Thursday 19 January 2012

Anthony Chiasson, Todd Newman, Jon Horvath, Danny Kuo ...

Anyone else? Yes. Spyridion Adondakis, Jesse Tortora, and Sandeep Goyal. All charged yesterday in America. They've been accused of insider trading. I don't know all the details. I don't have an intern, so what do you expect? The truth is, I'm not interested in all the details. I have problems in my life that I'm trying to deal with, and you want me to focus my attention on some guys I've never met who are mixed up in something I don't understand and could never understand because I'm a simple shaman who half the time isn't even connected to normal reality in this terrible world? What have I done to deserve a reader like you?

_________________________


Now I need to go into a trance. Or something. I don't care about this post. It was doomed from the start. (I had a bad feeling, you know?) I need to think about my next post, if you don't mind. I mean, if it's all right with you. Not that I need your permission. You can't stop me. No one can. I close my eyes for a few seconds and I get visions! Seconds! It used to be minutes. I'm drifting away from your world, reader. Yes, it's your world, your terrible world. I never wanted to get involved, but I got dragged into it. By demons? Probably. I don't know.

Are you a demon, child?