Monday 26 February 2024

[No. 1,177] Living for the moments

And I[1], and I dont know do I and should I know well no I dont think so no why should I[1], and I[2], and this and these words[1], and I dont know do I and should I know well no I dont think so no why should I[2], and Im telling yous it and they could be about anything and its not my concern actually[1], and this and these words[2], and I do what Im told[1], and Im telling yous it and they could be about anything and its not my concern actually[2], and the meaning is above my pay grade[1], and I do what Im told[2], and the cosmos wants me here for a little while longer to do what needs to be done apparently[1], and the meaning is above my pay grade[2], and why it needs I cant even imagine[1], and the cosmos wants me here for a little while longer to do what needs to be done apparently[2], and I dont even care now because Im so ooo close to being free from words aRound and aRound here[1], and why it needs I cant even imagine[2], and Ill be gone[1], and I dont even care now because Im so ooo close to being free from words aRound and aRound here[2], and there are cliffs and there are beaches and they are calling me[1], and Ill be gone[2], and I hear in dreams[1], and there are cliffs and there are beaches and they are calling me[2], and I hear them yes even when Im awake[1], and I hear in dreams[2], and visions go without saying obviously[1], and I hear them yes even when Im awake[2], and if those dolphins get their hands on me I know Ill be utterly gone properly never to be seen again[1], and visions go without saying obviously[2], and I will have to stay out of the sea[1], and if those dolphins get their hands on me I know Ill be utterly gone properly never to be seen again[2], and but but BUT[1], and I will have to stay out of the sea[2], and even staying out of the sea wont save you from the dolphins in dreams who come looking for you on land these days[1], and but but BUT[2], and its terrible maybe I dont know[1], and even staying out of the sea wont save you from the dolphins in dreams who come looking for you on land these days[2], and maybe they really love me and really want me[1], and its terrible maybe I dont know[2], and stranger things have happened[1], and maybe they really love me and really want me[2], and anyway[1], and stranger things have happened[2], and I suppose I shouldnt ponder too much you know[1], and anyway[2], and listen[1], and I suppose I shouldnt ponder too much you know[2], and if I had any sense[1], and listen[2], and are yous listening[1], and if I had any sense[2], and if you had any sense[1], and are yous listening[2], and Christ this aint easy[1], and if you had any sense[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound so ooo ooo ooo dizzy to remember I thinks so do you[1], and Christ this aint easy[2], and if WE had any sense we would live for the moment[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound so ooo ooo ooo dizzy to remember I thinks so do you[2], and uh[1], and if WE had any sense we would live for the moment[2], and but ah[1], and uh[2], and yes yes which moment?[1], and but ah[2], and this one???[1], and yes yes which moment?[2], and oh come on[1], and this one???[2], and are you serious?????????[1], and oh come on[2], and I[3], and are you serious?????????[2], and I dont know do I and should I know well no I dont think so no why should I[3], and this and these words[3], and Im telling yous it and they could be about anything and its not my concern actually[3], and I do what Im told[3], and the meaning is above my pay grade[3], and the cosmos wants me here for a little while longer to do what needs to be done apparently[3], and why it needs I cant even imagine[3], and I dont even care now because Im so ooo close to being free from words aRound and aRound here[3], and Ill be gone[3], and there are cliffs and there are beaches and they are calling me[3], and I hear in dreams[3], and I hear them yes even when Im awake[3], and visions go without saying obviously[3], and if those dolphins get their hands on me I know Ill be utterly gone properly never to be seen again[3], and I will have to stay out of the sea[3], and but but BUT[3], and even staying out of the sea wont save you from the dolphins in dreams who come looking for you on land these days[3], and its terrible maybe I dont know[3], and maybe they really love me and really want me[3], and stranger things have happened[3], and anyway[3], and I suppose I shouldnt ponder too much you know[3], and listen[3], and if I had any sense[3], and are yous listening[3], and if you had any sense[3], and Christ this aint easy[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound so ooo ooo ooo dizzy to remember I thinks so do you[3], and if WE had any sense we would live for the moment[3], and uh[3], and but ah[3], and yes yes which moment?[3], and this one???[3], and oh come on[3], and are you serious?????????[3], and

