Monday 18 March 2024

[No. 1,183]

And no please[1], and aRound a disease[1], and no please[2], and hello hello no[1], and aRound a disease[2], and my brain your brain[1], and hello hello no[2], and dont say hello stay away[1], and my brain your brain[2], and yes bye[1], and dont say hello stay away[2], and but but if you insist like[1], and yes bye[2], and my life[1], and but but if you insist like[2], and jumble crumble so what[1], and my life[2], and your life too[1], and jumble crumble so what[2], and people gotta stay out of my face dont want them in my face[1], and your life too[2], and okay okay no[1], and people gotta stay out of my face dont want them in my face[2], and how about you[1], and okay okay no[2], and words gotta stay out of my mind dont want them in my mind I want to be empty[1], and how about you[2], and thats never going to happen of course[1],and words gotta stay out of my mind dont want them in my mind I want to be empty[2], and you is this what you want[1], and thats never going to happen of course[2], and visions even sick of visions at the moment listen it would be nice to relax for once you know[1], and you is this what you want[2], and my laptop ha[1], and visions even sick of visions at the moment listen it would be nice to relax for once you know[2], and uh uh yeah my laptop can get lost that piece of junk or Ill smash it with a hammer to teach it a lesson[1], and my laptop ha[2], and people faces words too I dont care[1], and uh uh yeah my laptop can get lost that piece of junk or Ill smash it with a hammer to teach it a lesson[2], and ha uh ha[1], and people faces words too I dont care[2], and I dont care and I dont care and I dont care[1], and ha uh ha[2], and it crumbles[1], and I dont care and I dont care and I dont care[2], and even when I jumble it all I cant get rid of mad souls and possibly dead souls who should know better[1], and it crumbles[2], and a hammer you want[1], and even when I jumble it all I cant get rid of mad souls and possibly dead souls who should know better[2], and aRound aRound Im sick now[1], and a hammer you want[2], and I cant talk to them that are square they cant ever know what is wrong or what is right with me[1], and aRound aRound Im sick now[2], and their confusion doesnt give me pleasure but[1], and I cant talk to them that are square they cant ever know what is wrong or what is right with me[2], and not now not now not in this moment or any of the moments coming can you see them[1], and their confusion doesnt give me pleasure but[2], and feel them[1], and not now not now not in this moment or any of the moments coming can you see them[2], and what do you want cant you say[1], and feel them[2], and taste them these moments well you do it for me because Im sick of them[1], and what do you want cant you say[2], and so ooo sick of them[1], and taste them these moments well you do it for me because Im sick of them[2], and I will guess for you and I will decide for you[1], and so ooo sick of them[2], and the moments that keep coming the same and keep reminding of moments years ago that were the same[1], and I will guess for you and I will decide for you[2], and I know you dont want this ha ha[1], and the moments that keep coming the same and keep reminding of moments years ago that were the same[2], and Christ the same[1], and I know you dont want this ha ha[2], and no please[3], and Christ the same[2], and aRound a disease[3], and hello hello no[3], and my brain your brain[3], and dont say hello stay away[3], and yes bye[3], and but but if you insist like[3], and my life[3], and jumble crumble so what[3], and your life too[3], and people gotta stay out of my face dont want them in my face[3], and okay okay no[3], and how about you[3], and words gotta stay out of my mind dont want them in my mind I want to be empty[3], and thats never going to happen of course[3], and you is this what you want[3], and visions even sick of visions at the moment listen it would be nice to relax for once you know[3], and my laptop ha[3], and uh uh yeah my laptop can get lost that piece of junk or Ill smash it with a hammer to teach it a lesson[3], and people faces words too I dont care[3], and ha uh ha[3], and I dont care and I dont care and I dont care[3], and it crumbles[3], and even when I jumble it all I cant get rid of mad souls and possibly dead souls who should know better[3], and a hammer you want[3], and aRound aRound Im sick now[3], and I cant talk to them that are square they cant ever know what is wrong or what is right with me[3], and their confusion doesnt give me pleasure but[3], and not now not now not in this moment or any of the moments coming can you see them[3], and feel them[3], and what do you want cant you say[3], and taste them these moments well you do it for me because Im sick of them[3], and so ooo sick of them[3], and I will guess for you and I will decide for you[3], and the moments that keep coming the same and keep reminding of moments years ago that were the same[3], and I know you dont want this ha ha[3], and Christ the same[3], and

