Monday 11 March 2024

[No. 1,181]

And uh uh[1], and hello hello Im again[1], and uh uh[2], and confused again but with a cold now and a headache and please no migraine please no[1], and hello hello Im again[2], and is it still winter[1], and confused again but with a cold now and a headache and please no migraine please no[2], and listen I want to focus on me mind soul if you dont mind[1], and is it still winter[2], and but but but my body is dragging me down into a dirty animal world which might be all right for some[1], and listen I want to focus on me mind soul if you dont mind[2], and who who likes it[1], and but but but my body is dragging me down into a dirty animal world which might be all right for some[2], and Im not in the mood so no complaints about no apostrophes[1], and who who likes it[2], and just dont bother[1], and Im not in the mood so no complaints about no apostrophes[2], and ha ha which is funny because I bought an ebook of poetry from Picador with no apostrophes[1], and just dont bother[2], and I mean they messed up the formatting I suppose[1], and ha ha which is funny because I bought an ebook of poetry from Picador with no apostrophes[2], and didnt anyone check[1], and I mean they messed up the formatting I suppose[2], and I dont know why Im telling you this only well not to worry about no apostrophes aRound here like[1], and didnt anyone check[2], and do yous like[1], and I dont know why Im telling you this only well not to worry about no apostrophes aRound here like[2], and its actually hard for me to look at the screen now[1], and do yous like[2], and my laptop is slow and ridiculous[1], and its actually hard for me to look at the screen now[2], and Christ[1], and my laptop is slow and ridiculous[2], and yeah yeah I suppose this conceptual is a bit off but who cares really[1], and Christ[2], and listen to me[1], and yeah yeah I suppose this conceptual is a bit off but who cares really[2], and I dont care its just words with no meanings[1], and listen to me[2], and or or they have meanings but[1], and I dont care its just words with no meanings[2], and never mind it dont matter[1], and or or they have meanings but[2], and are you listening because Im feeling tired and exhausted and I dont even want to write[1], and never mind it dont matter[2], and but I have to as you know[1], and are you listening because Im feeling tired and exhausted and I dont even want to write[2], and aRound aRound even getting is no fun with me nose the way it is[1], and but I have to as you know[2], and my eyes the way they are aching[1], and aRound aRound even getting is no fun with me nose the way it is[2], and my brain the way its shaking[1], and my eyes the way they are aching[2], and just me whole shivering body the way its moving now feeling uh[1], and my brain the way its shaking[2], and ENDS I wish ha uh[1], and just me whole shivering body the way its moving now feeling uh[2], and aRound aRound and aRound[1], and ENDS I wish ha uh[2], and come on come on ENDS I pray come on[1], and aRound aRound and aRound[2], and I got a bad feeling no no no[1], and come on come on ENDS I pray come on[2], and I got a bad knowledge yes that this will never stop they never stop do they[1], and I got a bad feeling no no no[2], and its crumble hell[1], and I got a bad knowledge yes that this will never stop they never stop do they[2], and uh uh[3], and its crumble hell[2], and hello hello Im again[3], and confused again but with a cold now and a headache and please no migraine please no[3], and is it still winter[3], and listen I want to focus on me mind soul if you dont mind[3], and but but but my body is dragging me down into a dirty animal world which might be all right for some[3], and who who likes it[3], and Im not in the mood so no complaints about no apostrophes[3], and just dont bother[3], and ha ha which is funny because I bought an ebook of poetry from Picador with no apostrophes[3], and I mean they messed up the formatting I suppose[3], and didnt anyone check[3], and I dont know why Im telling you this only well not to worry about no apostrophes aRound here like[3], and do yous like[3], and its actually hard for me to look at the screen now[3], and my laptop is slow and ridiculous[3], and Christ[3], and yeah yeah I suppose this conceptual is a bit off but who cares really[3], and listen to me[3], and I dont care its just words with no meanings[3], and or or they have meanings but[3], and never mind it dont matter[3], and are you listening because Im feeling tired and exhausted and I dont even want to write[3], and but I have to as you know[3], and aRound aRound even getting is no fun with me nose the way it is[3], and my eyes the way they are aching[3], and my brain the way its shaking[3], and just me whole shivering body the way its moving now feeling uh[3], and ENDS I wish ha uh[3], and aRound aRound and aRound[3], and come on come on ENDS I pray come on[3], and I got a bad feeling no no no[3], and I got a bad knowledge yes that this will never stop they never stop do they[3], and its crumble hell[3], and

