Wednesday 12 June 2019

I had a PR email lined up ...

But, er ... 'What's the problem, boss?' Well, I looked at it again this morning, Voice. 'And?' And the PR guy says if I want to cover this story I should let him know. 'Ha, ha, ha!' Yes. Which is a big fucking no, no, for me, BECAUSE(!) ... I don't want people looking over my shoulder, man, saying: "Why the fuck are you writing that?! Are you crazy?!"

Yes, I'm crazy. Deal with it!

...

Anything else, dear reader(s)? Music? My music? [What else is there?] I've gone off that new tune of mine. It would make a good song, probably a bread-and-butter classic, as I like to call them, BUT(!) ... I don't need that shit at the moment, you dig? I need world-beaters, man! / In The 10X Rule, Grant Cardone says you've got to dominate your sector, not compete within it. Now, the five world-beaters I already have will make a big impact on the music business, sure, BUT(!) ... TEN(!!!) will mean that I dominate it, baby.

Here's a list of world-beaters from living songwriters with the release dates -

Like A Rolling Stone [Dylan, 1965]

Yesterday [McCartney, 1965]
Hey Jude [McCartney, 1968]
Let It Be [McCartney, 1970]

Bridge Over Troubled Water [Simon, 1970]

Your Song [John/Taupin, 1970]

Stairway To Heaven [Plant/Page, 1971]

Hotel California [Felder/Henley/Frey(dead), 1976]

One [U2, 1991]

Live Forever [N. Gallagher, 1994]
Wonderwall [N. Gallagher, 1995]
Don't Look Back In Anger [N. Gallagher, 1995]

So, uh ... What do you notice, dear reader(s)? Well, you should notice that it's all fucking ancient history, son! Daughter! Are you digging me on this?

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE - !!! THIS CANNOT CONTINUE - !!!

Maybe I'm the saviour of rock and roll. The one that Jim Morrison - oh, wandering in his endless desert night!!! - promised us would come. ['Is that true, boss?' No, I made it up. Ha!]

...

Oh, listen ... I will stop writing about music and personal stuff soon. You've been warned. 'Why, Mikey?! Why?!' Ha! Well, I want the end of this blog (er, or the front) to be finance and conceptual posts only. So that when I'm a rock star ... that's all people will see, you dig? Only freaks and loons will go deep into the archive.

...

One more thing: I'm only listening to The 10X Rule audiobook from now on, and not going back to the Vance/Musk one. It keeps me positive and all pumped up, and Cardone's phrases really stick in my mind - which is what I want and need.

...

Okay, okay. Laters!