Wednesday 26 March 2014

Sebastian Lyon says investors are so greedy now that they're getting nosebleeds

You know Sebastian Lyon, right, the Troy Asset Management guy? I've written about him before. Well, he's moaning about investors getting blood all over his expensive tailor-made suits. He says there's no fear no more when it comes to stocks, only greed. His says investors are bouncing around on a high tightrope - and bleeding all over him. (Move out of the way, Sebastian!) It's the greed that makes them bleed, apparently. / I don't know what he's talking about, to be honest with you, dear reader(s). I only know that in the old days of blood and fire we didn't worry about such stuff, yeah? In the desert if you got blooded, if you got burnt, it was something to be proud of. / Times have changed, man. These kids today ...

...

I'm listening to A Hard Day's Night - the album. Quite a few mistakes, which is cheering me up. If The Beatles are allowed to make mistakes, I am as well. McCartney's voice cracks pretty badly at 1.45 on If I Fell. There's loads of clicking throughout I'll Cry Instead. / I changed my guitar strings yesterday. A lot of my recent bad playing was down to knackered strings. You don't notice until you hear the beautiful sounds of fresh Martin strings. (Light 80/20 bronze, for your information.) / I might watch the A Hard Day's Night film tonight, after my hard day's blogging. Lionel Blair is in the film, dancing around. Each to their own, I suppose.

No. 205? I'll give everyone a nosebleed. You wait and see. / I've got a nice cheese sandwich for lunch, some crisps, a yoghurt, and a can of Coke. No surprises. I don't want any surprises, man.