And I[1], and I dont know do I and should I know well no I dont think so no why should I[1], and I[2], and this and these words[1], and I dont know do I and should I know well no I dont think so no why should I[2], and Im telling yous it and they could be about anything and its not my concern actually[1], and this and these words[2], and I do what Im told[1], and Im telling yous it and they could be about anything and its not my concern actually[2], and the meaning is above my pay grade[1], and I do what Im told[2], and the cosmos wants me here for a little while longer to do what needs to be done apparently[1], and the meaning is above my pay grade[2], and why it needs I cant even imagine[1], and the cosmos wants me here for a little while longer to do what needs to be done apparently[2], and I dont even care now because Im so ooo close to being free from words aRound and aRound here[1], and why it needs I cant even imagine[2], and Ill be gone[1], and I dont even care now because Im so ooo close to being free from words aRound and aRound here[2], and there are cliffs and there are beaches and they are calling me[1], and Ill be gone[2], and I hear in dreams[1], and there are cliffs and there are beaches and they are calling me[2], and I hear them yes even when Im awake[1], and I hear in dreams[2], and visions go without saying obviously[1], and I hear them yes even when Im awake[2], and if those dolphins get their hands on me I know Ill be utterly gone properly never to be seen again[1], and visions go without saying obviously[2], and I will have to stay out of the sea[1], and if those dolphins get their hands on me I know Ill be utterly gone properly never to be seen again[2], and but but BUT[1], and I will have to stay out of the sea[2], and even staying out of the sea wont save you from the dolphins in dreams who come looking for you on land these days[1], and but but BUT[2], and its terrible maybe I dont know[1], and even staying out of the sea wont save you from the dolphins in dreams who come looking for you on land these days[2], and maybe they really love me and really want me[1], and its terrible maybe I dont know[2], and stranger things have happened[1], and maybe they really love me and really want me[2], and anyway[1], and stranger things have happened[2], and I suppose I shouldnt ponder too much you know[1], and anyway[2], and listen[1], and I suppose I shouldnt ponder too much you know[2], and if I had any sense[1], and listen[2], and are yous listening[1], and if I had any sense[2], and if you had any sense[1], and are yous listening[2], and Christ this aint easy[1], and if you had any sense[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound so ooo ooo ooo dizzy to remember I thinks so do you[1], and Christ this aint easy[2], and if WE had any sense we would live for the moment[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound so ooo ooo ooo dizzy to remember I thinks so do you[2], and uh[1], and if WE had any sense we would live for the moment[2], and but ah[1], and uh[2], and yes yes which moment?[1], and but ah[2], and this one???[1], and yes yes which moment?[2], and oh come on[1], and this one???[2], and are you serious?????????[1], and oh come on[2], and I[3], and are you serious?????????[2], and I dont know do I and should I know well no I dont think so no why should I[3], and this and these words[3], and Im telling yous it and they could be about anything and its not my concern actually[3], and I do what Im told[3], and the meaning is above my pay grade[3], and the cosmos wants me here for a little while longer to do what needs to be done apparently[3], and why it needs I cant even imagine[3], and I dont even care now because Im so ooo close to being free from words aRound and aRound here[3], and Ill be gone[3], and there are cliffs and there are beaches and they are calling me[3], and I hear in dreams[3], and I hear them yes even when Im awake[3], and visions go without saying obviously[3], and if those dolphins get their hands on me I know Ill be utterly gone properly never to be seen again[3], and I will have to stay out of the sea[3], and but but BUT[3], and even staying out of the sea wont save you from the dolphins in dreams who come looking for you on land these days[3], and its terrible maybe I dont know[3], and maybe they really love me and really want me[3], and stranger things have happened[3], and anyway[3], and I suppose I shouldnt ponder too much you know[3], and listen[3], and if I had any sense[3], and are yous listening[3], and if you had any sense[3], and Christ this aint easy[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound so ooo ooo ooo dizzy to remember I thinks so do you[3], and if WE had any sense we would live for the moment[3], and uh[3], and but ah[3], and yes yes which moment?[3], and this one???[3], and oh come on[3], and are you serious?????????[3], and

