Friday 6 March 2009

Alexis Stenfors: irregularity

A Merrill Lynch trader by the name of Alexis Stenfors is being investigated by the FSA for an 'irregularity'.

Well, dear reader, I don't make the news. I just report it. What on earth could this 'irregularity' be?

I have been speaking to Keith Busby, and he is as confused as I am. This is what he told me: 'Mikey, I don't know what to make of this. I have known Alexis for a number of years and I can vouch for him. As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing irregular about him at all. He has a perfectly normal aura. No holes in it. His chakras are in wonderful condition, swirling around like God knows what. No, swirling around like chakras are going out of fashion. That's like what. Like that. I fear the FSA has made a terrible mistake.'

My two cents? I think the FSA should think next time before it goes around accusing someone of being abnormal.