Wednesday 19 June 2013

Can't get a signal ... taking the day off, anyway

I'll post this when I can. I'm sick of those dongle twats! Why are they charging me for a service they don't provide? Isn't it against the law? Well, I guess only the poor and the powerless have to obey the law in this country.

I might go down to the river. I might have a drink in the pub. I hope it doesn't rain, man.

I'll do all my writing tomorrow, and Friday. / I'm waiting for a book. Devil in the Kitchen by Marco Pierre White. I want to find out how he was able to work one hundred hours a week for twenty years. It's the only way out of this mess.

I still haven't been able to get the lyric finished for You're Lying. Should I try and force it, or wait for inspiration? / I'll be almost ready when it's done. Just a couple of recordings, and a bit of copyright stuff. Then it'll be rock and roll time.