And uh uh[1], and hello hello Im again[1], and uh uh[2], and confused again but with a cold now and a headache and please no migraine please no[1], and hello hello Im again[2], and is it still winter[1], and confused again but with a cold now and a headache and please no migraine please no[2], and listen I want to focus on me mind soul if you dont mind[1], and is it still winter[2], and but but but my body is dragging me down into a dirty animal world which might be all right for some[1], and listen I want to focus on me mind soul if you dont mind[2], and who who likes it[1], and but but but my body is dragging me down into a dirty animal world which might be all right for some[2], and Im not in the mood so no complaints about no apostrophes[1], and who who likes it[2], and just dont bother[1], and Im not in the mood so no complaints about no apostrophes[2], and ha ha which is funny because I bought an ebook of poetry from Picador with no apostrophes[1], and just dont bother[2], and I mean they messed up the formatting I suppose[1], and ha ha which is funny because I bought an ebook of poetry from Picador with no apostrophes[2], and didnt anyone check[1], and I mean they messed up the formatting I suppose[2], and I dont know why Im telling you this only well not to worry about no apostrophes aRound here like[1], and didnt anyone check[2], and do yous like[1], and I dont know why Im telling you this only well not to worry about no apostrophes aRound here like[2], and its actually hard for me to look at the screen now[1], and do yous like[2], and my laptop is slow and ridiculous[1], and its actually hard for me to look at the screen now[2], and Christ[1], and my laptop is slow and ridiculous[2], and yeah yeah I suppose this conceptual is a bit off but who cares really[1], and Christ[2], and listen to me[1], and yeah yeah I suppose this conceptual is a bit off but who cares really[2], and I dont care its just words with no meanings[1], and listen to me[2], and or or they have meanings but[1], and I dont care its just words with no meanings[2], and never mind it dont matter[1], and or or they have meanings but[2], and are you listening because Im feeling tired and exhausted and I dont even want to write[1], and never mind it dont matter[2], and but I have to as you know[1], and are you listening because Im feeling tired and exhausted and I dont even want to write[2], and aRound aRound even getting is no fun with me nose the way it is[1], and but I have to as you know[2], and my eyes the way they are aching[1], and aRound aRound even getting is no fun with me nose the way it is[2], and my brain the way its shaking[1], and my eyes the way they are aching[2], and just me whole shivering body the way its moving now feeling uh[1], and my brain the way its shaking[2], and ENDS I wish ha uh[1], and just me whole shivering body the way its moving now feeling uh[2], and aRound aRound and aRound[1], and ENDS I wish ha uh[2], and come on come on ENDS I pray come on[1], and aRound aRound and aRound[2], and I got a bad feeling no no no[1], and come on come on ENDS I pray come on[2], and I got a bad knowledge yes that this will never stop they never stop do they[1], and I got a bad feeling no no no[2], and its crumble hell[1], and I got a bad knowledge yes that this will never stop they never stop do they[2], and uh uh[3], and its crumble hell[2], and hello hello Im again[3], and confused again but with a cold now and a headache and please no migraine please no[3], and is it still winter[3], and listen I want to focus on me mind soul if you dont mind[3], and but but but my body is dragging me down into a dirty animal world which might be all right for some[3], and who who likes it[3], and Im not in the mood so no complaints about no apostrophes[3], and just dont bother[3], and ha ha which is funny because I bought an ebook of poetry from Picador with no apostrophes[3], and I mean they messed up the formatting I suppose[3], and didnt anyone check[3], and I dont know why Im telling you this only well not to worry about no apostrophes aRound here like[3], and do yous like[3], and its actually hard for me to look at the screen now[3], and my laptop is slow and ridiculous[3], and Christ[3], and yeah yeah I suppose this conceptual is a bit off but who cares really[3], and listen to me[3], and I dont care its just words with no meanings[3], and or or they have meanings but[3], and never mind it dont matter[3], and are you listening because Im feeling tired and exhausted and I dont even want to write[3], and but I have to as you know[3], and aRound aRound even getting is no fun with me nose the way it is[3], and my eyes the way they are aching[3], and my brain the way its shaking[3], and just me whole shivering body the way its moving now feeling uh[3], and ENDS I wish ha uh[3], and aRound aRound and aRound[3], and come on come on ENDS I pray come on[3], and I got a bad feeling no no no[3], and I got a bad knowledge yes that this will never stop they never stop do they[3], and its crumble hell[3], and

