Thursday 27 September 2018

The last post of the week

This is the last post of the week, dear reader(s).

That means there will be no more posts this week. But there will be more posts next week, obviously.

I had a headache earlier. I hope it doesn't come back. So I'm trying not to stare at the screen too much, you dig?

Music? Not at the moment. But I will be listening to Brian Eno's Apollo later tonight. That's another album I've been listening to for over thirty years.

[I wonder if Elon listens to that album ... he should! If he knows what's good for him, like.]

I might go to the pub tomorrow, down by the river. However, just one pint of Stella gives me a migraine these days. Actually, anything does. I don't know why my brain has become so sensitive. I think maybe it's a cosmic thing. I mean, my consciousness has expanded so much in recent years that maybe my physical brain can't deal with it. Who knows?! I'm not a scientist or doctor.

My head's hurting a bit now.

I better go.

Later(s), kook(s)!