Monday 25 March 2024

[No. 1,185]

And hello[1], and word lover hello[1], and hello[2], and aRound and aRound again are we[1], and word lover hello[2], and yeah yeah[1], and aRound and aRound again are we[2], and some things never change thank the cosmos[1], and yeah yeah[2], and well anyway[1], and some things never change thank the cosmos[2], and I only got four poems now and Christ how did that happen[1], and well anyway[2], and Im not worried[1], and I only got four poems now and Christ how did that happen[2], and I killed some son[1], and Im not worried[2], and its not a tragedy no no no[1], and I killed some son[2], and I finished a new one at the weekend daughter[1], and its not a tragedy no no no[2], and say yippee[1], and I finished a new one at the weekend daughter[2], and a great poem in celebration of all the kooks ha ha ah believe it Im serious man and I believe[1], and say yippee[2], and all my kooks[1], and a great poem in celebration of all the kooks ha ha ah believe it Im serious man and I believe[2], and you you yous yes yous[1], and all my kooks[2], and Ive been thinking[1], and you you yous yes yous[2], and oh thinking[1], and Ive been thinking[2], and because because I likes to think sometimes strangely enough yes very strangely[1], and oh thinking[2], and ha ha yes[1], and because because I likes to think sometimes strangely enough yes very strangely[2], and anyway[1], and ha ha yes[2], and I should I will take language and ideas from this blog for me poems[1], and anyway[2], and more concentrated more polished[1], and I should I will take language and ideas from this blog for me poems[2], and oh yes ooo[1], and more concentrated more polished[2], and to tie them together you know[1], and oh yes ooo[2], and all the words[1], and to tie them together you know[2], and then the poems will one day lead back to this blog[1], and all the words[2], and people will come[1], and then the poems will one day lead back to this blog[2], and they wont be able to stop their wandering minds[1], and people will come[2], and their hungry souls[1], and they wont be able to stop their wandering minds[2], and people are like that arent they with their noses like its just human nature[1], and their hungry souls[2], and I dont mind of course I dont[1], and people are like that arent they with their noses like its just human nature[2], and yes maybe two hundred poems which would be nice and maybe fifty or sixty[1], and I dont mind of course I dont[2], and uh uh whos counting[1], and yes maybe two hundred poems which would be nice and maybe fifty or sixty[2], and or or or seventy thousand words I dont know[1], and uh uh whos counting[2], and just guessing now and just dreaming now[1], and or or or seventy thousand words I dont know[2], and but but but all flowing back to the millions of words here[1], and just guessing now and just dreaming now[2], and this blog here ha ha ha[1], and but but but all flowing back to the millions of words here[2], and they will grow out of here actually[1], and this blog here ha ha ha[2], and all the words ah all my crazy flowers with a few weeds obviously[1], and they will grow out of here actually[2], and I think its a great idea[1], and all the words ah all my crazy flowers with a few weeds obviously[2], and hello[3], and I think its a great idea[2], and word lover hello[3], and aRound and aRound again are we[3], and yeah yeah[3], and some things never change thank the cosmos[3], and well anyway[3], and I only got four poems now and Christ how did that happen[3], and Im not worried[3], and I killed some son[3], and its not a tragedy no no no[3], and I finished a new one at the weekend daughter[3], and say yippee[3], and a great poem in celebration of all the kooks ha ha ah believe it Im serious man and I believe[3], and all my kooks[3], and you you yous yes yous[3], and Ive been thinking[3], and oh thinking[3], and because because I likes to think sometimes strangely enough yes very strangely[3], and ha ha yes[3], and anyway[3], and I should I will take language and ideas from this blog for me poems[3], and more concentrated more polished[3], and oh yes ooo[3], and to tie them together you know[3], and all the words[3], and then the poems will one day lead back to this blog[3], and people will come[3], and they wont be able to stop their wandering minds[3], and their hungry souls[3], and people are like that arent they with their noses like its just human nature[3], and I dont mind of course I dont[3], and yes maybe two hundred poems which would be nice and maybe fifty or sixty[3], and uh uh whos counting[3], and or or or seventy thousand words I dont know[3], and just guessing now and just dreaming now[3], and but but but all flowing back to the millions of words here[3], and this blog here ha ha ha[3], and they will grow out of here actually[3], and all the words ah all my crazy flowers with a few weeds obviously[3], and I think its a great idea[3], and

