Thursday 6 December 2018

Music is the only good thing in the world

Okay, okay ...

I don't want to watch TV no more.

I don't want to read books no more.

I don't want to go for a "nice" walk in the fucking park.

I don't want to eat. I've lost another two pounds.

I don't want to sleep no more. Just like a dead person? No thanks! I'll give that a miss if you don't mind.

I don't want to see people, or talk to people.

I don't want to write my blog.

I don't want to surf the internet.

I wouldn't mind going to Cornwall again.

I can't stand any noise in the street. I don't want people getting on my nerves with any sort of activity out there. Why can't they stay at home? Are they sick?!

I don't want to hear the latest news.

Any sort of news.

I don't want to hear anyone's opinion on the latest news.

Any sort of opinion.

I like listening to music, sure.

I don't want to go to the pub. I don't want to stare at the river. It's only water flowing up and down and shit. What's the deal?!

I don't want to think.

I'm tired of feeling, even.

There is NOTHING of any interest.

(Of course, there's ...)

It's easy to be a fool, believing in what the world can offer you.

Filling in time.

But there are billions of years we won't see.

Good!

There is no reason to see those years.

Now ...

Who promised you a rose garden?

Maybe other people's lies are forgivable, but have you been lying to yourself?

And ...

JESUS H. CHRIST!!!

Your beliefs are absurd. So are your hopes.

Ha!

Not that I care.

It's actually none of my business.

I know my business.

The clock is ticking.

This isn't even necessary. You should know all this already. You're making me waste my time.

Yes, it's my time!!!

Obviously, you're in the dark.

And I know you're happy there.

Oh, oh ... I'm so sorry for disturbing you. Really.

...

Listen, I just want to play my guitar, and sing my songs.

Do you know what I mean?

And is that all right?

Laters!