Tuesday 19 March 2024

[No. 1,184]

And God the same[1], and with the same words the same feelings[1], and God the same[2], and all the stupid meanings that continue to mean even though I might have broken them when well[1], and with the same words the same feelings[2], and a long long long time again[1], and all the stupid meanings that continue to mean even though I might have broken them when well[2], and yet again unbelievable voices that keep talking with such enthusiasm as if something is being achieved[1], and a long long long time again[2], and what could it be I dont know[1], and yet again unbelievable voices that keep talking with such enthusiasm as if something is being achieved[2], and how come their voices seem so I dont want to say but maybe I should but no why should I[1], and what could it be I dont know[2], and do I owe these people any favours[1], and how come their voices seem so I dont want to say but maybe I should but no why should I[2], and what have they ever done for me and at all hours of the day and night jibber jabbering[1], and do I owe these people any favours[2], and they dont understand that[1], and what have they ever done for me and at all hours of the day and night jibber jabbering[2], and one one day they wont talk because they wont be able to talk and then maybe[1], and they dont understand that[2], and some kind of great spiritual being might ask them just what[1], and one one day they wont talk because they wont be able to talk and then maybe[2], and the cosmos Im sure[1], and some kind of great spiritual being might ask them just what[2], and just just what do you think you were talking about with Mikey so near hearing every words[1], and the cosmos Im sure[2], and he has no choice you bastards[1], and just just what do you think you were talking about with Mikey so near hearing every words[2], and yes a spiritual aristocrat disturbed by every words because he actually dreams of silence you know[1], and he has no choice you bastards[2], and he wants to be released but there is karma apparently as I know as he knows[1], and yes a spiritual aristocrat disturbed by every words because he actually dreams of silence you know[2], and just who is talking is a real mystery[1], and he wants to be released but there is karma apparently as I know as he knows[2], and aRound aRound even dizzy is starting to make sense when it shouldnt just stop moving idiot[1], and just who is talking is a real mystery[2], and theres no need to spin now just stop[1], and aRound aRound even dizzy is starting to make sense when it shouldnt just stop moving idiot[2], and I and me and kook and and all the kooks and Voice and all the voices are searching for nothing really[1], and theres no need to spin now just stop[2], and but but but that doesnt stop them me the cosmos[1], and I and me and kook and and all the kooks and Voice and all the voices are searching for nothing really[2], and I could be a dolphin[1], and but but but that doesnt stop them me the cosmos[2], and they have no human brains no human words no human feelings and it must feel and think great[1], and I could be a dolphin[2], and just think of fish but I like cheese sandwiches[1], and they have no human brains no human words no human feelings and it must feel and think great[2], and I must just think of fish though I really want chips[1], and just think of fish but I like cheese sandwiches[2], and Im not touching fish not hurting fish but if I was a dolphin it would be allowed I suppose[1], and I must just think of fish though I really want chips[2], and yes yes its a different life[1], and Im not touching fish not hurting fish but if I was a dolphin it would be allowed I suppose[2], and God the same[3], and yes yes its a different life[2], and with the same words the same feelings[3], and all the stupid meanings that continue to mean even though I might have broken them when well[3], and a long long long time again[3], and yet again unbelievable voices that keep talking with such enthusiasm as if something is being achieved[3], and what could it be I dont know[3], and how come their voices seem so I dont want to say but maybe I should but no why should I[3], and do I owe these people any favours[3], and what have they ever done for me and at all hours of the day and night jibber jabbering[3], and they dont understand that[3], and one one day they wont talk because they wont be able to talk and then maybe[3], and some kind of great spiritual being might ask them just what[3], and the cosmos Im sure[3], and just just what do you think you were talking about with Mikey so near hearing every words[3], and he has no choice you bastards[3], and yes a spiritual aristocrat disturbed by every words because he actually dreams of silence you know[3], and he wants to be released but there is karma apparently as I know as he knows[3], and just who is talking is a real mystery[3], and aRound aRound even dizzy is starting to make sense when it shouldnt just stop moving idiot[3], and theres no need to spin now just stop[3], and I and me and kook and and all the kooks and Voice and all the voices are searching for nothing really[3], and but but but that doesnt stop them me the cosmos[3], and I could be a dolphin[3], and they have no human brains no human words no human feelings and it must feel and think great[3], and just think of fish but I like cheese sandwiches[3], and I must just think of fish though I really want chips[3], and Im not touching fish not hurting fish but if I was a dolphin it would be allowed I suppose[3], and yes yes its a different life[3], and

