Monday 5 November 2012

[No. 68] Not here

I wish - ?

And I'd say: oh, I'm not here, you're not here, no one is here[1], and that's the DREAM, or just a dream[1], and I'd say: oh, I'm not here, you're not here, no one is here[2], and wouldn't it be GREAT if we didn't have to suffer?[1], and that's the DREAM, or just a dream[2], and a-ROUND here it's a long WAY(!) from over there[1], and wouldn't it be GREAT if we didn't have to suffer?[2], and I'd rather be here[1], and a-ROUND here it's a long WAY(!) from over there[2], and suffering will pass[1], and I'd rather be here[2], and we'll SPIN(!) off[1], and suffering will pass[2], and there's a DREAM a-ROUND these parts, and we're living it[1], and we'll SPIN(!) off[2], and here ain't so bad[1], and there's a DREAM a-ROUND these parts, and we're living it[2], and I'd say: oh, I'm not here, you're not here, no one is here[3], and here ain't so bad[2], and that's the DREAM, or just a dream[3], and wouldn't it be GREAT if we didn't have to suffer?[3], and a-ROUND here it's a long WAY(!) from over there[3], and I'd rather be here[3], and suffering will pass[3], and we'll SPIN(!) off[3], and there's a DREAM a-ROUND these parts, and we're living it[3], and here ain't so bad[3], and

And I'd say: oh, I'm not here, you're not here, no one is here[1], and that's the DREAM, or just a dream[1], and I'd say: oh, I'm not here, you're not here, no one is here[2], and wouldn't it be GREAT if we didn't have to suffer?[1], and that's the DREAM, or just a dream[2], and a-ROUND here it's a long WAY(!) from over there[1], and wouldn't it be GREAT if we didn't have to suffer?[2], and I'd rather be here[1], and a-ROUND here it's a long WAY(!) from over there[2], and suffering will pass[1], and I'd rather be here[2], and we'll SPIN(!) off[1], and suffering will pass[2], and there's a DREAM a-ROUND these parts, and we're living it[1], and we'll SPIN(!) off[2], and here ain't so bad[1], and there's a DREAM a-ROUND these parts, and we're living it[2], and I'd say: oh, I'm not here, you're not here, no one is here[3], and here ain't so bad[2], and that's the DREAM, or just a dream[3], and wouldn't it be GREAT if we didn't have to suffer?[3], and a-ROUND here it's a long WAY(!) from over there[3], and I'd rather be here[3], and suffering will pass[3], and we'll SPIN(!) off[3], and there's a DREAM a-ROUND these parts, and we're living it[3], and here ain't so bad[3], and

And I'd say: oh, I'm not here, you're not here, no one is here[1], and that's the DREAM, or just a dream[1], and I'd say: oh, I'm not here, you're not here, no one is here[2], and wouldn't it be GREAT if we didn't have to suffer?[1], and that's the DREAM, or just a dream[2], and a-ROUND here it's a long WAY(!) from over there[1], and wouldn't it be GREAT if we didn't have to suffer?[2], and I'd rather be here[1], and a-ROUND here it's a long WAY(!) from over there[2], and suffering will pass[1], and I'd rather be here[2], and we'll SPIN(!) off[1], and suffering will pass[2], and there's a DREAM a-ROUND these parts, and we're living it[1], and we'll SPIN(!) off[2], and here ain't so bad[1], and there's a DREAM a-ROUND these parts, and we're living it[2], and I'd say: oh, I'm not here, you're not here, no one is here[3], and here ain't so bad[2], and that's the DREAM, or just a dream[3], and wouldn't it be GREAT if we didn't have to suffer?[3], and a-ROUND here it's a long WAY(!) from over there[3], and I'd rather be here[3], and suffering will pass[3], and we'll SPIN(!) off[3], and there's a DREAM a-ROUND these parts, and we're living it[3], and here ain't so bad[3], and