Tuesday 6 February 2024

[No. 1,172]

And tell me[1], and you you you[1], and tell me[2], and do small creatures like mice even know what a tyger looks like[1], and you you you[2], and do they recognize like[1], and do small creatures like mice even know what a tyger looks like[2], and its unlikely I think in their small world[1], and do they recognize like[2], and anyway[1], and its unlikely I think in their small world[2], and aRound here Im hiding and aRound here Im alone unless you kook want to keep me company[1], and anyway[2], and look look[1], and aRound here Im hiding and aRound here Im alone unless you kook want to keep me company[2], and in the mirror do you know what you are ah do you see a human without a clue or is there something else there[1], and look look[2], and a tyger[1], and in the mirror do you know what you are ah do you see a human without a clue or is there something else there[2], and it would be nice if oh hang on[1], and a tyger[2], and uh I mean[1], and it would be nice if oh hang on[2], and theyre making noises outside again[1], and uh I mean[2], and maybe not the same lost souls as usual but the same type[1], and theyre making noises outside again[2], and I would give up if[1], and maybe not the same lost souls as usual but the same type[2], and Im glad Im not a lamb[1], and I would give up if[2], and yes yes as is their wont those bastards because they want to or have been told to by a big clueless boss[1], and Im glad Im not a lamb[2], and with no brain I mean society told him[1], and yes yes as is their wont those bastards because they want to or have been told to by a big clueless boss[2], and do it bang it[1], and with no brain I mean society told him[2], and you fool you fools[1], and do it bang it[2], and banging things with hammers or Christ knows what again[1], and you fool you fools[2], and at school they were told[1], and banging things with hammers or Christ knows what again[2], and do it with your one life[1], and at school they were told[2], and you have no choice who do you think you are or could possibly be eh[1], and do it with your one life[2], and give in[1], and you have no choice who do you think you are or could possibly be eh[2], and this is what you are this is what you must be and this is what you do with your life ah mouse with a hammer[1], and give in[2], and or or a shovel I dont know dont even care[1], and this is what you are this is what you must be and this is what you do with your life ah mouse with a hammer[2], and listen listen[1], and or or a shovel I dont know dont even care[2], and there is a park and there are swans and even at this time of year ice creams are available[1], and listen listen[2], and did no one tell them[1], and there is a park and there are swans and even at this time of year ice creams are available[2], and its such evil that they were never told[1], and did no one tell them[2], and if youre willing to travel there is a beach and there is a sea and dolphins are waiting to take you away[1], and its such evil that they were never told[2], and from this life that seems unbearable[1], and if youre willing to travel there is a beach and there is a sea and dolphins are waiting to take you away[2], and to me yes to me[1], and from this life that seems unbearable[2], and to anyone with sense and yes with a sensible soul or am I the crazy one[1], and to me yes to me[2], and am I really[1], and to anyone with sense and yes with a sensible soul or am I the crazy one[2], and tell me[3], and am I really[2], and you you you[3], and do small creatures like mice even know what a tyger looks like[3], and do they recognize like[3], and its unlikely I think in their small world[3], and anyway[3], and aRound here Im hiding and aRound here Im alone unless you kook want to keep me company[3], and look look[3], and in the mirror do you know what you are ah do you see a human without a clue or is there something else there[3], and a tyger[3], and it would be nice if oh hang on[3], and uh I mean[3], and theyre making noises outside again[3], and maybe not the same lost souls as usual but the same type[3], and I would give up if[3], and Im glad Im not a lamb[3], and yes yes as is their wont those bastards because they want to or have been told to by a big clueless boss[3], and with no brain I mean society told him[3], and do it bang it[3], and you fool you fools[3], and banging things with hammers or Christ knows what again[3], and at school they were told[3], and do it with your one life[3], and you have no choice who do you think you are or could possibly be eh[3], and give in[3], and this is what you are this is what you must be and this is what you do with your life ah mouse with a hammer[3], and or or a shovel I dont know dont even care[3], and listen listen[3], and there is a park and there are swans and even at this time of year ice creams are available[3], and did no one tell them[3], and its such evil that they were never told[3], and if youre willing to travel there is a beach and there is a sea and dolphins are waiting to take you away[3], and from this life that seems unbearable[3], and to me yes to me[3], and to anyone with sense and yes with a sensible soul or am I the crazy one[3], and am I really[3], and