And God the same[1], and with the same words the same feelings[1], and God the same[2], and all the stupid meanings that continue to mean even though I might have broken them when well[1], and with the same words the same feelings[2], and a long long long time again[1], and all the stupid meanings that continue to mean even though I might have broken them when well[2], and yet again unbelievable voices that keep talking with such enthusiasm as if something is being achieved[1], and a long long long time again[2], and what could it be I dont know[1], and yet again unbelievable voices that keep talking with such enthusiasm as if something is being achieved[2], and how come their voices seem so I dont want to say but maybe I should but no why should I[1], and what could it be I dont know[2], and do I owe these people any favours[1], and how come their voices seem so I dont want to say but maybe I should but no why should I[2], and what have they ever done for me and at all hours of the day and night jibber jabbering[1], and do I owe these people any favours[2], and they dont understand that[1], and what have they ever done for me and at all hours of the day and night jibber jabbering[2], and one one day they wont talk because they wont be able to talk and then maybe[1], and they dont understand that[2], and some kind of great spiritual being might ask them just what[1], and one one day they wont talk because they wont be able to talk and then maybe[2], and the cosmos Im sure[1], and some kind of great spiritual being might ask them just what[2], and just just what do you think you were talking about with Mikey so near hearing every words[1], and the cosmos Im sure[2], and he has no choice you bastards[1], and just just what do you think you were talking about with Mikey so near hearing every words[2], and yes a spiritual aristocrat disturbed by every words because he actually dreams of silence you know[1], and he has no choice you bastards[2], and he wants to be released but there is karma apparently as I know as he knows[1], and yes a spiritual aristocrat disturbed by every words because he actually dreams of silence you know[2], and just who is talking is a real mystery[1], and he wants to be released but there is karma apparently as I know as he knows[2], and aRound aRound even dizzy is starting to make sense when it shouldnt just stop moving idiot[1], and just who is talking is a real mystery[2], and theres no need to spin now just stop[1], and aRound aRound even dizzy is starting to make sense when it shouldnt just stop moving idiot[2], and I and me and kook and and all the kooks and Voice and all the voices are searching for nothing really[1], and theres no need to spin now just stop[2], and but but but that doesnt stop them me the cosmos[1], and I and me and kook and and all the kooks and Voice and all the voices are searching for nothing really[2], and I could be a dolphin[1], and but but but that doesnt stop them me the cosmos[2], and they have no human brains no human words no human feelings and it must feel and think great[1], and I could be a dolphin[2], and just think of fish but I like cheese sandwiches[1], and they have no human brains no human words no human feelings and it must feel and think great[2], and I must just think of fish though I really want chips[1], and just think of fish but I like cheese sandwiches[2], and Im not touching fish not hurting fish but if I was a dolphin it would be allowed I suppose[1], and I must just think of fish though I really want chips[2], and yes yes its a different life[1], and Im not touching fish not hurting fish but if I was a dolphin it would be allowed I suppose[2], and God the same[3], and yes yes its a different life[2], and with the same words the same feelings[3], and all the stupid meanings that continue to mean even though I might have broken them when well[3], and a long long long time again[3], and yet again unbelievable voices that keep talking with such enthusiasm as if something is being achieved[3], and what could it be I dont know[3], and how come their voices seem so I dont want to say but maybe I should but no why should I[3], and do I owe these people any favours[3], and what have they ever done for me and at all hours of the day and night jibber jabbering[3], and they dont understand that[3], and one one day they wont talk because they wont be able to talk and then maybe[3], and some kind of great spiritual being might ask them just what[3], and the cosmos Im sure[3], and just just what do you think you were talking about with Mikey so near hearing every words[3], and he has no choice you bastards[3], and yes a spiritual aristocrat disturbed by every words because he actually dreams of silence you know[3], and he wants to be released but there is karma apparently as I know as he knows[3], and just who is talking is a real mystery[3], and aRound aRound even dizzy is starting to make sense when it shouldnt just stop moving idiot[3], and theres no need to spin now just stop[3], and I and me and kook and and all the kooks and Voice and all the voices are searching for nothing really[3], and but but but that doesnt stop them me the cosmos[3], and I could be a dolphin[3], and they have no human brains no human words no human feelings and it must feel and think great[3], and just think of fish but I like cheese sandwiches[3], and I must just think of fish though I really want chips[3], and Im not touching fish not hurting fish but if I was a dolphin it would be allowed I suppose[3], and yes yes its a different life[3], and