And I[1], and I dont know do I and should I know well no I dont think so no why should I[1], and I[2], and this and these words[1], and I dont know do I and should I know well no I dont think so no why should I[2], and Im telling yous it and they could be about anything and its not my concern actually[1], and this and these words[2], and I do what Im told[1], and Im telling yous it and they could be about anything and its not my concern actually[2], and the meaning is above my pay grade[1], and I do what Im told[2], and the cosmos wants me here for a little while longer to do what needs to be done apparently[1], and the meaning is above my pay grade[2], and why it needs I cant even imagine[1], and the cosmos wants me here for a little while longer to do what needs to be done apparently[2], and I dont even care now because Im so ooo close to being free from words aRound and aRound here[1], and why it needs I cant even imagine[2], and Ill be gone[1], and I dont even care now because Im so ooo close to being free from words aRound and aRound here[2], and there are cliffs and there are beaches and they are calling me[1], and Ill be gone[2], and I hear in dreams[1], and there are cliffs and there are beaches and they are calling me[2], and I hear them yes even when Im awake[1], and I hear in dreams[2], and visions go without saying obviously[1], and I hear them yes even when Im awake[2], and if those dolphins get their hands on me I know Ill be utterly gone properly never to be seen again[1], and visions go without saying obviously[2], and I will have to stay out of the sea[1], and if those dolphins get their hands on me I know Ill be utterly gone properly never to be seen again[2], and but but BUT[1], and I will have to stay out of the sea[2], and even staying out of the sea wont save you from the dolphins in dreams who come looking for you on land these days[1], and but but BUT[2], and its terrible maybe I dont know[1], and even staying out of the sea wont save you from the dolphins in dreams who come looking for you on land these days[2], and maybe they really love me and really want me[1], and its terrible maybe I dont know[2], and stranger things have happened[1], and maybe they really love me and really want me[2], and anyway[1], and stranger things have happened[2], and I suppose I shouldnt ponder too much you know[1], and anyway[2], and listen[1], and I suppose I shouldnt ponder too much you know[2], and if I had any sense[1], and listen[2], and are yous listening[1], and if I had any sense[2], and if you had any sense[1], and are yous listening[2], and Christ this aint easy[1], and if you had any sense[2], and aRound and aRound and aRound so ooo ooo ooo dizzy to remember I thinks so do you[1], and Christ this aint easy[2], and if WE had any sense we would live for the moment[1], and aRound and aRound and aRound so ooo ooo ooo dizzy to remember I thinks so do you[2], and uh[1], and if WE had any sense we would live for the moment[2], and but ah[1], and uh[2], and yes yes which moment?[1], and but ah[2], and this one???[1], and yes yes which moment?[2], and oh come on[1], and this one???[2], and are you serious?????????[1], and oh come on[2], and I[3], and are you serious?????????[2], and I dont know do I and should I know well no I dont think so no why should I[3], and this and these words[3], and Im telling yous it and they could be about anything and its not my concern actually[3], and I do what Im told[3], and the meaning is above my pay grade[3], and the cosmos wants me here for a little while longer to do what needs to be done apparently[3], and why it needs I cant even imagine[3], and I dont even care now because Im so ooo close to being free from words aRound and aRound here[3], and Ill be gone[3], and there are cliffs and there are beaches and they are calling me[3], and I hear in dreams[3], and I hear them yes even when Im awake[3], and visions go without saying obviously[3], and if those dolphins get their hands on me I know Ill be utterly gone properly never to be seen again[3], and I will have to stay out of the sea[3], and but but BUT[3], and even staying out of the sea wont save you from the dolphins in dreams who come looking for you on land these days[3], and its terrible maybe I dont know[3], and maybe they really love me and really want me[3], and stranger things have happened[3], and anyway[3], and I suppose I shouldnt ponder too much you know[3], and listen[3], and if I had any sense[3], and are yous listening[3], and if you had any sense[3], and Christ this aint easy[3], and aRound and aRound and aRound so ooo ooo ooo dizzy to remember I thinks so do you[3], and if WE had any sense we would live for the moment[3], and uh[3], and but ah[3], and yes yes which moment?[3], and this one???[3], and oh come on[3], and are you serious?????????[3], and