Tuesday 13 November 2012

Dromeus Capital wants to invest in Greece!

Oh, I love optimists. / Dromeus Capital has launched a new fund that will invest in ... Greece - ?

The Dromeus Greek Advantage fund? It takes all sorts to make a world. Advantage?! I don't know. Maybe. They say that Greece is so down it can only go up.

Who knows? You can always go down, and down, and down. Or you can fly away in a beautiful balloon.

_________________________


It applies to lots of things. / Up, and down. / The Romans tried to keep the barbarians out. Some websites try to hold on to their readers - lock them in, against their will.

We need freedom. You can't fight against your nature. Everyone has a destiny.

W.B. Yeats said all things fall and are built again, by homosexuals. He must have known what he was talking about.

Some people are scared. 'We can't read this, or that. We can't approve of this, or that.' They want blandness. It's all they know. I mean, it used to pay very well, in the old days. But this is a new age.

They wouldn't know "irreverence" if it slashed them with a razor. Their politeness is utterly absurd. Oh, how on earth can they hope to compete with a savage lunatic?

_________________________


Vegetable samosas? You bet!

Then I'll work on my lyrics, again. I'm a monster of habit - as you know.

I'll be ready after Christmas. I swear I will. Then people will have to give up their religious beliefs, to paraphrase Carlito Brigante.


Update (2.15pm): Yippee! I've just made a lyrical breakthrough. I've got the words for the (sort of) chorus. I'm concerned they're a bit bland and conventional, but I am trying to write "popular" songs after all. And they fit the music perfectly. As long the verses are more interesting and challenging, I think it'll be all right. Think of You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling. It looks ridiculous written down, but hearing it is something else. It actually takes courage to be simple and a bit silly. / Well, that's enough for now. I'm going to let things gestate for a few days and then (hopefully) finish the lyric on Friday.