And tell me[1], and you you you[1], and tell me[2], and do small creatures like mice even know what a tyger looks like[1], and you you you[2], and do they recognize like[1], and do small creatures like mice even know what a tyger looks like[2], and its unlikely I think in their small world[1], and do they recognize like[2], and anyway[1], and its unlikely I think in their small world[2], and aRound here Im hiding and aRound here Im alone unless you kook want to keep me company[1], and anyway[2], and look look[1], and aRound here Im hiding and aRound here Im alone unless you kook want to keep me company[2], and in the mirror do you know what you are ah do you see a human without a clue or is there something else there[1], and look look[2], and a tyger[1], and in the mirror do you know what you are ah do you see a human without a clue or is there something else there[2], and it would be nice if oh hang on[1], and a tyger[2], and uh I mean[1], and it would be nice if oh hang on[2], and theyre making noises outside again[1], and uh I mean[2], and maybe not the same lost souls as usual but the same type[1], and theyre making noises outside again[2], and I would give up if[1], and maybe not the same lost souls as usual but the same type[2], and Im glad Im not a lamb[1], and I would give up if[2], and yes yes as is their wont those bastards because they want to or have been told to by a big clueless boss[1], and Im glad Im not a lamb[2], and with no brain I mean society told him[1], and yes yes as is their wont those bastards because they want to or have been told to by a big clueless boss[2], and do it bang it[1], and with no brain I mean society told him[2], and you fool you fools[1], and do it bang it[2], and banging things with hammers or Christ knows what again[1], and you fool you fools[2], and at school they were told[1], and banging things with hammers or Christ knows what again[2], and do it with your one life[1], and at school they were told[2], and you have no choice who do you think you are or could possibly be eh[1], and do it with your one life[2], and give in[1], and you have no choice who do you think you are or could possibly be eh[2], and this is what you are this is what you must be and this is what you do with your life ah mouse with a hammer[1], and give in[2], and or or a shovel I dont know dont even care[1], and this is what you are this is what you must be and this is what you do with your life ah mouse with a hammer[2], and listen listen[1], and or or a shovel I dont know dont even care[2], and there is a park and there are swans and even at this time of year ice creams are available[1], and listen listen[2], and did no one tell them[1], and there is a park and there are swans and even at this time of year ice creams are available[2], and its such evil that they were never told[1], and did no one tell them[2], and if youre willing to travel there is a beach and there is a sea and dolphins are waiting to take you away[1], and its such evil that they were never told[2], and from this life that seems unbearable[1], and if youre willing to travel there is a beach and there is a sea and dolphins are waiting to take you away[2], and to me yes to me[1], and from this life that seems unbearable[2], and to anyone with sense and yes with a sensible soul or am I the crazy one[1], and to me yes to me[2], and am I really[1], and to anyone with sense and yes with a sensible soul or am I the crazy one[2], and tell me[3], and am I really[2], and you you you[3], and do small creatures like mice even know what a tyger looks like[3], and do they recognize like[3], and its unlikely I think in their small world[3], and anyway[3], and aRound here Im hiding and aRound here Im alone unless you kook want to keep me company[3], and look look[3], and in the mirror do you know what you are ah do you see a human without a clue or is there something else there[3], and a tyger[3], and it would be nice if oh hang on[3], and uh I mean[3], and theyre making noises outside again[3], and maybe not the same lost souls as usual but the same type[3], and I would give up if[3], and Im glad Im not a lamb[3], and yes yes as is their wont those bastards because they want to or have been told to by a big clueless boss[3], and with no brain I mean society told him[3], and do it bang it[3], and you fool you fools[3], and banging things with hammers or Christ knows what again[3], and at school they were told[3], and do it with your one life[3], and you have no choice who do you think you are or could possibly be eh[3], and give in[3], and this is what you are this is what you must be and this is what you do with your life ah mouse with a hammer[3], and or or a shovel I dont know dont even care[3], and listen listen[3], and there is a park and there are swans and even at this time of year ice creams are available[3], and did no one tell them[3], and its such evil that they were never told[3], and if youre willing to travel there is a beach and there is a sea and dolphins are waiting to take you away[3], and from this life that seems unbearable[3], and to me yes to me[3], and to anyone with sense and yes with a sensible soul or am I the crazy one[3], and am I really[3], and

