Wednesday 14 November 2012

Weintraub Capital Management is returning outside capital to investors!

Christ! It seems every hedge fund around (not a-ROUND) is returning money to investors. What the hell is going on?

Everyone is scared. It's the way of the world these days. (Not my way, the way of the shaman.) / Weintraub Capital is just going to concentrate on managing Jerry's money now. I can understand. I have sympathy.

But I'm not scared. (I'm not investing anyone's money, of course.) I'm still brave on this blog. Me against the world! 'Like 2Pac!' Yes, I'm a THUG 4 LIFE!!! / And I'm not asking my dear readers to sign in. How mad would that be? 'Mikey, it doesn't bear thinking about.' You're right, Voice, it doesn't. I'm not retreating from the blogosphere into some fucked up country club. 'DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR!!!' You said it, pal!

_________________________


Right, music update. / I've slept on that bit of lyric (see yesterday's update) and it's cool, man. Normally, I have second thoughts. However, I'm well pleased with it. I'm getting excited now. I'm on the verge of having two great songs. And I've got the music and title for a third. / I have a theory: if you can write three great songs, you can write fifty. It's all down to will and desire after the first three. Anyone can fluke one great song. Two is difficult. Three means you're in business.

I probably won't delete these music updates. Music is a part of my life again (after a twenty-year break) and this blog is about my life, so where's the harm? Eventually, it'll be all conceptual posts anyway. Beyond the THREE! Beyond finance! 'Beyond Thunderdome, Mikey!' Don't take the piss, Voice. 'Sorry.'

No. 71 coming up, after lunch. 'What are you having?' Cheese rolls, crisps, can of Coke, little blackcurrant cheesecake thing. 'Nice.'

_________________________


No thank you to all the bustas, cowards, and FAKE HOMIES who showed me the depths of jealousy, envy and greed.