Thursday 27 June 2013

Steve Cohen may be wilfully blind now

Oh, I don't know what's going on. They're desperate the authorities in America, man. Absolutely desperate. They definitely want to nail Stevie for something. 'Really?' Yeah. They're saying he was a blind monkey. 'Eh?' He didn't want to see any evil at SAC Capital Advisors, Voice. 'Was he a deaf monkey too, Mikey?' I have no idea. They're just saying he was blind, at the moment. / Why can't they leave Stevie alone? Why can't they live and let live?

And in other news … ???

I'm just glad I'm apolitical. / I've never liked left-wing politics, but now my eyes have been opened about right-wing politics as well. The simpletons on both sides have a very limited view of humanity. They can't embrace complexity. / I'll never vote again. Politicians are vampires. Voters are natural victims.