And no please[1], and aRound a disease[1], and no please[2], and hello hello no[1], and aRound a disease[2], and my brain your brain[1], and hello hello no[2], and dont say hello stay away[1], and my brain your brain[2], and yes bye[1], and dont say hello stay away[2], and but but if you insist like[1], and yes bye[2], and my life[1], and but but if you insist like[2], and jumble crumble so what[1], and my life[2], and your life too[1], and jumble crumble so what[2], and people gotta stay out of my face dont want them in my face[1], and your life too[2], and okay okay no[1], and people gotta stay out of my face dont want them in my face[2], and how about you[1], and okay okay no[2], and words gotta stay out of my mind dont want them in my mind I want to be empty[1], and how about you[2], and thats never going to happen of course[1],and words gotta stay out of my mind dont want them in my mind I want to be empty[2], and you is this what you want[1], and thats never going to happen of course[2], and visions even sick of visions at the moment listen it would be nice to relax for once you know[1], and you is this what you want[2], and my laptop ha[1], and visions even sick of visions at the moment listen it would be nice to relax for once you know[2], and uh uh yeah my laptop can get lost that piece of junk or Ill smash it with a hammer to teach it a lesson[1], and my laptop ha[2], and people faces words too I dont care[1], and uh uh yeah my laptop can get lost that piece of junk or Ill smash it with a hammer to teach it a lesson[2], and ha uh ha[1], and people faces words too I dont care[2], and I dont care and I dont care and I dont care[1], and ha uh ha[2], and it crumbles[1], and I dont care and I dont care and I dont care[2], and even when I jumble it all I cant get rid of mad souls and possibly dead souls who should know better[1], and it crumbles[2], and a hammer you want[1], and even when I jumble it all I cant get rid of mad souls and possibly dead souls who should know better[2], and aRound aRound Im sick now[1], and a hammer you want[2], and I cant talk to them that are square they cant ever know what is wrong or what is right with me[1], and aRound aRound Im sick now[2], and their confusion doesnt give me pleasure but[1], and I cant talk to them that are square they cant ever know what is wrong or what is right with me[2], and not now not now not in this moment or any of the moments coming can you see them[1], and their confusion doesnt give me pleasure but[2], and feel them[1], and not now not now not in this moment or any of the moments coming can you see them[2], and what do you want cant you say[1], and feel them[2], and taste them these moments well you do it for me because Im sick of them[1], and what do you want cant you say[2], and so ooo sick of them[1], and taste them these moments well you do it for me because Im sick of them[2], and I will guess for you and I will decide for you[1], and so ooo sick of them[2], and the moments that keep coming the same and keep reminding of moments years ago that were the same[1], and I will guess for you and I will decide for you[2], and I know you dont want this ha ha[1], and the moments that keep coming the same and keep reminding of moments years ago that were the same[2], and Christ the same[1], and I know you dont want this ha ha[2], and no please[3], and Christ the same[2], and aRound a disease[3], and hello hello no[3], and my brain your brain[3], and dont say hello stay away[3], and yes bye[3], and but but if you insist like[3], and my life[3], and jumble crumble so what[3], and your life too[3], and people gotta stay out of my face dont want them in my face[3], and okay okay no[3], and how about you[3], and words gotta stay out of my mind dont want them in my mind I want to be empty[3], and thats never going to happen of course[3], and you is this what you want[3], and visions even sick of visions at the moment listen it would be nice to relax for once you know[3], and my laptop ha[3], and uh uh yeah my laptop can get lost that piece of junk or Ill smash it with a hammer to teach it a lesson[3], and people faces words too I dont care[3], and ha uh ha[3], and I dont care and I dont care and I dont care[3], and it crumbles[3], and even when I jumble it all I cant get rid of mad souls and possibly dead souls who should know better[3], and a hammer you want[3], and aRound aRound Im sick now[3], and I cant talk to them that are square they cant ever know what is wrong or what is right with me[3], and their confusion doesnt give me pleasure but[3], and not now not now not in this moment or any of the moments coming can you see them[3], and feel them[3], and what do you want cant you say[3], and taste them these moments well you do it for me because Im sick of them[3], and so ooo sick of them[3], and I will guess for you and I will decide for you[3], and the moments that keep coming the same and keep reminding of moments years ago that were the same[3], and I know you dont want this ha ha[3], and Christ the same[3], and

