Thursday 15 January 2015

What's all this Swiss National Bank nonsense?

First I've heard of it! Just now. The bank had a peg, right? 'Oh yeah?' Which it has now got rid of. And as a result, it's 37 per cent against the euro ... or something. 'The peg?!' Pig? 'The peg.' Er ... well, the Swiss thing, you know? Yeah, the money. 'Okay.' / Oh, I don't know what's going on! I ain't even interested to tell you the truth. This is the last post of the week, Voice. Nothing matters when you get to the last post of the week.

I mean, it could be Swiss cheese, Swiss Toni. I'm just so relieved to be at the end of the week, with my last post, and - 'Some people work Fridays, boss.' Ha! Tell that to the Aviva Investors mob. Tell that to the Cantab guys with their Lego. For fuck's sake! We'll work Fridays when hell freezes over. We weren't born for slavery. 'No.' I'll be down by the river tomorrow, son. Free as a bird! A couple of pints, a bag of crisps, and a lovely view. That's all I need.

Well, well ... later(s), dear reader(s).