the truth[3], and believe me I'll be a-ROUND forever because I ain't got nowhere else to go[2], and I'm going to feel, now, and it's going to be rough, now, and there's nothing anyone can do, not even a priest[3], and this is a wild territory, with strong winds, and hard rains, and it's right inside of me[3], and love can be like a trillion suns in this darkness, if you find it[3], and true love is as rare as a living soul[3], and I'm not trying to convince anyone who doesn't have the depth to be convinced, and so I'm alone with these thoughts of mine[3], and I know all the masters of despair, and I cry out their names for comfort[3], and I have no desire to get numb, dumb[3], and without the option of pleasure I'll just hold on to pain[3], and as Erich Fromm knew: so many people let go of their real selves, and that's the biggest tragedy of all[3], and I want to stay as genuine, as human, as God made me, whatever the price[3], and maybe somewhere round here there'll be a release, a little hit of salvation maybe[3], and believe me I'll be a-ROUND forever because I ain't got nowhere else to go[3], and