Thursday 8 November 2012

[No. 70] Baby, don't you want to go?

Not California though.

And a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, bouncing on the rhythm, looking to get sweet HOME[1], and you've been crying too much, and I see the BLUES in your REDS[1], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, bouncing on the rhythm, looking to get sweet HOME[2], and I'm OPEN to all the PAIN you want to give me, and everything is a PLEASURE with you[1], and you've been crying too much, and I see the BLUES in your REDS[2], and a-ROUND here it gets better the faster you go[1], and I'm OPEN to all the PAIN you want to give me, and everything is a PLEASURE with you[2], and there ain't no corners for us to stand on, baby - and we're spinning all the WAY(!)[1], and a-ROUND here it gets better the faster you go[2], and you gotta COME with ME: it's not as if you've got a lot of choices now, is it?[1], and there ain't no corners for us to stand on, baby - and we're spinning all the WAY(!)[2], and I'm going yes if you ain't coming, and if you ain't coming I don't know how I'll cope[1], and you gotta COME with ME: it's not as if you've got a lot of choices now, is it?[2], and you don't know the FORCES that keep on me[1], and I'm going yes if you ain't coming, and if you ain't coming I don't know how I'll cope[2], and a-ROUND here there's no time for standing still, and there's no time at all[1], and you don't know the FORCES that keep on me[2], and LOOK(!) real close, baby - you'll see the BLUES in my BLACKS[1], and a-ROUND here there's no time for standing still, and there's no time at all[2], and you better go[1], and LOOK(!) real close, baby - you'll see the BLUES in my BLACKS[2], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, bouncing on the rhythm, looking to get sweet HOME[3], and you better go[2], and you've been crying too much, and I see the BLUES in your REDS[3], and I'm OPEN to all the PAIN you want to give me, and everything is a PLEASURE with you[3], and a-ROUND here it gets better the faster you go[3], and there ain't no corners for us to stand on, baby - and we're spinning all the WAY(!)[3], and you gotta COME with ME: it's not as if you've got a lot of choices now, is it?[3], and I'm going yes if you ain't coming, and if you ain't coming I don't know how I'll cope[3], and you don't know the FORCES that keep on me[3], and a-ROUND here there's no time for standing still, and there's no time at all[3], and LOOK(!) real close, baby - you'll see the BLUES in my BLACKS[3], and you better go[3], and

And a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, bouncing on the rhythm, looking to get sweet HOME[1], and you've been crying too much, and I see the BLUES in your REDS[1], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, bouncing on the rhythm, looking to get sweet HOME[2], and I'm OPEN to all the PAIN you want to give me, and everything is a PLEASURE with you[1], and you've been crying too much, and I see the BLUES in your REDS[2], and a-ROUND here it gets better the faster you go[1], and I'm OPEN to all the PAIN you want to give me, and everything is a PLEASURE with you[2], and there ain't no corners for us to stand on, baby - and we're spinning all the WAY(!)[1], and a-ROUND here it gets better the faster you go[2], and you gotta COME with ME: it's not as if you've got a lot of choices now, is it?[1], and there ain't no corners for us to stand on, baby - and we're spinning all the WAY(!)[2], and I'm going yes if you ain't coming, and if you ain't coming I don't know how I'll cope[1], and you gotta COME with ME: it's not as if you've got a lot of choices now, is it?[2], and you don't know the FORCES that keep on me[1], and I'm going yes if you ain't coming, and if you ain't coming I don't know how I'll cope[2], and a-ROUND here there's no time for standing still, and there's no time at all[1], and you don't know the FORCES that keep on me[2], and LOOK(!) real close, baby - you'll see the BLUES in my BLACKS[1], and a-ROUND here there's no time for standing still, and there's no time at all[2], and you better go[1], and LOOK(!) real close, baby - you'll see the BLUES in my BLACKS[2], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, bouncing on the rhythm, looking to get sweet HOME[3], and you better go[2], and you've been crying too much, and I see the BLUES in your REDS[3], and I'm OPEN to all the PAIN you want to give me, and everything is a PLEASURE with you[3], and a-ROUND here it gets better the faster you go[3], and there ain't no corners for us to stand on, baby - and we're spinning all the WAY(!)[3], and you gotta COME with ME: it's not as if you've got a lot of choices now, is it?[3], and I'm going yes if you ain't coming, and if you ain't coming I don't know how I'll cope[3], and you don't know the FORCES that keep on me[3], and a-ROUND here there's no time for standing still, and there's no time at all[3], and LOOK(!) real close, baby - you'll see the BLUES in my BLACKS[3], and you better go[3], and

And a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, bouncing on the rhythm, looking to get sweet HOME[1], and you've been crying too much, and I see the BLUES in your REDS[1], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, bouncing on the rhythm, looking to get sweet HOME[2], and I'm OPEN to all the PAIN you want to give me, and everything is a PLEASURE with you[1], and you've been crying too much, and I see the BLUES in your REDS[2], and a-ROUND here it gets better the faster you go[1], and I'm OPEN to all the PAIN you want to give me, and everything is a PLEASURE with you[2], and there ain't no corners for us to stand on, baby - and we're spinning all the WAY(!)[1], and a-ROUND here it gets better the faster you go[2], and you gotta COME with ME: it's not as if you've got a lot of choices now, is it?[1], and there ain't no corners for us to stand on, baby - and we're spinning all the WAY(!)[2], and I'm going yes if you ain't coming, and if you ain't coming I don't know how I'll cope[1], and you gotta COME with ME: it's not as if you've got a lot of choices now, is it?[2], and you don't know the FORCES that keep on me[1], and I'm going yes if you ain't coming, and if you ain't coming I don't know how I'll cope[2], and a-ROUND here there's no time for standing still, and there's no time at all[1], and you don't know the FORCES that keep on me[2], and LOOK(!) real close, baby - you'll see the BLUES in my BLACKS[1], and a-ROUND here there's no time for standing still, and there's no time at all[2], and you better go[1], and LOOK(!) real close, baby - you'll see the BLUES in my BLACKS[2], and a-ROUND, and a-ROUND, bouncing on the rhythm, looking to get sweet HOME[3], and you better go[2], and you've been crying too much, and I see the BLUES in your REDS[3], and I'm OPEN to all the PAIN you want to give me, and everything is a PLEASURE with you[3], and a-ROUND here it gets better the faster you go[3], and there ain't no corners for us to stand on, baby - and we're spinning all the WAY(!)[3], and you gotta COME with ME: it's not as if you've got a lot of choices now, is it?[3], and I'm going yes if you ain't coming, and if you ain't coming I don't know how I'll cope[3], and you don't know the FORCES that keep on me[3], and a-ROUND here there's no time for standing still, and there's no time at all[3], and LOOK(!) real close, baby - you'll see the BLUES in my BLACKS[3], and you better go[3], and