And hello[1], and word lover hello[1], and hello[2], and aRound and aRound again are we[1], and word lover hello[2], and yeah yeah[1], and aRound and aRound again are we[2], and some things never change thank the cosmos[1], and yeah yeah[2], and well anyway[1], and some things never change thank the cosmos[2], and I only got four poems now and Christ how did that happen[1], and well anyway[2], and Im not worried[1], and I only got four poems now and Christ how did that happen[2], and I killed some son[1], and Im not worried[2], and its not a tragedy no no no[1], and I killed some son[2], and I finished a new one at the weekend daughter[1], and its not a tragedy no no no[2], and say yippee[1], and I finished a new one at the weekend daughter[2], and a great poem in celebration of all the kooks ha ha ah believe it Im serious man and I believe[1], and say yippee[2], and all my kooks[1], and a great poem in celebration of all the kooks ha ha ah believe it Im serious man and I believe[2], and you you yous yes yous[1], and all my kooks[2], and Ive been thinking[1], and you you yous yes yous[2], and oh thinking[1], and Ive been thinking[2], and because because I likes to think sometimes strangely enough yes very strangely[1], and oh thinking[2], and ha ha yes[1], and because because I likes to think sometimes strangely enough yes very strangely[2], and anyway[1], and ha ha yes[2], and I should I will take language and ideas from this blog for me poems[1], and anyway[2], and more concentrated more polished[1], and I should I will take language and ideas from this blog for me poems[2], and oh yes ooo[1], and more concentrated more polished[2], and to tie them together you know[1], and oh yes ooo[2], and all the words[1], and to tie them together you know[2], and then the poems will one day lead back to this blog[1], and all the words[2], and people will come[1], and then the poems will one day lead back to this blog[2], and they wont be able to stop their wandering minds[1], and people will come[2], and their hungry souls[1], and they wont be able to stop their wandering minds[2], and people are like that arent they with their noses like its just human nature[1], and their hungry souls[2], and I dont mind of course I dont[1], and people are like that arent they with their noses like its just human nature[2], and yes maybe two hundred poems which would be nice and maybe fifty or sixty[1], and I dont mind of course I dont[2], and uh uh whos counting[1], and yes maybe two hundred poems which would be nice and maybe fifty or sixty[2], and or or or seventy thousand words I dont know[1], and uh uh whos counting[2], and just guessing now and just dreaming now[1], and or or or seventy thousand words I dont know[2], and but but but all flowing back to the millions of words here[1], and just guessing now and just dreaming now[2], and this blog here ha ha ha[1], and but but but all flowing back to the millions of words here[2], and they will grow out of here actually[1], and this blog here ha ha ha[2], and all the words ah all my crazy flowers with a few weeds obviously[1], and they will grow out of here actually[2], and I think its a great idea[1], and all the words ah all my crazy flowers with a few weeds obviously[2], and hello[3], and I think its a great idea[2], and word lover hello[3], and aRound and aRound again are we[3], and yeah yeah[3], and some things never change thank the cosmos[3], and well anyway[3], and I only got four poems now and Christ how did that happen[3], and Im not worried[3], and I killed some son[3], and its not a tragedy no no no[3], and I finished a new one at the weekend daughter[3], and say yippee[3], and a great poem in celebration of all the kooks ha ha ah believe it Im serious man and I believe[3], and all my kooks[3], and you you yous yes yous[3], and Ive been thinking[3], and oh thinking[3], and because because I likes to think sometimes strangely enough yes very strangely[3], and ha ha yes[3], and anyway[3], and I should I will take language and ideas from this blog for me poems[3], and more concentrated more polished[3], and oh yes ooo[3], and to tie them together you know[3], and all the words[3], and then the poems will one day lead back to this blog[3], and people will come[3], and they wont be able to stop their wandering minds[3], and their hungry souls[3], and people are like that arent they with their noses like its just human nature[3], and I dont mind of course I dont[3], and yes maybe two hundred poems which would be nice and maybe fifty or sixty[3], and uh uh whos counting[3], and or or or seventy thousand words I dont know[3], and just guessing now and just dreaming now[3], and but but but all flowing back to the millions of words here[3], and this blog here ha ha ha[3], and they will grow out of here actually[3], and all the words ah all my crazy flowers with a few weeds obviously[3], and I think its a great idea[3], and

