Monday 5 February 2024

[No. 1,171]

And uh yeah[1], and aRound crazy you might not want this if youre sensible[1], and uh yeah[2], and well and well and well[1], and aRound crazy you might not want this if youre sensible[2], and are they gone[1], and well and well and well[2], and listen you[1], and are they gone[2], and its not that Im lazy its just that Im all secretive now with my secret plans you understand[1], and listen you[2], and can even kooks be trusted[1], and its not that Im lazy its just that Im all secretive now with my secret plans you understand[2], and I can trust dolphins that wont say a word[1], and can even kooks be trusted[2], and they cant can they[1], and I can trust dolphins that wont say a word[2], and unless well dolphins talk only to each other like[1], and they cant can they[2], and yes anyway[1], and unless well dolphins talk only to each other like[2], and aRound aRound[1], and yes anyway[2], and ah come on the best of yous[1], and aRound aRound[2], and aRound I know I yes Im safe with no punctuation and I know the confusion where I dont really explain[1], and ah come on the best of yous[2], and helps yeah it helps[1], and aRound I know I yes Im safe with no punctuation and I know the confusion where I dont really explain[2], and squares so ooo busy with lives that they say are important ha arent gonna read and then try to discover uh uh[1], and helps yeah it helps[2], and they help being so cold and dead inside[1], and squares so ooo busy with lives that they say are important ha arent gonna read and then try to discover uh uh[2], and whats whats really going on[1], and they help being so cold and dead inside[2], and look Im spinning myself to a brain mush smash crumbs are crumbling and I like it I like it[1], and whats whats really going on[2], and I love I love to spin but my baby[1], and look Im spinning myself to a brain mush smash crumbs are crumbling and I like it I like it[2], and got no baby got no time but some baby would love to love while I be spinning I suppose with words[1], and I love I love to spin but my baby[2], and they need to calm down perhaps I mean the words[1], and got no baby got no time but some baby would love to love while I be spinning I suppose with words[2], and so they be captured and put on paper one day for everyone absolutely everyone to gawp at and[1], and they need to calm down perhaps I mean the words[2], and wonder wonder how close I was to[1], and so they be captured and put on paper one day for everyone absolutely everyone to gawp at and[2], and a burning loving cosmos just a fire of light from all the trillions of stars that are so alive like yous dont know[1], and wonder wonder how close I was to[2], and yes you know or at least imagine dont you[1], and a burning loving cosmos just a fire of light from all the trillions of stars that are so alive like yous dont know[2], and say yes Mikey[1], and yes you know or at least imagine dont you[2], and if youre still here a big if obviously[1], and say yes Mikey[2], and hello hello[1], and if youre still here a big if obviously[2], and all right all right and okay okay and I understand ha so just blink your eyes yes go on[1], and hello hello[2], and nice one[1], and all right all right and okay okay and I understand ha so just blink your eyes yes go on[2], and uh yeah[3], and nice one[2], and aRound crazy you might not want this if youre sensible[3], and well and well and well[3], and are they gone[3], and listen you[3], and its not that Im lazy its just that Im all secretive now with my secret plans you understand[3], and can even kooks be trusted[3], and I can trust dolphins that wont say a word[3], and they cant can they[3], and unless well dolphins talk only to each other like[3], and yes anyway[3], and aRound aRound[3], and ah come on the best of yous[3], and aRound I know I yes Im safe with no punctuation and I know the confusion where I dont really explain[3], and helps yeah it helps[3], and squares so ooo busy with lives that they say are important ha arent gonna read and then try to discover uh uh[3], and they help being so cold and dead inside[3], and whats whats really going on[3], and look Im spinning myself to a brain mush smash crumbs are crumbling and I like it I like it[3], and I love I love to spin but my baby[3], and got no baby got no time but some baby would love to love while I be spinning I suppose with words[3], and they need to calm down perhaps I mean the words[3], and so they be captured and put on paper one day for everyone absolutely everyone to gawp at and[3], and wonder wonder how close I was to[3], and a burning loving cosmos just a fire of light from all the trillions of stars that are so alive like yous dont know[3], and yes you know or at least imagine dont you[3], and say yes Mikey[3], and if youre still here a big if obviously[3], and hello hello[3], and all right all right and okay okay and I understand ha so just blink your eyes yes go on[3], and nice one[3], and