And God the same[1], and with the same words the same feelings[1], and God the same[2], and all the stupid meanings that continue to mean even though I might have broken them when well[1], and with the same words the same feelings[2], and a long long long time again[1], and all the stupid meanings that continue to mean even though I might have broken them when well[2], and yet again unbelievable voices that keep talking with such enthusiasm as if something is being achieved[1], and a long long long time again[2], and what could it be I dont know[1], and yet again unbelievable voices that keep talking with such enthusiasm as if something is being achieved[2], and how come their voices seem so I dont want to say but maybe I should but no why should I[1], and what could it be I dont know[2], and do I owe these people any favours[1], and how come their voices seem so I dont want to say but maybe I should but no why should I[2], and what have they ever done for me and at all hours of the day and night jibber jabbering[1], and do I owe these people any favours[2], and they dont understand that[1], and what have they ever done for me and at all hours of the day and night jibber jabbering[2], and one one day they wont talk because they wont be able to talk and then maybe[1], and they dont understand that[2], and some kind of great spiritual being might ask them just what[1], and one one day they wont talk because they wont be able to talk and then maybe[2], and the cosmos Im sure[1], and some kind of great spiritual being might ask them just what[2], and just just what do you think you were talking about with Mikey so near hearing every words[1], and the cosmos Im sure[2], and he has no choice you bastards[1], and just just what do you think you were talking about with Mikey so near hearing every words[2], and yes a spiritual aristocrat disturbed by every words because he actually dreams of silence you know[1], and he has no choice you bastards[2], and he wants to be released but there is karma apparently as I know as he knows[1], and yes a spiritual aristocrat disturbed by every words because he actually dreams of silence you know[2], and just who is talking is a real mystery[1], and he wants to be released but there is karma apparently as I know as he knows[2], and aRound aRound even dizzy is starting to make sense when it shouldnt just stop moving idiot[1], and just who is talking is a real mystery[2], and theres no need to spin now just stop[1], and aRound aRound even dizzy is starting to make sense when it shouldnt just stop moving idiot[2], and I and me and kook and and all the kooks and Voice and all the voices are searching for nothing really[1], and theres no need to spin now just stop[2], and but but but that doesnt stop them me the cosmos[1], and I and me and kook and and all the kooks and Voice and all the voices are searching for nothing really[2], and I could be a dolphin[1], and but but but that doesnt stop them me the cosmos[2], and they have no human brains no human words no human feelings and it must feel and think great[1], and I could be a dolphin[2], and just think of fish but I like cheese sandwiches[1], and they have no human brains no human words no human feelings and it must feel and think great[2], and I must just think of fish though I really want chips[1], and just think of fish but I like cheese sandwiches[2], and Im not touching fish not hurting fish but if I was a dolphin it would be allowed I suppose[1], and I must just think of fish though I really want chips[2], and yes yes its a different life[1], and Im not touching fish not hurting fish but if I was a dolphin it would be allowed I suppose[2], and God the same[3], and yes yes its a different life[2], and with the same words the same feelings[3], and all the stupid meanings that continue to mean even though I might have broken them when well[3], and a long long long time again[3], and yet again unbelievable voices that keep talking with such enthusiasm as if something is being achieved[3], and what could it be I dont know[3], and how come their voices seem so I dont want to say but maybe I should but no why should I[3], and do I owe these people any favours[3], and what have they ever done for me and at all hours of the day and night jibber jabbering[3], and they dont understand that[3], and one one day they wont talk because they wont be able to talk and then maybe[3], and some kind of great spiritual being might ask them just what[3], and the cosmos Im sure[3], and just just what do you think you were talking about with Mikey so near hearing every words[3], and he has no choice you bastards[3], and yes a spiritual aristocrat disturbed by every words because he actually dreams of silence you know[3], and he wants to be released but there is karma apparently as I know as he knows[3], and just who is talking is a real mystery[3], and aRound aRound even dizzy is starting to make sense when it shouldnt just stop moving idiot[3], and theres no need to spin now just stop[3], and I and me and kook and and all the kooks and Voice and all the voices are searching for nothing really[3], and but but but that doesnt stop them me the cosmos[3], and I could be a dolphin[3], and they have no human brains no human words no human feelings and it must feel and think great[3], and just think of fish but I like cheese sandwiches[3], and I must just think of fish though I really want chips[3], and Im not touching fish not hurting fish but if I was a dolphin it would be allowed I suppose[3], and yes yes its a different life[3], and