Monday 28 April 2014

Two guys who used to work at Meditor Capital Management are now working at Cheyne Capital

That's your news, dear reader(s). On a Monday morning. Are you happy with that? (Why do I bother?) 'Who are the guys, Mikey?' The guys, Voice, are Martin Glen and Pierre-Marie(eh?) Di Maria. 'Never heard of them!' That's not my fault, son.

I don't have any control ... / If a fund manager leaves one hedge fund and joins another, what can I do about it? It's chaotic, but I can't control it. Sometimes I stare at a light switch (any light switch) and ask myself Is it off? And I stare at the light (any light) Is it off? Christ! It's so hard to tell. Reality is difficult. I mean, I could stare at Martin Glen all day. 'No!' Yes! I could go to the Cheyne office. I could look through the window. Hello, Glen, are you there? Is that you? But what good would it do me? 'What good would it do Glen, boss? He don't need that shit in his life. He's got work to do! Are you trying to get him the sack?' I'm not trying to get him the sack, man. I haven't actually gone to the office yet. I doubt I ever will. I'm just saying, that's all.

I can't keep my eye on everyone. Let them do what they want to do. They're not children!

However, I can imagine taking a look at Pierre-Marie(eh?) Di Maria ... / Maybe he'll be working late one night. 'Yeah.' Maybe the curtains or blinds won't be closed. 'Oh.' Maybe I'll catch a glimpse of him. Hello, Pierre, are you here for good? It might be frustrating though. / No one knows who anyone is. That's the problem. Really. No one knows. And no one knows where anyone is for a second.

The best thing is to not get out of bed in the morning. That's the first mistake I made!

And I should have left my laptop alone ... / But here I am, now. What can I do? There's no escape.

The sun ain't even shining. Just misty muck. / I wish for  ... the greatest cheese sandwich of all times!