Monday 23 June 2008

In this moment

Big Herb came to me in a dream last night. Nothing unusual about that. Happens all the time. But it's what he said. It's what he said. He said to me, 'Michael, you must live in this moment. You must burn in this moment. You must dream in this moment just as this dream lives in you and burns with you. Then you will find the money. There is no future. There is no past. For you, there is only the present burning that will reveal the money. Tell your readers.'

What did he mean? Well, as soon as I woke up I started to meditate on the meaning of his words. The moment is now. And not just for me. For you. For everyone. Can you feel the burning? Can you feel the love? It's not in our past. The past is gone. It's not in our future. The future is unknown. Big Herb means now. Now is our moment. Our destiny. Our hunk of burning love. Where is the money? The money is where we want it to be. Okay, where should it be? In a bank? Under the mattress? No. I believe the money should be burning in our hearts. How many times have I said this? And yet, do we really believe? We know the theory, but do we really believe?

I believe. O my children, my brothers, my sisters, I'm in tears as I type this into my laptop. I can hardly see the screen. These beautiful tears! Let me share them with you! I believe. I BELIEVE! I believe in the money. I believe in the mystical burning of money. I believe in Big Herb. I believe in Ganesh. And - O my children - I believe in you! Yes, I have faith in you. I know that when the time comes you will do the right thing. You won't let me down. You won't let Big Herb down. You won't let Ganesh down - let's face it, he's a part of this too. Most of all, you won't let yourselves down. YOU WILL DO THE RIGHT THING. When the order comes. YOU WILL DO THE RIGHT THING.

Say this: O Master, I am ready to serve. I believe. I love the money. I love the burning. Guide me, O Master. Let us become one blood and one soul in the fire of Big Herb's holy love. Let us show the world we mean business. Let us burn!

O my children, my brothers, my sisters, I am so proud of you all.