And tell me[1], and you you you[1], and tell me[2], and do small creatures like mice even know what a tyger looks like[1], and you you you[2], and do they recognize like[1], and do small creatures like mice even know what a tyger looks like[2], and its unlikely I think in their small world[1], and do they recognize like[2], and anyway[1], and its unlikely I think in their small world[2], and aRound here Im hiding and aRound here Im alone unless you kook want to keep me company[1], and anyway[2], and look look[1], and aRound here Im hiding and aRound here Im alone unless you kook want to keep me company[2], and in the mirror do you know what you are ah do you see a human without a clue or is there something else there[1], and look look[2], and a tyger[1], and in the mirror do you know what you are ah do you see a human without a clue or is there something else there[2], and it would be nice if oh hang on[1], and a tyger[2], and uh I mean[1], and it would be nice if oh hang on[2], and theyre making noises outside again[1], and uh I mean[2], and maybe not the same lost souls as usual but the same type[1], and theyre making noises outside again[2], and I would give up if[1], and maybe not the same lost souls as usual but the same type[2], and Im glad Im not a lamb[1], and I would give up if[2], and yes yes as is their wont those bastards because they want to or have been told to by a big clueless boss[1], and Im glad Im not a lamb[2], and with no brain I mean society told him[1], and yes yes as is their wont those bastards because they want to or have been told to by a big clueless boss[2], and do it bang it[1], and with no brain I mean society told him[2], and you fool you fools[1], and do it bang it[2], and banging things with hammers or Christ knows what again[1], and you fool you fools[2], and at school they were told[1], and banging things with hammers or Christ knows what again[2], and do it with your one life[1], and at school they were told[2], and you have no choice who do you think you are or could possibly be eh[1], and do it with your one life[2], and give in[1], and you have no choice who do you think you are or could possibly be eh[2], and this is what you are this is what you must be and this is what you do with your life ah mouse with a hammer[1], and give in[2], and or or a shovel I dont know dont even care[1], and this is what you are this is what you must be and this is what you do with your life ah mouse with a hammer[2], and listen listen[1], and or or a shovel I dont know dont even care[2], and there is a park and there are swans and even at this time of year ice creams are available[1], and listen listen[2], and did no one tell them[1], and there is a park and there are swans and even at this time of year ice creams are available[2], and its such evil that they were never told[1], and did no one tell them[2], and if youre willing to travel there is a beach and there is a sea and dolphins are waiting to take you away[1], and its such evil that they were never told[2], and from this life that seems unbearable[1], and if youre willing to travel there is a beach and there is a sea and dolphins are waiting to take you away[2], and to me yes to me[1], and from this life that seems unbearable[2], and to anyone with sense and yes with a sensible soul or am I the crazy one[1], and to me yes to me[2], and am I really[1], and to anyone with sense and yes with a sensible soul or am I the crazy one[2], and tell me[3], and am I really[2], and you you you[3], and do small creatures like mice even know what a tyger looks like[3], and do they recognize like[3], and its unlikely I think in their small world[3], and anyway[3], and aRound here Im hiding and aRound here Im alone unless you kook want to keep me company[3], and look look[3], and in the mirror do you know what you are ah do you see a human without a clue or is there something else there[3], and a tyger[3], and it would be nice if oh hang on[3], and uh I mean[3], and theyre making noises outside again[3], and maybe not the same lost souls as usual but the same type[3], and I would give up if[3], and Im glad Im not a lamb[3], and yes yes as is their wont those bastards because they want to or have been told to by a big clueless boss[3], and with no brain I mean society told him[3], and do it bang it[3], and you fool you fools[3], and banging things with hammers or Christ knows what again[3], and at school they were told[3], and do it with your one life[3], and you have no choice who do you think you are or could possibly be eh[3], and give in[3], and this is what you are this is what you must be and this is what you do with your life ah mouse with a hammer[3], and or or a shovel I dont know dont even care[3], and listen listen[3], and there is a park and there are swans and even at this time of year ice creams are available[3], and did no one tell them[3], and its such evil that they were never told[3], and if youre willing to travel there is a beach and there is a sea and dolphins are waiting to take you away[3], and from this life that seems unbearable[3], and to me yes to me[3], and to anyone with sense and yes with a sensible soul or am I the crazy one[3], and am I really[3], and