Thursday 29 November 2012

[No. 76] No title

No note.

and no content, well ...[1],
and no content, well ...[2],
and no content, well ...[3],

and not even finished[1],
and not even finished[2],
and not even finished[3],

and let them have NOTHING to hold on to[1],
and let them have NOTHING to hold on to[2],
and let them have NOTHING to hold on to[3],

and let them not be entertained[1],
and let them not be entertained[2],
and let them not be entertained[3],

and let them wonder about the MEANING of it as we spin a-ROUND(???)[1],
and let them wonder about the MEANING of it as we spin a-ROUND(???)[2],
and let them wonder about the MEANING of it as we spin a-ROUND(???)[3],

and let them ache for something[1],
and let them ache for something[2],
and let them ache for something[3],

and just watch them now: PATHETIC(!!!)[1],
and just watch them now: PATHETIC(!!!)[2],
and just watch them now: PATHETIC(!!!)[3],

and blah, blah, blah[1],
and blah, blah, blah[2],
and blah, blah, blah[3],

and ... oh, I can't be bothered[1],
and ... oh, I can't be bothered[2],
and ... oh, I can't be bothered[3],

and ... yeah, it's a GAS(!)[1],
and ... yeah, it's a GAS(!)[2],
and ... yeah, it's a GAS(!)[3],

and ...[1],
and ...[2],
and ...[3],

and ... well[1],
and ... well[2],
and ... well[3],

and ... er[1],
and ... er[2],
and ... er[3],

and: I sort of feel sorry for them[1],
and: I sort of feel sorry for them[2],
and: I sort of feel sorry for them[3],

and: what can you do with such people?[1],
and: what can you do with such people?[2],
and: what can you do with such people?[3],

and: at least we KNOW what's going on[1],
and: at least we KNOW what's going on[2],
and: at least we KNOW what's going on[3],

and: and: and[1],
and: and: and[2],
and: and: and[3],

and ... and ... and ...[1],
and ... and ... and ...[2],
and ... and ... and ...[3],

and ... no content, well ...[1],
and ... no content, well ...[2],
and ... no content, well ...[3],

and ... let them have NOTHING to hold on to[1],
and ... let them have NOTHING to hold on to[2],
and ... let them have NOTHING to hold on to[3],

and ... let them not be entertained[1],
and ... let them not be entertained[2],
and ... let them not be entertained[3],

and ... I ...[1],
and ... I ...[2],
and ... I ...[3],

and ... YOU(!)[1],
and ... YOU(!)[2],
and ... YOU(!)[3],

and I wonder, myself[1],
and I wonder, myself[2],
and I wonder, myself[3],

and we've got the THREE to look forward to![1],
and we've got the THREE to look forward to![2],
and we've got the THREE to look forward to![3],

and let's get BEYOND it[1],
and let's get BEYOND it[2],
and let's get BEYOND it[3],

and

Well, yes, a note. / You've got to arrange this shit yourself. You should know how it goes by now. I've done most of the work for you. Bear in mind, there's only one paragraph here. You can copy and paste for the other two. I mean, in your mind. Just go a-ROUND and a-ROUND.