And uh yeah[1], and aRound crazy you might not want this if youre sensible[1], and uh yeah[2], and well and well and well[1], and aRound crazy you might not want this if youre sensible[2], and are they gone[1], and well and well and well[2], and listen you[1], and are they gone[2], and its not that Im lazy its just that Im all secretive now with my secret plans you understand[1], and listen you[2], and can even kooks be trusted[1], and its not that Im lazy its just that Im all secretive now with my secret plans you understand[2], and I can trust dolphins that wont say a word[1], and can even kooks be trusted[2], and they cant can they[1], and I can trust dolphins that wont say a word[2], and unless well dolphins talk only to each other like[1], and they cant can they[2], and yes anyway[1], and unless well dolphins talk only to each other like[2], and aRound aRound[1], and yes anyway[2], and ah come on the best of yous[1], and aRound aRound[2], and aRound I know I yes Im safe with no punctuation and I know the confusion where I dont really explain[1], and ah come on the best of yous[2], and helps yeah it helps[1], and aRound I know I yes Im safe with no punctuation and I know the confusion where I dont really explain[2], and squares so ooo busy with lives that they say are important ha arent gonna read and then try to discover uh uh[1], and helps yeah it helps[2], and they help being so cold and dead inside[1], and squares so ooo busy with lives that they say are important ha arent gonna read and then try to discover uh uh[2], and whats whats really going on[1], and they help being so cold and dead inside[2], and look Im spinning myself to a brain mush smash crumbs are crumbling and I like it I like it[1], and whats whats really going on[2], and I love I love to spin but my baby[1], and look Im spinning myself to a brain mush smash crumbs are crumbling and I like it I like it[2], and got no baby got no time but some baby would love to love while I be spinning I suppose with words[1], and I love I love to spin but my baby[2], and they need to calm down perhaps I mean the words[1], and got no baby got no time but some baby would love to love while I be spinning I suppose with words[2], and so they be captured and put on paper one day for everyone absolutely everyone to gawp at and[1], and they need to calm down perhaps I mean the words[2], and wonder wonder how close I was to[1], and so they be captured and put on paper one day for everyone absolutely everyone to gawp at and[2], and a burning loving cosmos just a fire of light from all the trillions of stars that are so alive like yous dont know[1], and wonder wonder how close I was to[2], and yes you know or at least imagine dont you[1], and a burning loving cosmos just a fire of light from all the trillions of stars that are so alive like yous dont know[2], and say yes Mikey[1], and yes you know or at least imagine dont you[2], and if youre still here a big if obviously[1], and say yes Mikey[2], and hello hello[1], and if youre still here a big if obviously[2], and all right all right and okay okay and I understand ha so just blink your eyes yes go on[1], and hello hello[2], and nice one[1], and all right all right and okay okay and I understand ha so just blink your eyes yes go on[2], and uh yeah[3], and nice one[2], and aRound crazy you might not want this if youre sensible[3], and well and well and well[3], and are they gone[3], and listen you[3], and its not that Im lazy its just that Im all secretive now with my secret plans you understand[3], and can even kooks be trusted[3], and I can trust dolphins that wont say a word[3], and they cant can they[3], and unless well dolphins talk only to each other like[3], and yes anyway[3], and aRound aRound[3], and ah come on the best of yous[3], and aRound I know I yes Im safe with no punctuation and I know the confusion where I dont really explain[3], and helps yeah it helps[3], and squares so ooo busy with lives that they say are important ha arent gonna read and then try to discover uh uh[3], and they help being so cold and dead inside[3], and whats whats really going on[3], and look Im spinning myself to a brain mush smash crumbs are crumbling and I like it I like it[3], and I love I love to spin but my baby[3], and got no baby got no time but some baby would love to love while I be spinning I suppose with words[3], and they need to calm down perhaps I mean the words[3], and so they be captured and put on paper one day for everyone absolutely everyone to gawp at and[3], and wonder wonder how close I was to[3], and a burning loving cosmos just a fire of light from all the trillions of stars that are so alive like yous dont know[3], and yes you know or at least imagine dont you[3], and say yes Mikey[3], and if youre still here a big if obviously[3], and hello hello[3], and all right all right and okay okay and I understand ha so just blink your eyes yes go on[3], and nice one[3], and

