Tuesday 18 December 2018

Electric car vision!

It's pretty much the same as Elon's vision, but that's okay. 'What's this, boss?' A PR email, Voice. Blackstone Resources. Batteries. Open-source. 'Oh.' Yeah. Take a look -

Blackstone Resources has a vision that one day all cars will run on electricity and that renewable energy will become sustainable and available in abundance. It is this vision that drove the company to build its portfolio of mining interests in battery metals. However, the company also realizes that part of the solution is to encourage and nurture technological advances in rechargeable batteries.

Just like Elon! 'There's nothing new under the sun, boss.' Of course there isn't!

Through its battery technology research, Blackstone Resources has developed an international battery code system that identifies the battery metal mix, chemistry and technology used within various rechargeable batteries. This system is known as the Blackstone Resource Battery Codes (BBC) system.

Oh. BBC. People might get confused they're making TV programmes. But it's their life, you know?

The BBC coding system was initially intended to be used internally to improve business efficiency within Blackstone Resources. However, in 2018 the company made the decision to make the coding system open-source.

Great! They're sharing it with everyone! 'Isn't Elon sharing Tesla stuff, too?' Yes, he is, Voice. Ha! There's NOTHING(!!!) new under the sun, as King Solomon knew. / Okay, okay, Ulrich, have your say, man!

"The coding system could have important application within the battery industry. For instance, it could help facilitate the commoditization of ion class rechargeable batteries, which may one day be available in a single form-factor and purchasable over the counter. This similar to how standard battery nomenclature is used today in retail batteries, such as the AA and AAA lettering that comes from the American standard specification for dry cells."

All right. That's enough. Thanks, Ulrich!

...

Anything else? Music? My music?! I should have a go at recording my songs this week. Before Christmas, like. I don't know if I will though. I really enjoy rehearsing them, dear reader(s), but the thought of recording them fills me with anxiety. 'Why, Mikey?!' I don't know why, Voice. Anxiety is irrational.

Oh, Malibu is my favourite now. And I'm sad I won't get another one like it. 'Ha!' What? 'You were sad you wouldn't get another one like Nothing.' I know, I know. It's all sadness, man.

Never mind. I'm going to cheer myself up by listening to ... hang on, kook(s) ... One Fine Day by The Chiffons, on repeat. 'I love this song!' Yeah. Me, too!

Laters!