And hello[1], and word lover hello[1], and hello[2], and aRound and aRound again are we[1], and word lover hello[2], and yeah yeah[1], and aRound and aRound again are we[2], and some things never change thank the cosmos[1], and yeah yeah[2], and well anyway[1], and some things never change thank the cosmos[2], and I only got four poems now and Christ how did that happen[1], and well anyway[2], and Im not worried[1], and I only got four poems now and Christ how did that happen[2], and I killed some son[1], and Im not worried[2], and its not a tragedy no no no[1], and I killed some son[2], and I finished a new one at the weekend daughter[1], and its not a tragedy no no no[2], and say yippee[1], and I finished a new one at the weekend daughter[2], and a great poem in celebration of all the kooks ha ha ah believe it Im serious man and I believe[1], and say yippee[2], and all my kooks[1], and a great poem in celebration of all the kooks ha ha ah believe it Im serious man and I believe[2], and you you yous yes yous[1], and all my kooks[2], and Ive been thinking[1], and you you yous yes yous[2], and oh thinking[1], and Ive been thinking[2], and because because I likes to think sometimes strangely enough yes very strangely[1], and oh thinking[2], and ha ha yes[1], and because because I likes to think sometimes strangely enough yes very strangely[2], and anyway[1], and ha ha yes[2], and I should I will take language and ideas from this blog for me poems[1], and anyway[2], and more concentrated more polished[1], and I should I will take language and ideas from this blog for me poems[2], and oh yes ooo[1], and more concentrated more polished[2], and to tie them together you know[1], and oh yes ooo[2], and all the words[1], and to tie them together you know[2], and then the poems will one day lead back to this blog[1], and all the words[2], and people will come[1], and then the poems will one day lead back to this blog[2], and they wont be able to stop their wandering minds[1], and people will come[2], and their hungry souls[1], and they wont be able to stop their wandering minds[2], and people are like that arent they with their noses like its just human nature[1], and their hungry souls[2], and I dont mind of course I dont[1], and people are like that arent they with their noses like its just human nature[2], and yes maybe two hundred poems which would be nice and maybe fifty or sixty[1], and I dont mind of course I dont[2], and uh uh whos counting[1], and yes maybe two hundred poems which would be nice and maybe fifty or sixty[2], and or or or seventy thousand words I dont know[1], and uh uh whos counting[2], and just guessing now and just dreaming now[1], and or or or seventy thousand words I dont know[2], and but but but all flowing back to the millions of words here[1], and just guessing now and just dreaming now[2], and this blog here ha ha ha[1], and but but but all flowing back to the millions of words here[2], and they will grow out of here actually[1], and this blog here ha ha ha[2], and all the words ah all my crazy flowers with a few weeds obviously[1], and they will grow out of here actually[2], and I think its a great idea[1], and all the words ah all my crazy flowers with a few weeds obviously[2], and hello[3], and I think its a great idea[2], and word lover hello[3], and aRound and aRound again are we[3], and yeah yeah[3], and some things never change thank the cosmos[3], and well anyway[3], and I only got four poems now and Christ how did that happen[3], and Im not worried[3], and I killed some son[3], and its not a tragedy no no no[3], and I finished a new one at the weekend daughter[3], and say yippee[3], and a great poem in celebration of all the kooks ha ha ah believe it Im serious man and I believe[3], and all my kooks[3], and you you yous yes yous[3], and Ive been thinking[3], and oh thinking[3], and because because I likes to think sometimes strangely enough yes very strangely[3], and ha ha yes[3], and anyway[3], and I should I will take language and ideas from this blog for me poems[3], and more concentrated more polished[3], and oh yes ooo[3], and to tie them together you know[3], and all the words[3], and then the poems will one day lead back to this blog[3], and people will come[3], and they wont be able to stop their wandering minds[3], and their hungry souls[3], and people are like that arent they with their noses like its just human nature[3], and I dont mind of course I dont[3], and yes maybe two hundred poems which would be nice and maybe fifty or sixty[3], and uh uh whos counting[3], and or or or seventy thousand words I dont know[3], and just guessing now and just dreaming now[3], and but but but all flowing back to the millions of words here[3], and this blog here ha ha ha[3], and they will grow out of here actually[3], and all the words ah all my crazy flowers with a few weeds obviously[3], and I think its a great idea[3], and