Wednesday 14 November 2012

[No. 71] Is there heaven for a G?

A thugz mansion?

And I don't know, NO(!), and I just don't know, NO(!), and I don't care a-ROUND here[1], and this is where I'm HAPPY, and this is where I feel SAFE, and this is where I AM: ME(!)[1], and I don't know, NO(!), and I just don't know, NO(!), and I don't care a-ROUND here[2], and I can forget my TROUBLES spinning like a MADMAN beyond the THREE[1], and this is where I'm HAPPY, and this is where I feel SAFE, and this is where I AM: ME(!)[2], and "they" say we leave one CAGE for another CAGE, but I feel FREE, man[1], and I can forget my TROUBLES spinning like a MADMAN beyond the THREE[2], and YOU(!), my friend, don't take me back to their world: I don't want to be a stranger in their STRANGE land[1], and "they" say we leave one CAGE for another CAGE, but I feel FREE, man[2], and ain't it STRANGE?![1], and YOU(!), my friend, don't take me back to their world: I don't want to be a stranger in their STRANGE land[2], and there ain't no money here, NO(!), and there ain't no women here, NO(!) - nothing a-ROUND but words[1], and ain't it STRANGE?![2], and even back in their world there ain't nothing neither, and there ain't no HENNESSY neither, just an EMPTY glass(!)[1], and there ain't no money here, NO(!), and there ain't no women here, NO(!) - nothing a-ROUND but words[2], and I may be POOR but at least I've got my HONOUR[1], and even back in their world there ain't nothing neither, and there ain't no HENNESSY neither, just an EMPTY glass(!)[2], and this ain't no HEAVEN, oh, that's for sure, and I never said it was, and what do you want for THREE?[1], and I may be POOR but at least I've got my HONOUR[2], and here's to better DAYZ[1], and this ain't no HEAVEN, oh, that's for sure, and I never said it was, and what do you want for THREE?[2], and I don't know, NO(!), and I just don't know, NO(!), and I don't care a-ROUND here[3], and here's to better DAYZ[2], and this is where I'm HAPPY, and this is where I feel SAFE, and this is where I AM: ME(!)[3], and I can forget my TROUBLES spinning like a MADMAN beyond the THREE[3], and "they" say we leave one CAGE for another CAGE, but I feel FREE, man[3], and YOU(!), my friend, don't take me back to their world: I don't want to be a stranger in their STRANGE land[3], and ain't it STRANGE?![3], and there ain't no money here, NO(!), and there ain't no women here, NO(!) - nothing a-ROUND but words[3], and even back in their world there ain't nothing neither, and there ain't no HENNESSY neither, just an EMPTY glass(!)[3], and I may be POOR but at least I've got my HONOUR[3], and this ain't no HEAVEN, oh, that's for sure, and I never said it was, and what do you want for THREE?[3], and here's to better DAYZ[3], and

