Tuesday 5 January 2016

Bank bail-ins soon ...

Yes, it's the, er, Tuesday night PR email - back by popular demand! 'Who demanded it, boss?' Be quiet, Voice.

EU countries join the UK, the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand in having plans for bail-ins in the event of banks and other large financial institutions getting into difficulty. It is now the case that in the event of bank failure, personal and corporate deposits could be confiscated.

Christ! Ain't it all right, eh? More here. / 'So, we've got to buy gold, have we?' Ha! Maybe you, Voice. Do you think I'm made of money? I'll be buying baked beans, lots of them.

...

Well, well ... that's enough, dear reader(s), until tomorrow. Five posts already though! I'm getting my blogging done early this week. 'Why, boss?' That's my business.