Thursday 5 January 2012

I have some ridiculously cheap dollars for Kashya Hildebrand if she wants them

What's all the fuss about? We all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun. That should be enough for everyone, but no! Some people want to buy ridiculously cheap dollars, and then other people, total bastards, want to complain about it like it’s got anything to do with them. Can you understand it, any of it?

Kashya Hildebrand is in trouble now. So is her husband, Philipp. He's the president of the Swiss National Bank. Or the chairman. He's been described as the chairman as well. It seems some people can't get their facts straight. Maybe he's both. What do I know? I don't even care. That's the honest truth. Anyway, Kashya bought some ridiculously cheap dollars - or they were almost ridiculously cheap. So what? She's got an art gallery to run. Do you know how many dollars it takes to run an art gallery? I imagine it takes a hell of a lot, so I'm not going to give her a hard time about insider trading; like her husband, Philipp, would even dream of telling her about his plan to cap the value of the Swiss franc against the US dollar. Next time Kashya wants dollars, she should come to me. I'll sort her out, and no one will know. Because I'm an art lover. I'm not one of these goddamn philistines that are everywhere these days, especially in the papers, like the Daily Mail.