And I don't know, NO(!), and I just don't know, NO(!), and I don't care a-ROUND here[1], and this is where I'm HAPPY, and this is where I feel SAFE, and this is where I AM: ME(!)[1], and I don't know, NO(!), and I just don't know, NO(!), and I don't care a-ROUND here[2], and I can forget my TROUBLES spinning like a MADMAN beyond the THREE[1], and this is where I'm HAPPY, and this is where I feel SAFE, and this is where I AM: ME(!)[2], and "they" say we leave one CAGE for another CAGE, but I feel FREE, man[1], and I can forget my TROUBLES spinning like a MADMAN beyond the THREE[2], and YOU(!), my friend, don't take me back to their world: I don't want to be a stranger in their STRANGE land[1], and "they" say we leave one CAGE for another CAGE, but I feel FREE, man[2], and ain't it STRANGE?![1], and YOU(!), my friend, don't take me back to their world: I don't want to be a stranger in their STRANGE land[2], and there ain't no money here, NO(!), and there ain't no women here, NO(!) - nothing a-ROUND but words[1], and ain't it STRANGE?![2], and even back in their world there ain't nothing neither, and there ain't no HENNESSY neither, just an EMPTY glass(!)[1], and there ain't no money here, NO(!), and there ain't no women here, NO(!) - nothing a-ROUND but words[2], and I may be POOR but at least I've got my HONOUR[1], and even back in their world there ain't nothing neither, and there ain't no HENNESSY neither, just an EMPTY glass(!)[2], and this ain't no HEAVEN, oh, that's for sure, and I never said it was, and what do you want for THREE?[1], and I may be POOR but at least I've got my HONOUR[2], and here's to better DAYZ[1], and this ain't no HEAVEN, oh, that's for sure, and I never said it was, and what do you want for THREE?[2], and I don't know, NO(!), and I just don't know, NO(!), and I don't care a-ROUND here[3], and here's to better DAYZ[2], and this is where I'm HAPPY, and this is where I feel SAFE, and this is where I AM: ME(!)[3], and I can forget my TROUBLES spinning like a MADMAN beyond the THREE[3], and "they" say we leave one CAGE for another CAGE, but I feel FREE, man[3], and YOU(!), my friend, don't take me back to their world: I don't want to be a stranger in their STRANGE land[3], and ain't it STRANGE?![3], and there ain't no money here, NO(!), and there ain't no women here, NO(!) - nothing a-ROUND but words[3], and even back in their world there ain't nothing neither, and there ain't no HENNESSY neither, just an EMPTY glass(!)[3], and I may be POOR but at least I've got my HONOUR[3], and this ain't no HEAVEN, oh, that's for sure, and I never said it was, and what do you want for THREE?[3], and here's to better DAYZ[3], and

And I don't know, NO(!), and I just don't know, NO(!), and I don't care a-ROUND here[1], and this is where I'm HAPPY, and this is where I feel SAFE, and this is where I AM: ME(!)[1], and I don't know, NO(!), and I just don't know, NO(!), and I don't care a-ROUND here[2], and I can forget my TROUBLES spinning like a MADMAN beyond the THREE[1], and this is where I'm HAPPY, and this is where I feel SAFE, and this is where I AM: ME(!)[2], and "they" say we leave one CAGE for another CAGE, but I feel FREE, man[1], and I can forget my TROUBLES spinning like a MADMAN beyond the THREE[2], and YOU(!), my friend, don't take me back to their world: I don't want to be a stranger in their STRANGE land[1], and "they" say we leave one CAGE for another CAGE, but I feel FREE, man[2], and ain't it STRANGE?![1], and YOU(!), my friend, don't take me back to their world: I don't want to be a stranger in their STRANGE land[2], and there ain't no money here, NO(!), and there ain't no women here, NO(!) - nothing a-ROUND but words[1], and ain't it STRANGE?![2], and even back in their world there ain't nothing neither, and there ain't no HENNESSY neither, just an EMPTY glass(!)[1], and there ain't no money here, NO(!), and there ain't no women here, NO(!) - nothing a-ROUND but words[2], and I may be POOR but at least I've got my HONOUR[1], and even back in their world there ain't nothing neither, and there ain't no HENNESSY neither, just an EMPTY glass(!)[2], and this ain't no HEAVEN, oh, that's for sure, and I never said it was, and what do you want for THREE?[1], and I may be POOR but at least I've got my HONOUR[2], and here's to better DAYZ[1], and this ain't no HEAVEN, oh, that's for sure, and I never said it was, and what do you want for THREE?[2], and I don't know, NO(!), and I just don't know, NO(!), and I don't care a-ROUND here[3], and here's to better DAYZ[2], and this is where I'm HAPPY, and this is where I feel SAFE, and this is where I AM: ME(!)[3], and I can forget my TROUBLES spinning like a MADMAN beyond the THREE[3], and "they" say we leave one CAGE for another CAGE, but I feel FREE, man[3], and YOU(!), my friend, don't take me back to their world: I don't want to be a stranger in their STRANGE land[3], and ain't it STRANGE?![3], and there ain't no money here, NO(!), and there ain't no women here, NO(!) - nothing a-ROUND but words[3], and even back in their world there ain't nothing neither, and there ain't no HENNESSY neither, just an EMPTY glass(!)[3], and I may be POOR but at least I've got my HONOUR[3], and this ain't no HEAVEN, oh, that's for sure, and I never said it was, and what do you want for THREE?[3], and here's to better DAYZ[3], and