And uh uh[1], and hello hello Im again[1], and uh uh[2], and confused again but with a cold now and a headache and please no migraine please no[1], and hello hello Im again[2], and is it still winter[1], and confused again but with a cold now and a headache and please no migraine please no[2], and listen I want to focus on me mind soul if you dont mind[1], and is it still winter[2], and but but but my body is dragging me down into a dirty animal world which might be all right for some[1], and listen I want to focus on me mind soul if you dont mind[2], and who who likes it[1], and but but but my body is dragging me down into a dirty animal world which might be all right for some[2], and Im not in the mood so no complaints about no apostrophes[1], and who who likes it[2], and just dont bother[1], and Im not in the mood so no complaints about no apostrophes[2], and ha ha which is funny because I bought an ebook of poetry from Picador with no apostrophes[1], and just dont bother[2], and I mean they messed up the formatting I suppose[1], and ha ha which is funny because I bought an ebook of poetry from Picador with no apostrophes[2], and didnt anyone check[1], and I mean they messed up the formatting I suppose[2], and I dont know why Im telling you this only well not to worry about no apostrophes aRound here like[1], and didnt anyone check[2], and do yous like[1], and I dont know why Im telling you this only well not to worry about no apostrophes aRound here like[2], and its actually hard for me to look at the screen now[1], and do yous like[2], and my laptop is slow and ridiculous[1], and its actually hard for me to look at the screen now[2], and Christ[1], and my laptop is slow and ridiculous[2], and yeah yeah I suppose this conceptual is a bit off but who cares really[1], and Christ[2], and listen to me[1], and yeah yeah I suppose this conceptual is a bit off but who cares really[2], and I dont care its just words with no meanings[1], and listen to me[2], and or or they have meanings but[1], and I dont care its just words with no meanings[2], and never mind it dont matter[1], and or or they have meanings but[2], and are you listening because Im feeling tired and exhausted and I dont even want to write[1], and never mind it dont matter[2], and but I have to as you know[1], and are you listening because Im feeling tired and exhausted and I dont even want to write[2], and aRound aRound even getting is no fun with me nose the way it is[1], and but I have to as you know[2], and my eyes the way they are aching[1], and aRound aRound even getting is no fun with me nose the way it is[2], and my brain the way its shaking[1], and my eyes the way they are aching[2], and just me whole shivering body the way its moving now feeling uh[1], and my brain the way its shaking[2], and ENDS I wish ha uh[1], and just me whole shivering body the way its moving now feeling uh[2], and aRound aRound and aRound[1], and ENDS I wish ha uh[2], and come on come on ENDS I pray come on[1], and aRound aRound and aRound[2], and I got a bad feeling no no no[1], and come on come on ENDS I pray come on[2], and I got a bad knowledge yes that this will never stop they never stop do they[1], and I got a bad feeling no no no[2], and its crumble hell[1], and I got a bad knowledge yes that this will never stop they never stop do they[2], and uh uh[3], and its crumble hell[2], and hello hello Im again[3], and confused again but with a cold now and a headache and please no migraine please no[3], and is it still winter[3], and listen I want to focus on me mind soul if you dont mind[3], and but but but my body is dragging me down into a dirty animal world which might be all right for some[3], and who who likes it[3], and Im not in the mood so no complaints about no apostrophes[3], and just dont bother[3], and ha ha which is funny because I bought an ebook of poetry from Picador with no apostrophes[3], and I mean they messed up the formatting I suppose[3], and didnt anyone check[3], and I dont know why Im telling you this only well not to worry about no apostrophes aRound here like[3], and do yous like[3], and its actually hard for me to look at the screen now[3], and my laptop is slow and ridiculous[3], and Christ[3], and yeah yeah I suppose this conceptual is a bit off but who cares really[3], and listen to me[3], and I dont care its just words with no meanings[3], and or or they have meanings but[3], and never mind it dont matter[3], and are you listening because Im feeling tired and exhausted and I dont even want to write[3], and but I have to as you know[3], and aRound aRound even getting is no fun with me nose the way it is[3], and my eyes the way they are aching[3], and my brain the way its shaking[3], and just me whole shivering body the way its moving now feeling uh[3], and ENDS I wish ha uh[3], and aRound aRound and aRound[3], and come on come on ENDS I pray come on[3], and I got a bad feeling no no no[3], and I got a bad knowledge yes that this will never stop they never stop do they[3], and its crumble hell[3], and