And no please[1], and aRound a disease[1], and no please[2], and hello hello no[1], and aRound a disease[2], and my brain your brain[1], and hello hello no[2], and dont say hello stay away[1], and my brain your brain[2], and yes bye[1], and dont say hello stay away[2], and but but if you insist like[1], and yes bye[2], and my life[1], and but but if you insist like[2], and jumble crumble so what[1], and my life[2], and your life too[1], and jumble crumble so what[2], and people gotta stay out of my face dont want them in my face[1], and your life too[2], and okay okay no[1], and people gotta stay out of my face dont want them in my face[2], and how about you[1], and okay okay no[2], and words gotta stay out of my mind dont want them in my mind I want to be empty[1], and how about you[2], and thats never going to happen of course[1],and words gotta stay out of my mind dont want them in my mind I want to be empty[2], and you is this what you want[1], and thats never going to happen of course[2], and visions even sick of visions at the moment listen it would be nice to relax for once you know[1], and you is this what you want[2], and my laptop ha[1], and visions even sick of visions at the moment listen it would be nice to relax for once you know[2], and uh uh yeah my laptop can get lost that piece of junk or Ill smash it with a hammer to teach it a lesson[1], and my laptop ha[2], and people faces words too I dont care[1], and uh uh yeah my laptop can get lost that piece of junk or Ill smash it with a hammer to teach it a lesson[2], and ha uh ha[1], and people faces words too I dont care[2], and I dont care and I dont care and I dont care[1], and ha uh ha[2], and it crumbles[1], and I dont care and I dont care and I dont care[2], and even when I jumble it all I cant get rid of mad souls and possibly dead souls who should know better[1], and it crumbles[2], and a hammer you want[1], and even when I jumble it all I cant get rid of mad souls and possibly dead souls who should know better[2], and aRound aRound Im sick now[1], and a hammer you want[2], and I cant talk to them that are square they cant ever know what is wrong or what is right with me[1], and aRound aRound Im sick now[2], and their confusion doesnt give me pleasure but[1], and I cant talk to them that are square they cant ever know what is wrong or what is right with me[2], and not now not now not in this moment or any of the moments coming can you see them[1], and their confusion doesnt give me pleasure but[2], and feel them[1], and not now not now not in this moment or any of the moments coming can you see them[2], and what do you want cant you say[1], and feel them[2], and taste them these moments well you do it for me because Im sick of them[1], and what do you want cant you say[2], and so ooo sick of them[1], and taste them these moments well you do it for me because Im sick of them[2], and I will guess for you and I will decide for you[1], and so ooo sick of them[2], and the moments that keep coming the same and keep reminding of moments years ago that were the same[1], and I will guess for you and I will decide for you[2], and I know you dont want this ha ha[1], and the moments that keep coming the same and keep reminding of moments years ago that were the same[2], and Christ the same[1], and I know you dont want this ha ha[2], and no please[3], and Christ the same[2], and aRound a disease[3], and hello hello no[3], and my brain your brain[3], and dont say hello stay away[3], and yes bye[3], and but but if you insist like[3], and my life[3], and jumble crumble so what[3], and your life too[3], and people gotta stay out of my face dont want them in my face[3], and okay okay no[3], and how about you[3], and words gotta stay out of my mind dont want them in my mind I want to be empty[3], and thats never going to happen of course[3], and you is this what you want[3], and visions even sick of visions at the moment listen it would be nice to relax for once you know[3], and my laptop ha[3], and uh uh yeah my laptop can get lost that piece of junk or Ill smash it with a hammer to teach it a lesson[3], and people faces words too I dont care[3], and ha uh ha[3], and I dont care and I dont care and I dont care[3], and it crumbles[3], and even when I jumble it all I cant get rid of mad souls and possibly dead souls who should know better[3], and a hammer you want[3], and aRound aRound Im sick now[3], and I cant talk to them that are square they cant ever know what is wrong or what is right with me[3], and their confusion doesnt give me pleasure but[3], and not now not now not in this moment or any of the moments coming can you see them[3], and feel them[3], and what do you want cant you say[3], and taste them these moments well you do it for me because Im sick of them[3], and so ooo sick of them[3], and I will guess for you and I will decide for you[3], and the moments that keep coming the same and keep reminding of moments years ago that were the same[3], and I know you dont want this ha ha[3], and Christ the same[3], and