And uh yeah[1], and aRound crazy you might not want this if youre sensible[1], and uh yeah[2], and well and well and well[1], and aRound crazy you might not want this if youre sensible[2], and are they gone[1], and well and well and well[2], and listen you[1], and are they gone[2], and its not that Im lazy its just that Im all secretive now with my secret plans you understand[1], and listen you[2], and can even kooks be trusted[1], and its not that Im lazy its just that Im all secretive now with my secret plans you understand[2], and I can trust dolphins that wont say a word[1], and can even kooks be trusted[2], and they cant can they[1], and I can trust dolphins that wont say a word[2], and unless well dolphins talk only to each other like[1], and they cant can they[2], and yes anyway[1], and unless well dolphins talk only to each other like[2], and aRound aRound[1], and yes anyway[2], and ah come on the best of yous[1], and aRound aRound[2], and aRound I know I yes Im safe with no punctuation and I know the confusion where I dont really explain[1], and ah come on the best of yous[2], and helps yeah it helps[1], and aRound I know I yes Im safe with no punctuation and I know the confusion where I dont really explain[2], and squares so ooo busy with lives that they say are important ha arent gonna read and then try to discover uh uh[1], and helps yeah it helps[2], and they help being so cold and dead inside[1], and squares so ooo busy with lives that they say are important ha arent gonna read and then try to discover uh uh[2], and whats whats really going on[1], and they help being so cold and dead inside[2], and look Im spinning myself to a brain mush smash crumbs are crumbling and I like it I like it[1], and whats whats really going on[2], and I love I love to spin but my baby[1], and look Im spinning myself to a brain mush smash crumbs are crumbling and I like it I like it[2], and got no baby got no time but some baby would love to love while I be spinning I suppose with words[1], and I love I love to spin but my baby[2], and they need to calm down perhaps I mean the words[1], and got no baby got no time but some baby would love to love while I be spinning I suppose with words[2], and so they be captured and put on paper one day for everyone absolutely everyone to gawp at and[1], and they need to calm down perhaps I mean the words[2], and wonder wonder how close I was to[1], and so they be captured and put on paper one day for everyone absolutely everyone to gawp at and[2], and a burning loving cosmos just a fire of light from all the trillions of stars that are so alive like yous dont know[1], and wonder wonder how close I was to[2], and yes you know or at least imagine dont you[1], and a burning loving cosmos just a fire of light from all the trillions of stars that are so alive like yous dont know[2], and say yes Mikey[1], and yes you know or at least imagine dont you[2], and if youre still here a big if obviously[1], and say yes Mikey[2], and hello hello[1], and if youre still here a big if obviously[2], and all right all right and okay okay and I understand ha so just blink your eyes yes go on[1], and hello hello[2], and nice one[1], and all right all right and okay okay and I understand ha so just blink your eyes yes go on[2], and uh yeah[3], and nice one[2], and aRound crazy you might not want this if youre sensible[3], and well and well and well[3], and are they gone[3], and listen you[3], and its not that Im lazy its just that Im all secretive now with my secret plans you understand[3], and can even kooks be trusted[3], and I can trust dolphins that wont say a word[3], and they cant can they[3], and unless well dolphins talk only to each other like[3], and yes anyway[3], and aRound aRound[3], and ah come on the best of yous[3], and aRound I know I yes Im safe with no punctuation and I know the confusion where I dont really explain[3], and helps yeah it helps[3], and squares so ooo busy with lives that they say are important ha arent gonna read and then try to discover uh uh[3], and they help being so cold and dead inside[3], and whats whats really going on[3], and look Im spinning myself to a brain mush smash crumbs are crumbling and I like it I like it[3], and I love I love to spin but my baby[3], and got no baby got no time but some baby would love to love while I be spinning I suppose with words[3], and they need to calm down perhaps I mean the words[3], and so they be captured and put on paper one day for everyone absolutely everyone to gawp at and[3], and wonder wonder how close I was to[3], and a burning loving cosmos just a fire of light from all the trillions of stars that are so alive like yous dont know[3], and yes you know or at least imagine dont you[3], and say yes Mikey[3], and if youre still here a big if obviously[3], and hello hello[3], and all right all right and okay okay and I understand ha so just blink your eyes yes go on[3], and nice one[3], and